• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• Taylor fanboy

• littlebodybigheart

• cruelhprince

One of my bottom 2 on the album. Horrendous single choice. Her team always fumbles the ball hard with single choices. The singles this era since Anti-Hero have NOT been it.

Just now, Black Jesus said:

One of my bottom 2 on the album. Horrendous single choice. Her team always fumbles the ball hard with single choices. The singles this era since Anti-Hero have NOT been it.

Your taste is just bad I'm afraid :rip: 

1 minute ago, Black Jesus said:

LH did it job tho

25 weeks charting

Hit on radio and streaming . It's doing good on all metrics. :jonnycat:

I see midnight rain was cancelled.

When the album was released AH, LH, and MR were all promoted to Pop according to All Access with the focus being AH of course

3 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Yikes

-

Radio will eat this up

"3rd official Pop format single from "Midnights" (4th radio single overall)"

"anti-hero", "lavender haze", "karma" and?? i would say "bejeweled" bc it got a video, but why would it not be pushed to pop? did smth get pushed to a single format and i missed it? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Edge Of Glory said:

"anti-hero", "lavender haze", "karma" and?? i would say "bejeweled" bc it got a video, but why would it not be pushed to pop? did smth get pushed to a single format and i missed it? :deadbanana2:

bejeweled was not a single. Having a video a week after the lead single doesn't make a song a single. it's just something to push the album. I think Midnight Rain was pushed to Radio at the same time as LH. LH ended up winning

Edited by Badgalbriel

She's making GREAT single choices, we used to PRAY for times like this :WAP: 

CAUSE > I < KEEP MY SIDE OF THE STREET CLEAN

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN...............

Sophie Ellis-Bextor & Wuh Oh - “Hypnotized” - Music - ATRL

1 minute ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Snow On the Beach was sent to Alternative

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

They are talking about Snow On The Beach (Triple A) :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

I see midnight rain was cancelled.

When the album was released AH, LH, and MR were all promoted to Pop according to All Access with the focus being AH of course

Midnight Rain is smashing on its own

Top 10 peaking album track with 8 weeks charting (would be 11+ if not for Christmas)

Plus it's charting on Global Spotify

People deluding themselves into thinking radio would play something as jarring and unique as Midnight Rain with that vocal effect :rip:

Karma is the only song left on the album that actually screams “radio-smash”, this will do just fine on pop as a follow up to AH & LH 

Karma ft. BLACKPINK  :alexz:

Not one of her worst songs.

YASSS QUEEN :WAP:

such a fantastic choice!!! The GP will eat this up

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Midnight Rain is smashing on its own

Top 10 peaking album track with 8 weeks charting (would be 11+ if not for Christmas)

Plus it's charting on Global Spotify

Midnight Rain is one of those songs that can smash as a fan fav album cut but is never gonna be a big radio hit, it’s way too unique/niche for radio 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.