Business icon Taylor Swift the only celeb to avoid getting scammed, Elon acclaims

Magickarp

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

Taylor is very smart wbk.

It’s also ridiculous to assume anything here.  It’s completely normal to take meetings with possible investors, sponsors, collaborators, etc.  Asking good questions is absolutely a sign of good business acumen and intelligence, and has no correlation to your imaginary scenario where she would have pushed this on her fans.  I also don’t recall Rihanna or Gaga, two other pop artists known for being business savvy, pushing crypto on their fans.  It’s clear *some* artists saw through these scams and decided it wasn’t the right thing to do, while others either didn’t care or were too stupid.

It really shows the lack of brain cells OTHs have these days if they seriously think, having conversations and asking intelligent questions before entering into a large business deal is a drag.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jayden_James

• Taylor fanboy

• byzantium

• MingYouToo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Helios said:

Why are Elon musk threads allowed here? :biblio:

Because this forum discusses business and culture and he's one of the most influential people on the planet.

13 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Because this forum discusses business and culture and he's one of the most influential people on the planet.

You mean the man that is making it easier to attack minorities and the LGBT community online? :biblio:

It’s very disturbing that she was even in talks with them to begin with tbh

This excerpt from the article though:

The case targeting FTX celebrity promoters had been stalled for months as the firm struggled to serve O'Neal with official notice that he was being sued. It took three months and process servers in several states to track him down, despite the fact that O’Neal is a fixture on “The NBA on TNT” and is a touring DJ.

:rip:

21 minutes ago, Helios said:

You mean the man that is making it easier to attack minorities and the LGBT community online? :biblio:

Two things can be simultaneously true. 

2 hours ago, liam13 said:

you thought you did something didn't you :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Apparently I did just enough for you to hit reply 

Edited by Jayden_James

6 hours ago, FreeXone said:

What are unregistered securities 

and how has she not been scammed when scooter did her IN

Unregistered securities are those not tied in with the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), they govern stock trading and all corporate stock trade on a national level.

Taylor Swift was not scammed by Scooter lmfao, she was deprived of the right to purchase her own work, scammed would be if she and Scooter agreed to a contract and she was outplayed and lost something of value, she was not. Scott Borschetta outright played dirty under the table deals despite her extensively talking with him about how she, Taylor, does NOT want or like Scooter at ALL.

6 hours ago, Archetype said:

Taylor is very smart wbk.

It’s also ridiculous to assume anything here.  It’s completely normal to take meetings with possible investors, sponsors, collaborators, etc.  Asking good questions is absolutely a sign of good business acumen and intelligence, and has no correlation to your imaginary scenario where she would have pushed this on her fans.  I also don’t recall Rihanna or Gaga, two other pop artists known for being business savvy, pushing crypto on their fans.  It’s clear *some* artists saw through these scams and decided it wasn’t the right thing to do, while others either didn’t care or were too stupid.

Exactly. Taylor isn't just a musician and a celebrity. 90% of her behind the scenes work outside of music is almost certainly business deals, meetings, contract agreements, employee and staff meetings that she has to deal with. FTX meeting with her and trying to convince her is not implying she wants to agree, its common in the business world to hear out other offers even if you know you'll reject them, gives you an idea of the lay of the land.

Didn't she make her scam music deal her entire personality for three years 

10 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Wow... Taylor's never beating those Republican allegations. Explains why she said nothing during her Florida concerts. :jonny:

The fact that she was even entertaining a deal like this shows she's not as "good of a business woman" as we're claiming here. Had they been legit, she would've taken this deal and pushed crypto to her impressionable fans in the same way she's pushing credit cards. It's ridiculous what she'll say YES to for money.

... what?

20 hours ago, Cap87 said:

Taylor is not popular with the general public 

She's popular with her fans but not with the GP

This is bullshit. She sells out stadiums and sells millions of records worldwide. Don’t be a fool. 

5 hours ago, Jayden_James said:

Just like you did enough for me to hit report button for trolling 

8 hours ago, Jayden_James said:

Sure james :bibliahh: 

3 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

:dies: 

It's funny how y'all are bringing the masters on the table to justify she's not business savvy, when that's a deal she signed at what, 15? 

Most people learn as they grow up, maybe not you, but most people do. That's why she is doing them a big "**** you" with the re-recordings now. Not mentioning how she actively avoided being actually scammed by leaving Big Machine instead of renewing her contract with them. 

…Ready for Investment?

Exchange Game (featuring FTX and SEC)

I Did Security Background

Don’t Blame O’Neal

Delinquent

Look What Blockchain Made Me Do

Bankrupt It Goes…

Government

Getaway Bahamas

King Of My Ponzi

Trading With Our Coins Died

Shares

This Is Why We Can’t Have Savings

Call Bitcoin What You Want

New Court Date

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Him knowing stan level knowledge about her family is a kii :deadbanana2:

On 4/19/2023 at 1:46 AM, ToMmY said:

scott-borchetta-scooter-braun-billboard-

Didn’t he lose his wife and become homeless

13 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I honestly don't give AF what U did Karen, do U report everyone that doesn't worship the ground these celebs walk on?

Get a F'n life and report that too while you're at it.  

Okn7.gif

23 minutes ago, Jayden_James said:

I honestly don't give AF what U did Karen, do U report everyone that doesn't worship the ground these celebs walk on?

Get a F'n life and report that too while you're at it.  

Okn7.gif

Done :heart:

15 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Unregistered securities are those not tied in with the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission), they govern stock trading and all corporate stock trade on a national level.

Taylor Swift was not scammed by Scooter lmfao, she was deprived of the right to purchase her own work, scammed would be if she and Scooter agreed to a contract and she was outplayed and lost something of value, she was not. Scott Borschetta outright played dirty under the table deals despite her extensively talking with him about how she, Taylor, does NOT want or like Scooter at ALL.

So if a company has any unregistered stock then it is a scam? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.