• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• RealityBites

• Black Berry

Hopefully then Guetta repeats the chorus at the end cause the standard version is not punching like it should

this f*cking slaps! ok Kelly :wanda:

omg I’m so looking forward to this album 

It was ok up until the bridge and then it picked up! The vocals there are heavenly

It's a song that definitely grows on you!

Was unsure about this one from the snippet but the vocals (esp that bridge) are too good to resist

1 hour ago, kellysclarkson said:

Was unsure about this one from the snippet but the vocals (esp that bridge) are too good to resist

yeah, same…the snippet wasn’t what i expected from this song after what was said about it but as a whole it‘s pretty damn good

Kelly Rae Jepsen left no crumbs. Certified bop

Just found out Carly wrote this :eek: cute bop

Was meh at first listen, but it has grown on me a lot. 

Still think it misses some extra punch in the chorus; I don’t like the transition from the chorus to the verse. The bridge is phenomenal tho.

Also wtf with the beginning and ending of the song? Beginning sounds like someone dropped sth in the studio and in the end you can hear someone sniffing cocaine or sth :rip:

Im veryyyy eager to hear the david guetta remix. Are they going to push this to radio? Seems very expensive to do a random david guetta remix and do nothing with it.

not feeling this at first listen... something's missing for me, but I'll keep trying.

So far the best song of this era for me is Mine.

I really love the verses and their production. The synths when she sings 'Until you’re lying in my arms of love' is heavenly.

A summer bop :clap3: This should have been the lead, it's much more radio friendly than Me or Mine combined. 

46 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Also wtf with the beginning and ending of the song? Beginning sounds like someone dropped sth in the studio and in the end you can hear someone sniffing cocaine or sth :rip:

also wondering about the thing in the intro…wasn’t aware of the sniffing at the end until now 😅

update: that dropping sound can be heard throughout the whole song though (especially in the part after the bridge) so it’s not unintentionally in there 

Edited by Irvine

A CRJ song with Kelly’s vocals?? This is very good. I could see this taking over radio this summer

Ok we need the soccer moms to STREAM this, this is the breezy bop we have been waiting for.

RWLeZU2.gif

This is cute, love the collab between Kelly and Carly :heart2: The Spotify editorial support is just total **** again though :skull: 

This is really good

#30 on iTunes! 

Edited by RealityBites

• ATRL Moderator

This is cute. It's the first single from the album that I can actually imagine hearing on the radio.

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, is it true Carly wanted to record this herself but she couldn't hit the notes in the bridge, so she gave it to Kelly???? :eek:

Carly does it again :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.