Kim Kardashian attends PLAY + Katy invites North West on stage

Jotham

1 minute ago, latingrl2005 said:

Would any Kardashian show up to Taylor's tour?

What an interesting question. I don't think they would... I don't recall them even attending a Taylor tour before they had their fight. 

Katy and Kim look absolutely incredible. They are truly two iconic talented legends! Shaking! :gayalipacat5:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• latingrl2005

• mypaintoyou

• Rv1709

• bliaz

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, bliaz said:

anigif_sub-buzz-11387-1638742494-1.gif

HELPPP :bibliahh:

ot: a cute moment methinks :heart:

SfYfqlr.gif

1 hour ago, Prism said:

What an interesting question. I don't think they would... I don't recall them even attending a Taylor tour before they had their fight. 

Katy and Kim look absolutely incredible. They are truly two iconic talented legends! Shaking! :gayalipacat5:

But she didn't have a 9 year old who's friends with Selena's sister. And you know alot of famous people be taking their kids when this hits LA. 

Kardashians have been at taylor tours before.

Now how they can make it?.

Only Taylor's team can accept a celebrity in the vip zone. Are you expecting a Kardashian buying a ticket to be in the sectors with the plebs and real people like Chloe Grace Moretz did?. :ahh:

Edited by vale9001

29 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Kardashians have been at taylor tours before.

Now how they can make it?.

Only Taylor's team can accept a celebrity in the vip zone. Are you expecting a Kardashian buying a ticket to be in the sectors with the plebs and real people like Chloe Grace Moretz did?. :ahh:

SoFi Stadium in L.A. (which would be the most likely date for them to attend, if they do) has over 200 luxury suites that are sequestered from the general attendees. They could easily buy one of them.

That audience looked like bingo night somewhere in Oklahoma :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.