Beyoncé owes 2.7 million in taxes to the IRS. Files petition to dispute the balance.

TheHiveMind

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Lovett

• @michael

• AMIT

9 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'm just finding it hilarious that people are thinking Beyoncé and Shakira's situations are even remotely the same. :deadbanana2: The way people just don't read at all... it's wild. :rip:

Like :rip:

13 minutes ago, Andre2000 said:

Just ******* pay it, your a ******* billionaire. Why do rich people think they don't have to do what the "poor people" do? Ive been a fan of her since DC but she has become so full of it

Can you read? She PAID her taxes IRS wants more, and she says NO. 

Why does the IRS feel they can ask for more money when they’re clearly NOT entitled to it.

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

9 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'm just finding it hilarious that people are thinking Beyoncé and Shakira's situations are even remotely the same. :deadbanana2: The way people just don't read at all... it's wild. :rip:

Yeah it's not the same at all and I agree, Bey did pay unlike Shakira. In the end it is both of their problem and none of our business. We are mostly just here to have a kii with the references :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Jonver said:

:ahh: 

19 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

What’s the difference ? Shakira paid what she had to pay after not paying because she claim she wasn’t a citizen in Spain and they are still asking for her to pay more. Now she is going to court to fight them asking for more money…

Oh her accountants are getting fired

56 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Please shut up Beyoncé has a long history of doing thing for her community.. gave millions to HBCUs

Beyoncé definitely looks out for her community but society shouldn’t rely on the donations of millionaires. Taxes should properly fund social services to maintain our society. 

2 minutes ago, K@rm@ said:

What’s the difference ? Shakira paid what she had to pay after not paying because she claim she wasn’t a citizen in Spain and they are still asking for her to pay more. Now she is going to court to fight them asking for more money…

One is being sued, the other is doing the suing, for starters. Shakira is being sued for defrauding the country. Beyoncé is suing the IRS because she's already paid her taxes and now they're trying to claim more from her.

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

Oh her accountants are getting fired

Why would her accountants be fired for the IRS trying to claim more money from her? :skull:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

One is being sued, the other is doing the suing, for starters. Shakira is being sued for defrauding the country. Beyoncé is suing the IRS because she's already paid her taxes and now they're trying to claim more from her.

Why would her accountants be fired for the IRS trying to claim more money from her? :skull:

Because it appears her accountants tried to claim some deductions that the IRS called out as BS.

What is this thread?:rip:

1 minute ago, @michael said:

Because it appears her accountants tried to claim some deductions that the IRS called out as BS.

More like the IRS is doing their usual garbage thing of stealing more money than they're owed.

Just now, MrLovett said:

More like the IRS is doing their usual garbage thing of stealing more money than they're owed.

Look, all of the mega-wealthy do their best to avoid taxes by claiming fraudulent deductions and other schemes. Beyoncé just happened to get caught. Hopefully she finds a better accounting firm that will help her avoid this type of embarrassing situation again.

tax the rich.

celebrities have too much money so I couldn't care less about IRS finessing more out of them lol. I wish it would be used to fund social security, education, and housing and not go mostly to military budget though... 

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

tax the rich.

celebrities have too much money so I couldn't care less about IRS finessing more out of them lol. I wish it would be used to fund social security, education, and housing and not go mostly to military budget though... 

right. I’m kinda screaming at her suing them though, like jdjdjdjkdhdkshakajsjd. Maybe she needs the coin for the Renaissance videos. I say let her keep the money

57 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

exactly. Shakira is innocent :clap3:

I can't beleive people are trying to argue about black capitlaism when Elon and Jeff Bezos are evading income taxes (have for decades) and use parts of the governments money to build spaceships they don't want black and brown minorities on when it's time. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.