• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Year of Shadow

• Julia Fox

• Jai

99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

They’re both pretty cute! I do prefer the pink a little more, but the brown is cool too.

@Allday, Tinashe

The brown one is kunty I very much

enjoy it! The pink leaves more to be desired especially in terms of the styling but the brown saves this entry. 

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

There’s a notion of pink there but I don’t really think this look embodies it as much as other entries. The brown entry really isn’t giving much unfortunately. As stunning as she looks in both, the looks are kind of lacking. 

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

I for one enjoy Crystal’s style. She has very eclectic looks and as such you won’t find a plain, one shade look that easily fits a colour as is the case for pretty much else. The downside to this is that it could be interpreted that they don’t fit the theme as much, but the positive is that the looks stand out massively. And to me the latter has precedence in this entry. 

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

Your best entry so far! Really enjoy both. 

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

These are just a cute safe for me. 

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga 

Living for the brown, and the pink is pretty fun too. 

@Insanity, Timothee Chalamet

The brown is ugly, honestly. But the pink is very nice. Mixed bag!

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson

Ate both, no crumbs. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

The pink is my favourite from you so far! The brown is okay too. If there was more muff it’d be great. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Both very nice muse. 

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

Don’t love the animal print tbh. The pink is a lot nicer, but missing a little something extra to make it a stand out for me. 

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

The pink is giving me flashbacks to the multiple terrible blue looks in this style last round. But I like the brown!

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue

Served both. 
stream Padam Padam

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro

The brown isn’t bad. The pink is probably my least favourite of the entire round though :deadbanana4:  So bad. 

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

Definitely an improvement from last round. Not the brown look having more pink in it than the one you sent in for pink tho :rip:

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

Congrats

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

LOVE the brown look. The pink is a bit more plain and less stylish, but still good. 

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

To be totally honest, I don’t particularly like either look I fear. But for what it is she wears them both well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Thank you fountain i really appreciate the positive feedback :kiss: 

• Like 1

PTR?

:lakitu:

Thank you judges 

I was a little worried with my pink entry but sorta wanted to go cutesy :bird:

Ahhhhh praise from @fountain!!!!! I’m glad you love my pink look; it’s been my favorite submission so far.

• Like 1

Feeling bloated due to all the crumbless comments. Thank you judges!!

Hello! Not sure if I was announced but I've been asked to guest judge for brown :gaycat2: Last time I did this was for a hat round and I think I preferred those entries as a whole, but there were several enjoyable ones in here. Reminder I'm not a fashion expert at all!

Spoiler

99sandthe2000s    Doja Cat
Not a huge fan of the sides (waist down) as well as the bottom but aside from those areas, pretty solid! Also the texture looks so nice I wish I could touch it through the screen nn.

Allday    Tinashe
Hmmm the color is a little debatable to me, but it's a really close call. The pose also isn't doing a lot of favors since it's hard to tell what it really looks like due how it's designed. From what I can see, the outfit is potentially something that's better looking on paper. :michael:

Almighty Gaga    Olivia Yacé
Almost thought your pink entry was brown :keir: Never seen Olivia before but DAMN, she looks incredible in both of these. The brown entry is a bit underwhelming though, there's nothing about it that really wows me. The color and fabric are a nice combo though.

Anvarie    Crystal Methyd
Part of me likes it... and then part of me thinks that there's way too much going on & not everything meshes together. I think I'm leaning towards the latter.

Boy    Anya Taylor-Joy
The main dress is... actually kind of ugly, mainly because the darker shade of brown in the middle ruins it for me. Then it seems like she brought along an expensive top bedsheet to avoid getting cold. Unfortunately not feeling it.

ChapelHooker    Lady Gaga
It's giving rich. luxury. POWER. and of course Talent/Acclaim/Beauty/Success. Very simple but very good.

Insanity    Timothee Chalamet
Jacket is great, shoes are nice... but I really hate that he combined it with those pants. The color turns me off & messes it all up for me.

Invisibility    Fredrik Robertsson
Waittt this is pretty sick. The heels are also really cool. Kinda wish the pants were less baggy but I guess it fits the rest more that way.

Jai    Bella Hadid
Looks comfy. For some reason I lowkey hate that lighter shade peeking in at the bottom. A bit average.

Julia Fox    Julia Fox
The color is really not doing it for me, and the white boots going along with it feels rather lazy. The outfit itself is okay I suppose.

Kylie Verzosa    Kylie Verzosa
Nice, classic pattern. Pretty good and simple. Not much to say about it.

Leptine    Monica Bellucci
I assume having the long sleeves look like that was an intentional choice and I'd say it was a good one. Aside from that, it's quite unremarkable.

PoKiTaurus    Kylie™
Offtopic but love the layout you put these photos in with the colors on the side!! Now for the entry: The outfit is gorgeous, super pleasing to the eye and full of great details. Then the fur - whether it's faux or not - is lovely.

prézli    Natalia Oreiro
These types of outfits are so pretty & the brown color fits it so well The hat and piece in the middle are a great pair.

Raw Honey    Rihanna
Slightly cool and slightly ugly. Not an outfit I want to stare at for an extended period of time, honestly!

TROPICUM    Sasha Velour
Yeaaah I absolutely live for outfits like this. So unique & there's a ton to look at.

TruGemini    Alton Mason
I love what I see but I'm really wishing this was a full body photo & in different lighting most importantly. Would've made your entry a lot better, especially because I'm not even really sure if it's brown (or at least the majority of it.)

ZORBIT    Joan Smalls
Love it from the waist up. The rest doesn't excite me as much, plus the wavy parts look a bit cheap to me.

Blackout2006    Billie Eilish
One of those outfits that's nicer when you look up close. The detailing that goes aaaaaalllll around carries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The outfit might be unremarkable but I chose it doing a deep search in order to follow the actual color direction of this round theme instead of using a beige, dove-grey, dark-gold-bronze trying to pass it as brown, thank you anyway @Remmy

• Thanks 1

O0o0o guest judges!

Ooo wow

Thank you @Remmy!! 

Thank you Fountain and @Remmy!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fountain said:

The pink is probably my least favourite of the entire round though :deadbanana4:  So bad. 

puke

-

King @Remmy :heart:

Edited by prézli

Leave it to yall to invite a guest judge who just ends up stanning Gaga and the recycled drag race girl. Typical ATRL gay at work. :sleep:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

The outfit might be unremarkable but I chose it doing a deep search in order to follow the actual color direction of this round theme instead of using a beige, dove-grey, dark-gold-bronze trying to pass it as brown, thank you anyway @Remmy

Sorry I'm a guest judge not customer service :emofish:

33 minutes ago, boys said:

Leave it to yall to invite a guest judge who just ends up stanning Gaga and the recycled drag race girl. Typical ATRL gay at work. :sleep:

I'm bisexual and don't watch drag race! Also I don't like Doja but she was one of my favorites this round, so any feelings I have about these artists/models/celebs are put aside. :sorry: Time to restart that fanfiction you're writing

omg legend @Remmy!!!! miss yaa!

Expected mixed reception so thank you for all your comments Judges & Honorable Guest Judge Remmy! :worship:
Results will be

1 hour ago, CBC said:

yes guest judges yes budget

It’s time to increase the prize pool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.