• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Leptine

• AxelFox

• QueenBeyoncé

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, while Beyonce is better at dancing than Gaga, I think Gaga has more stage presence, but I can admit that my bias is talking here and the reason I feel this way is because I enjoy her performance style more than Bey's.

But at the end of the day, Gaga & Bey >>>>>>>>>> Taylor Swift. Taylor is not even in the same realm.

I can’t believe I just read “like a duck running for a piece of bread” :bibliahh::bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Gaga performs like a veteran now and doesn’t have half the fire she did when she debuted. I suppose you can attribute that to heath issues over the years. She showed it at the Super Bowl though so maybe it’s still in there somewhere

Have you seen in chromatica ball ? 

This is just some example 

not taylor that's for sure :rip:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

It is objectively Bey > Gaga > Taylor on stage/when it comes to performing. Save us the mental gymnastics PLEASE.

And it all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. 

:giraffe:

Some swifties seems to disagree tho.

2 hours ago, WhoWho said:

What stage presence are we talking about. She looks like a duck running for a piece a bread...We know she's your fave but get real please

:rip:

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Oh wow another thread hating on Taylor's live performance. Very interesting :swan:

She is absolutely incredible live 

How exactly?  :skull:

Having seen all of them, I’d say Gaga > Bey > Tay. 

I would’ve said Beyoncé last year but the way Gaga started Chromatica with Bad Romance just standing there…like you just had to be there. 

Best Bey

Worst Gaga

3 hours ago, WhoWho said:

She looks like a duck running for a piece a bread...

:psyduck: i cant unseet it now!!!!!    :redface:

14 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Having seen all of them, I’d say Gaga > Bey > Tay. 

I would’ve said Beyoncé last year but the way Gaga started Chromatica with Bad Romance just standing there…like you just had to be there. 

I was there and it was not giving. She didn’t move at all for like the first four songs :deadbanana4: The person I went with was disappointed with that opening and I was too. 

Beyoncé would never :rip:

Beyoncé's one of one.

Taylor and ga ga are pretty much in the same boat, I don't know why people are acting like one is so much better than the other. Taylor is cringe a lot of the times but those lady ga ga videos I've seen from her Vegas show are straight up embarrassing, which I think is actually worse. 

If stage presence means shaking your ass and belting out high notes every 30 seconds, then Beyonce. If it means working/hyping up the crowd and connecting with the audience, then Taylor.

I do wonder if half of ATRL has ever even been to a Taylor performance. At least watch the Rep Tour movie. She inarguably has amazing stage presence there unless you are blinded by OTH.

Went to the Chromatica Ball on the floor and regular seating at the FWT, I'd rank Bey > Gaga. The sheer amount of hype for Bey is unlike any other.

Taylor shouldn't even be mentioned with these two although she's a good performer when compared to the newer gen. :rip: 

Gaga=Beyonce>Selena Gomez=>Taylor

Bey

Gaga

(Rihanna)

Taylor

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Beyoncé's one of one.

Taylor and ga ga are pretty much in the same boat, I don't know why people are acting like one is so much better than the other. Taylor is cringe a lot of the times but those lady ga ga videos I've seen from her Vegas show are straight up embarrassing, which I think is actually worse. 

You don't even believe that or you're either blind or deaf :skull:

Edited by Mystic Boy

Beyoncé: She has a great stage presence and charisma.

Lady Gaga: She is mid. She can be good but she's often bad.

Taylor Swift: I can't think of any important popgirl with less stage presence than her. She is a mediocre performer.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Taylor has the best hence her out of the world touring numbers.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.