Demi debuts new face

heckinglovato

i checked with my friend who's a plastic surgeon and it seems like minimal buccal fat removal, lip fillers, rhinoplasty and potentially a slight lift to the eyes 

honestly she looks fantastic, that's how you do plastic surgeries :gaycat2: 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

raw video link (it's not a filter/photoshop) https://www.instagram.com/p/CrOfZDpvVVD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• heckinglovato

• Freakshowvato

• shyboi

• hypnodemiluv

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want to lose weight naturally, having a rounder face looks much better than buccal fat removal

Can celebs stop pushing this buccal fat removal trend? It makes them look old and gaunt and will age them quicker. Normalize a full baby face with healthy cheeks

Is this a legit thing, talking to someone else about someone else's face? :psyduck:

Like, do y'all not have normal things to talk about??

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

looks rough as usual

pathological lying is not untreatable, rooting for you always :heart2:

Just now, magazine said:

Is this a legit thing, talking to someone else about someone else's face? :psyduck:

Like, do y'all not have normal things to talk about??

no we don't 

She looks good tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

The last photo looks bad. Didn't these celebs see the other buccal fat removal photos and get scared to do it??? Why is this still a trend when it looks good on NO ONE???

or maybe she lost weight? you can tell she is way skinnier overalll than months ago

7 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

no we don't 

:redface:

OT: She looks good for now but a few surgeries away from being botched :gaycat7:

I never have a nice thing to say about demi but I think she looks really good :bunny:

omg not demi too :deadbanana2:

we must ban buccal fat removals

Edited by hallucinate

They don't even move their facial expression in the video, which leads me to believe it's not actually a surgery. They just discovered the tumblr trend of sucking your cheeks in.

Yall always shout "buccal fat removal" and then the face magically returns to normal :dies:

Spoiler

delete it, buccal fat

Edited by Illuminati

24 minutes ago, shyboi said:

or maybe she lost weight? you can tell she is way skinnier overalll than months ago

would like to read any peer-reviewed medical literature you can offer on how losing weight potentially increases the size of your lips, shape of your nose, and tilt of your eyes

happy to give it a good thursday read 

37 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

If you don't want to lose weight naturally, having a rounder face looks much better than buccal fat removal

Yeah it honestly rarely looks good on women, Bella is the exception not the rule because she already has very angular features.

For women who have a naturally round cheeks, sucking that out of their face takes away their normal-looking feminine structure and makes them look like a zombie.

7 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

would like to read any peer-reviewed medical literature you can offer on how losing weight potentially increases the size of your lips, shape of your nose, and tilt of your eyes

happy to give it a good thursday read 

i was CLEARLY talking about the hollow cheeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.