Raven Symoné enters a historic 10th season of playing the iconic Raven Baxter

Michael196

the sixth season of Raven’s Home marks Raven’s tenth season overall of playing Raven Baxter after previously playing her for four seasons of That’s So Raven…

longest running live action characters on disney channel:

10 seasons:

- Raven (That’s So Raven-4/Raven’s Home-6)

8 seasons:

- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter (TSR-4/Cory in the House-2/RH-2)

- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea (TSR-4/RH-4)

7 seasons:

- Peyton List, Skai Jackson & Karan Brar as Emma, Zuri & Ravi Ross (Jessie-4/Bunk’d-3)

6 seasons:

- Cole & Dylan Sprouse as Cody & Zack Martin, Brenda Song as London Tipton, Phil Lewis as Mr. Mosbey (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody-3/on Deck-3)

- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter (TSR-4/CITH-2)

- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter-Carter (Raven’s Home-6)

TVline just appropriately ranked her as the most iconic character in the 40 years history of the channel

Raven Baxter, That's So Raven and Raven's Home

Best Disney Channel Characters Ranked

Photo : Courtesy of Disney Channel/Everett Collection

Played by: Raven-Symoné

Why she’s iconic: A master of physical comedy, this psychic fashionista has been serving A+ tomfoolery for more than two decades on Disney Channel, first as a teen with a penchant for donning insane disguises, then as a divorcée raising two kids, one of whom inherited her psychic curse. I mean gift. … No, I mean curse.

https://tvline.com/lists/disney-channel-characters-best-ranked-full-list-photos/caitlyn-camp-rock/

Edited by Michael196

She's undoubtedly the queen of Disney Channel but I wish she'd do other stuff, like why can't Netflix hit her up for a buddy comedy with Lindsay?? Instant easy smash! Not to mention all the other genres she can do.. 

The funniest actor to ever be on that channel! She was always my fav when I was younger 

Raven's Home is awful now but i'm happy she has this record

Edited by GentleEarthquake

That’s So Raven is the best show on Disney Channel easily and still holds up to this day watching it as an adult so I’m not shocked

That's So Raven was iconic, and Raven's Home was VERY good until they rebooted it recently and got rid of Chelsea :rip: 

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Whatever this show is, I like it. Will check this out on Disney+.

33 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Welp, that's so raven

One of my fave SNL Skits. Yas make fun of my childhood Queen Kenan! :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.