• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Year of Shadow

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Can’t believe my sisters and legends @Anvarie and @prézli are out :cries: you are gonna be so missed so you better snatch a spot on the comeback round please! 

@D e v o n what’s the next round? :coffee:

31 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Can’t believe my sisters and legends @Anvarie and @prézli are out :cries: you are gonna be so missed so you better snatch a spot on the comeback round please! 

@D e v o n what’s the next round? :coffee:

Something you can’t send in advance 🫣

22 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Meanwhile you should PTV (Post The Vocaroos) :gaycat2:

next round for sure

Spoiler

Doja Cat

Most interesting thing about your entry is that they kind of look like they’re in the same collection not necessarily texture wise, but the connects to the side being the main thing of each outfit ~*together*~ is really pleasing. Both are stellar looks. Great job!

Tinashe

This pink look has potential. It’s small styling choices and things that I’d change— from the purse to the length of the dress. It’s just not pleasing to look at. The brown pleather look is stellar. Love everything about it, honestly.

Olivia Yacé

This model is lacking diversity. I feel like I could predict what you’re going to wear and they are nice gowns, but I’m getting bored. The brown look is fine. Nothing too exciting.

Crystal

I think this brown look is really interesting to  look at. Possibly your best look, so far. I do appreciate the details in both these looks, but whereas the colors in the brown entry compliment eachother the pink entry looks like a vomit of the color. It’s just… not pleasing to look at.

Anya

This brown look is killer. It’s simple, but effective at creating space and standing out on a carpet. The pink look is the straight man to your brown look. Simple, but not offensive. Feels cute. Feels safe.

Lady Gaga

I‘ve never been a big fan of this pink look. The greatness of it came from the reveals, imo.. It’s fine. The brown look is killer.. like the stone work on the cape is gorgeous. 

Top 2 and I am #2 

Thank you so much judges!! :heart:

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

CXjla54.png

Doja Cat    8
Olivia Yacé    8
Anya Taylor-Joy    7.9
Julia Fox    7.9
Bella Hadid    7.8
Timothee Chalamet    7.7
Monica Bellucci    7.65

0gP9Fso.png

Tinashe    8.2
Lady Gaga    8

CXjla54.png

Billie Eilish    7.625
Julia Fox    7.6
Monica Bellucci    7.5
Joan Smalls    7.4
Anya Taylor-Joy    7.3
Bella Hadid    7.2
Timothee Chalamet    6.7

High-Safe-High-High-Safe-Safe

I should set my sights higher!!

40 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Something you can’t send in advance 🫣

Girl groups or Duos it is :jonny6:

Not even sure what's the point of calling this game 'The Color Game' and then giving high scores to outfits that have blatantly a different kind of color, why should I bother myself to dig between photoshoots in order to follow the right color theme when people get away with posting a different one and even getting high score just because it's a cool outfit, the difficulty of the game should indeed respecting the color dictate in first, because I understand that a color can have different shades, but to me, beige and brown are two totally different colors, just to make an example.

I said this already before the results or judgments reveal, several outfits seem to me in a very different color, just my point of view.

Anyway, I'm willing to give my spot to one of the two eliminated users this round that wants to continue the game, I'm done with this, no hard feelings.

Oop, the drama, the tension, the gag!

also happy for safe but I certainly want to push for MORE.

16 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Not even sure what's the point of calling this game 'The Color Game' and then giving high scores to outfits that have blatantly a different kind of color, why should I bother myself to dig between photoshoots in order to follow the right color theme when people get away with posting a different one and even getting high score just because it's a cool outfit, the difficulty of the game should indeed respecting the color dictate in first, because I understand that a color can have different shades, but to me, beige and brown are two totally different colors, just to make an example.

I said this already before the results or judgments reveal, several outfits seem to me in a very different color, just my point of view.

Anyway, I'm willing to give my spot to one of the two eliminated users this round that wants to continue the game, I'm done with this, no hard feelings.

It's simple. Themes like brown extend to it's family colors. Sheer gowns that have pink hues count. 

Your entries will be missed.

I GOT THE HIGHEST IN THE PINK THEME!? WITH AN OVERALL 8? :rip: Thanks so much, judges! :hawkeye:

Next time, I will submit a half-full look like Anya or low-quality like Alton.

It doesn't matter that you can see **** from the outfits. Safe will be locked. :clap3:

to be fair if you want to win, you can just submit something ugly and half the judges will call it camp :flower2:

Not my winner so far quitting over being ranked in the top half 

Edited by Kylizzle
  • Thanks 1

Disappointed that my looks, despite fitting into each theme, were penalized for being too camp. Good luck to all the remaining beautiful gowns + @Julia Fox :gayalipacat3:

It's simple. Themes like brown extend to it's family colors. Sheer gowns that have pink hues count. 

Your entries will be missed.

I mean yellow and orange are in the same family color as well but I perfectly recall Kesha with the classic yellow Versace print being rightfully eliminated and also dragged for that choice during the first orange round, to me it's the same scenario with some of the last entries with the difference that they got high rated.

46 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

to be fair if you want to win, you can just submit something ugly and half the judges will call it camp :flower2:

Not my winner so far quitting over being ranked in the top half 

Thank you for your support anyway :heart2:

This one-sided debate sets me back to when the Orange round two seasons ago had only like... 2 undisputably on-theme looks. Salmon/coral, yellow, tan and burgundy were seen instead:

16 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

This one-sided debate sets me back to when the Orange round two seasons ago had only like... 2 undisputably on-theme looks. Salmon/coral, yellow, tan and burgundy were seen instead:

:bibliahh:

I will say Anya got eliminated for this. 

2 hours ago, prézli said:

Next time, I will submit a half-full look like Anya or low-quality like Alton.

It doesn't matter that you can see **** from the outfits. Safe will be locked. :clap3:

It may have been low, but the quality was high enough to knock you out of the game my love :alexz2: bye sister!

Thanks to the judges again for your critiques, I'll be using them to be back at the top again next round if I survive  :gaycat4:

Edited by TruGemini

Not bottom with pink :gaycat6:

But high with brown :gaycat2:

Wait 

9 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Girl groups or Duos it is :jonny6:

This could also mean a pick-a-theme round :duca: choosing from options first come first serve 

14 hours ago, Leptine said:

I mean yellow and orange are in the same family color as well but I perfectly recall Kesha with the classic yellow Versace print being rightfully eliminated and also dragged for that choice during the first orange round, to me it's the same scenario with some of the last entries with the difference that they got high rated.

I'm not sure if you're talking about me, but if so, the gown is within the hues of pink since it's between champagne pink and light salmon pink. It definitely is a eligible submission so I do not know why it has to be intensely debated like this. :rip:

Edited by Blackout2006

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.