Cuff it reaches 500 million streams

smoothkarmel

I believe this is her fastest song to reach this milestone. With no promo or video

Run the world will be her 12th within the next two weeks. 

Edited by smoothkarmel

Cuff It was such a smart shot as a single. I'll never understand starting the era with Break My Soul

25 years into her career :clap3:...... but.....

aLL sMoKe aNd MiRoR :isudumblmao:

59 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Cuff It was such a smart shot as a single. I'll never understand starting the era with Break My Soul

Well BMS wasn't a smash, but it will go down as a hit, eventually reaching 500m too. 

Its better for 2nd single to be bigger than the 1st one, gives the era more longevity.

Run The World & If I Were A Boy are coming as well and I hope with a little boost, BMS/BTINH/Partition will follow faster. 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Well BMS wasn't a smash, but it will go down as a hit, eventually reaching 500m too. 

Its better for 2nd single to be bigger than the 1st one, gives the era more longevity.

She should've released AHAP & push AS a little, could get to 500M as well. 

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Run The World & If I Were A Boy are coming as well and I hope with a little boost, BMS/BTINH/Partition will follow faster. 

IIWAB already passed it.

SUCH a great song, well deserved. 

3 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

BMS, while it's not as big as Cuff It, made sense as a lead because it's indicative of the main genre of the album. 

Not her still competing with the young girls, even when she isn't even trying to. The fact that she will probably be breaking this tie in a couple weeks. It's truly giving legendary. 

Such a classic already :clap3:

A solid hit :clap3:

Cuff HIT :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.