H100: Last Night 3x #1, Search & Rescue #2, Calm Down #6, Ella Baila Sola #10

Renan90

26 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

where's the singles chart dd;

As always we get the top 10 Monday afternoon and the full Tuesday morning :celestial5: 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brianc33710

• pride4jc1222

• Green

• Ger

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

As always we get the top 10 Monday afternoon and the full Tuesday morning :celestial5: 

Taylor-swift-excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

'Midnights' doing ~60k weekly since the tour started. :clap3:

Daniel Caesar’s album debuts at #14, which means Lover is either #11, 12 or 13: 

45 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Ellie :clap3:

Why are you clapping for her, that’s awful. She debuted lower than chloe?! She debuted almost 100 spots higher with her last album and it was a flop. This will be off in one week. Her downfall is real. 

8 minutes ago, Price88 said:

Why are you clapping for her, that’s awful. She debuted lower than chloe?! She debuted almost 100 spots higher with her last album and it was a flop. This will be off in one week. Her downfall is real. 

I mean it's not like Ellie was a hitmaker or album seller in US. Her last big hit was LMLYD in 2015 :rip: 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

I mean it's not like Ellie was a hitmaker or album seller in US. Her last big hit was LMLYD in 2015 :rip: 

Close to me was huge, that peaked in 2019. Hate me did real well. Brightest blue was released three years ago. But since worry bout me, she’s dropped off big time. She may have a small comeback like sam, bebe, and Meghan but it’s been shown those were all flukes too because they been flopping ever since unholy, I’m good, and made you look peaked.

20 minutes ago, Price88 said:

ok, sorry, you're right. **** you ellie

Ellie :monkey:

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

:rip: 

Glad Drake is blocked ngl. LN is a smash.

Anti-Hero's longevity :clap3: 

Ella Baila Sola :eek:

Drake’s “Search & Rescue” bounds onto the Hot 100 at No. 4. 

SZA’s “Kill Bill” retreats to No. 4 on the Hot 100

:rip: Do they re-read before posting an article?

Wow LN gains in all 3 metrics too. I think SZA may get past Morgan this tracking week but after that he'll take over for a while. Going over 300 points would put 1 close to the Top 10 not THAT long ago. These days 300 is strong enough to stay at #1 outside of really strong songs that can get a strong week. Drake has now supersaturated the market with his music & as a result it peaks lower & has shorter chart runs. He needs to lay off for 1.5-2 years. 4 albums under 2 years is too much. But maybe he's worried his career window is closing & is trying to cash out before that happens. 

i just can’t at calm down smashing a whole year later after it’s release. Like this was the song I was listening to when I fell in love with this boy last year who now is just somebody that I used to know. So this song makes me think of him but also reminds me how damn old this song is now. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

:deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Seems like Billboard lowered the radio's impact again.

Flowers did 93.5m this week and 102.2m last week. However on mediabase it only went from 107.35 on 07/04/23 to 105.6 on 14/04/23. Morgan's radio numbers are also lower than predicted (34.5m vs 37.4m according to ChartEssentials predictions).

This cannot be a coincidence at this point :skull:

Strange.....BB had said they planned to add more MB stations to better cover its US market. So maybe that changed. 

littlebodybigheart

anti-hero’s 24th week in the top 10 now on par with shake it off :clap3: hopefully it holds on next week so it can surpass it and then everything else is the cherry on top

Nice number 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.