Janelle Monáe - 'The Age of Pleasure'

Supervillain

10 minutes ago, campelo said:

:redface: Omggg where does she said that?

It was in some interview on youtube 

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• wraith

• campelo

• Kern

4 hours ago, Bicassie said:

She said eu dates are coming soon for early 2024

I didn't like this album at all but I would love to see her live if she were to come to Spain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my AOTY. This was the tracklist to my summer. I love this album so much it never gets old. NEVER

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ok so she announced a Europe Leg to the tour and I have a question guys.

i'm not even a Stan whatsoever but I've discovered Float months ago (totally random) and fell in love with it. It made me want to listen to the album…

WHAT

THE

HELL !? 

this album is a MASTERPIECE. As a Bey Stan, I feel like this could truly be a Bey album (I'm not saying Janelle was inspired by her don't get me wrong I'm just saying their universe is not far from each other). Homecoming album. HAUTE slayed me to death.

my question is : is it worth it to go the tour? I REALLY REALLY loved the album so I was wondering if I should go see her. It is a REAL show with production and everything? Or more of an « Adele » kind of show so not that much entertainment in which case I will not really enjoy it ? 

11 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

Ok so she announced a Europe Leg to the tour and I have a question guys.

i'm not even a Stan whatsoever but I've discovered Float months ago (totally random) and fell in love with it. It made me want to listen to the album…

WHAT

THE

HELL !? 

this album is a MASTERPIECE. As a Bey Stan, I feel like this could truly be a Bey album (I'm not saying Janelle was inspired by her don't get me wrong I'm just saying their universe is not far from each other). Homecoming album. HAUTE slayed me to death.

my question is : is it worth it to go the tour? I REALLY REALLY loved the album so I was wondering if I should go see her. It is a REAL show with production and everything? Or more of an « Adele » kind of show so not that much entertainment in which case I will not really enjoy it ? 

Show is incredible. She's a performer lol. Production, choreo, outfit changes, story telling. 

1 minute ago, EarStyle said:

Show is incredible. She's a performer lol. Production, choreo, outfit changes, story telling. 

Looooooord I'm so gettin tickets thanks!!!!

What EU tour? She hasn't annouced any dates

Edited by stupidjock