Beyoncé owes 2.7 million in taxes to the IRS. Files petition to dispute the balance.

TheHiveMind

Queen! The damn US doesn’t need any more money to throw at their army, keep your coins! 

Share your lawyer with Shakira! 

singers-shakira-and-beyonce-pose-in-the-

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Lovett

• @michael

• AMIT

13 minutes ago, Triton said:

Queen! The damn US doesn’t need any more money to throw at their army, keep your coins! 

Share your lawyer with Shakira! 

singers-shakira-and-beyonce-pose-in-the-

The robin hoods of pop indeed :gaycat4: fighting against the opressive system :gaycat3:

Wow its amazing how quickly ATRLers start agreeing with conservatives just to support their fav.  

Gather those expenditures, Queen. That's how I got all of my tax back. Also claim COVID19 essentials such as wipes, sanitizers and masks. If you lessen your hours to part time you can claim lots on your tax return unless you're a registered business. 

Give my accountant a call, queen. 

HIVES: cAn y'All read.. she pAid but IRS asKed foR mOre

:bibliahh:

Am i getting it wrong or what?? Bey claimed for deductions, not IRS asking for more money :bibliahh:

I AM SASHA THIEF strikes again

3 hours ago, byzantium said:

Wow its amazing how quickly ATRLers start agreeing with conservatives just to support their fav.  

I see that everywhere tbh.. sports fans, film fans.. that's why most of this "WOKENESS" thing screams FAKE

Ready to throw all the PCs when it involves their faves

Her fans will say eat the rich and then defend her in the same sentence 

not Beyonce vs the IRS :jonny5:

the IRS truly fears no one, it'll come for everyone's wigs if y'all play with them!

13 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Another political album? 

CAN'T WAIT. :WAP:

Watch her make a disco bop about reminding the ppl of their annual deductibles and tax writeoffs :jonny5:

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Watch her make a disco bop about reminding the ppl of their annual deductibles and tax writeoffs :jonny5:

:deadbanana:

On 4/29/2023 at 1:02 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Her and Shakira are truly besties. :jonny4:

A perfect time to release the Beautiful Liar Sequel :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Cryptique said:

HIVES: cAn y'All read.. she pAid but IRS asKed foR mOre

:bibliahh:

Am i getting it wrong or what?? Bey claimed for deductions, not IRS asking for more money :bibliahh:

I AM SASHA THIEF strikes again

:rip:

I support higher taxes for the rich but I also don't trust the government to effectively spend my money. I trust queen will put it to good investment, if not infrastructure and healthcare, cultural food for the revolution :celestial5:

On 4/29/2023 at 1:35 AM, naval23 said:

I mean the IRS is known to cancel tax deductions you're eligible for so good for Bey for fighting this back 

After learning about taxation, the burden of proving one's claims to tax deductions is strictly construed against the taxpayer. 

In case of any ambiguity in the provisions of the internal revenue laws, the IRS Commissioner has the authority to interpret them (as part of his/her authority to execute and apply those internal revenue laws)

So unless you are able to pinpoint at the tax code the SPECIFIC provision that provides for the tax deduction, you're screwed :skull:

On 4/28/2023 at 9:14 PM, Andre2000 said:

Just ******* pay it, your a ******* billionaire. Why do rich people think they don't have to do what the "poor people" do? Ive been a fan of her since DC but she has become so full of it

And this is why you will always stay poor lmao. Nobody gives a f that you are a fan since DC babe, sit your ass down.

On 4/29/2023 at 8:55 PM, byzantium said:

right? :deadbanana: can these billionaires just pay their goddamn taxes.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:46 AM, MrPiggyMoka said:

And this is why you will always stay poor lmao. Nobody gives a f that you are a fan since DC babe, sit your ass down.

this literally doesn't even make sense. do you think poor people are poor because of taxes???

Rich people who don't pay taxes always annoy me :rip: You can literally afford it, pay your damn bills.

On 4/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, Virgos Groove said:

Her and Shakira are truly besties. :jonny4:

Truly Beautiful Liars

On 4/30/2023 at 1:15 AM, Otter said:

:rip:

I support higher taxes for the rich but I also don't trust the government to effectively spend my money. I trust queen will put it to good investment, if not infrastructure and healthcare, cultural food for the revolution :celestial5:

She will invest it in a new luxury cars and private jets, real estate, and private security to protect her from said revolution

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

Rich people who don't pay taxes always annoy me :rip: You can literally afford it, pay your damn bills.

if you actually knew how to read, you will see she did pay her taxes, the IRS is claiming she should have paid more to which she is rightfully contesting. 

On 4/28/2023 at 11:10 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

She's just takin reparations for all the horrible things the American Goverment does to the Black community :gaycat4:
Same situation with Shaki and the reparations for the spanish colonization in Latinoamerica :bunny:
Leave them alone :fish2:

That's not how the law works gal!

53 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

if you actually knew how to read, you will see she did pay her taxes, the IRS is claiming she should have paid more to which she is rightfully contesting. 

Kamala Harris Period GIF by Election 2020

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.