• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Year of Shadow

• Julia Fox

• Jai

oh period pur on getting us to page 70! I can't believe I'm a finalist I'm quite literally bursting with joy. :chick1:

• Like 1

The way I can’t read anything did I finished third or what?

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

The way I can’t read anything did I finished third or what?

You placed third :chick3:

nwF1hvU.png

220110_SHOT_04_505_R4_QC.jpg

I honestly don't even know where to begin. This has been the longest journey and has filled me with so many feelings but I honestly couldn't be happier to have won Season 14 of the Color Game. I NEVER imagined it when we started this season, but it feels so correct now. I'd like to thank @D e v o n for hosting another great season amongst their hectic schedule, the judges @Yvess, @Kylizzle & @fountain for their critiques, and @Julia Fox@Invisibility, @ZORBIT specifically for the continues support & motivation.

@PoKiTaurus it was a pleasure competing with you and congratulations on placing runner-up; you should be proud. To everyone who I got to compete with but special shout outs to @99sandthe2000s, @Insanity, @prézli, @Anvarie and @TruGemini; its always great to see familiar faces in games. And to all the new faces I've met through this game I look forward to seeing you participate in other games with me! 

Im honored. Thank you endlessly. xo. 

Edited by Jai
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Congrats :clap3:

• Like 1

Congratulations @Jai, it was a fun ride seeing you serve each round. I hope you enjoyed the ride and welcome to the winners' circle! Happy to have you join us :kiss:

To @PoKiTaurus, your tenacity and enthusiasm in this game will never go unnoticed, you did wonderful!

To @Julia Fox, you broke the curse finally and reached the finale. Proud of you, co-bond girl!

Thank you @D e v o n for having me in the panel despite being so busy and missing the first round. Congratulations!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4srj6BN.png

The power :jonny4:

Personally loooooove the way our latest 4 winners look together

Huge congrats bb @Jai you deserve it!!!

• Like 2

:clap:

Thank you everyone for keeping Color Game alive after all these years :heart2:

If a position as a judge is open in Season 15, I'll be available :crown:

tumblr_niyhtka9xC1rjm53xo1_500.gif

• Like 2

oh damn, i love this winners collage pic :jonnycat:

4srj6BN.png

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

4srj6BN.png

The power :jonny4:

Personally loooooove the way our latest 4 winners look together

Huge congrats bb @Jai you deserve it!!!

am i part of the latest 4 winners? Pia looks so good on that pic huhu

2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

:clap:

Thank you everyone for keeping Color Game alive after all these years :heart2:

Hey that’s my line! But bares repeating thank you to all who participated who are keeping this game alive. I didn’t expect this year to be so crazy when I started this, but I’m glad to be at this finish line. During the finale I wanted to point out that this top three truly had Color Game legacy with it consisting of a previous host, judge, and an all-star.. I was rooting for all of you and would have been happy with any of you winning.

Thank you to my incredible judges for keeping the judging afloat @Kylizzle @fountain @Yvess 

Congratulations @Jai

and I’ll see you guys in 2024.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ahh congrats @Jai!!

@PoKiTaurus and @Julia Fox you also did amazing. Honestly, this was my ideal top three and had been for a while, so I was happy to see you all there with a chance to win and would’ve been happy to see any of you do so :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Hey that’s my line! But bares repeating thank you to all who participated who are keeping this game alive. I didn’t expect this year to be so crazy when I started this, but I’m glad to be at this finish line. During the finale I wanted to point out that this top three truly had Color Game legacy with it consisting of a previous host, judge, and an all-star.. I was rooting for all of you and would have been happy with any of you winning.

Thank you to my incredible judges for keeping the judging afloat @Kylizzle @fountain @Yvess 

Congratulations @Jai

and I’ll see you guys in 2024.

You did well in hosting this despite the odds. Big hug to you sis! And please announce Color Game: Duos season lmao jk

Congratulations Ms. Bella! :clap: Thanks a lot @D e v o n for all your effort in making this the fun and entertaining game that it is. I hope to see yall next time!:heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.