• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• Freakshowvato

• shyboi

• thatsmydemi

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, shyboi said:

i was CLEARLY talking about the hollow cheeks.

my bad :gaycat4:

Why are you all using "she" in this thread? did Demi come out as "she" again instead of "they"? 

Edited by Badgalbriel

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Why are you all using "she" in this thread? did Demi come out as "she" again instead of "they"? 

Demi goes by she/they

Rhinoplasty, lip filler, cheek implants, chin implant, a black turtleneck, jaw shave, brow bone reduction, buccal fat removal.

9 minutes ago, Broken said:

Rhinoplasty, lip filler, cheek implants, chin implant, a black turtleneck, jaw shave, brow bone reduction, buccal fat removal.

:deadbanana2:

She looks like Lali Espósito

I was like oh this isn't so bad and then

5dXLmRr.jpg

She looks so ******* good but I don't think she got anything done other than the lips (and we all knew about this anywah). She's lost so much weight recently though, that's probably helped to look different. 

Her nose looks the same to me :confused:

If she has actually done all that, this could be one of the few cases of boccal fat removal done right because she actually does look younger than most people I've seen 

Edited by thatsmydemi

we need to see more 

looks good on the first 2 pictures, looks weird on the last one 

I actually think she looks good. It does change her look but not in a bad way at all

5 hours ago, Selegend said:

we need to see more 

looks good on the first 2 pictures, looks weird on the last one 

She looks fantastic tbh. The last picture is just bad lighting. These are all recent pictures:

ImagenImagen

ImagenImagen

ImagenImagenImagen

Edited by thatsmydemi

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

She looks fantastic tbh. The last picture is just bad lightning. These are all recent pictures:

ImagenImagen

ImagenImagen

ImagenImagenImagen

oh yeah, she looks gorgeous in all of those so that one was just a bad pic, she looks good!

Edited by Selegend

she looks stunning, as always

but yeah I concur about celebrities trying to make buccal fat removal a popular thing... it's tacky, quite frankly :katie:

10 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

would like to read any peer-reviewed medical literature you can offer on how losing weight potentially increases the size of your lips, shape of your nose, and tilt of your eyes

happy to give it a good thursday read 

:bibliahh:

Serving Aubrey o day tbh 

Demi's lips are actually smaller than ever and I think most of the filler is out, Demi had much more lip filler in 2019-2020... maybe buccal fat removal or MAYBE just losing weight bc Demi lost A LOT OF WEIGHT even in her body not just face.

Also Demi's nose and eyes look the same you're literally bugging, there's many examples of where Demi has been looking like their old selves from 2010-2018 lately

OK i just realized it's when Demi does a slightly open jaw that her cheeks look like that

Demi Lovato Explains Why She's Quitting Social Media | Demi Lovato | Just  Jared Jr.

15 hours ago, Saintlor said:

If you don't want to lose weight naturally, having a rounder face looks much better than buccal fat removal

This

looking good and natural! :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.