Mexican artist Peso Pluma officially goes top 10 in the USA, coming for top 5

Selenasworld

FtrwLPkXwAA-bHV?format=jpg&name=large

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq_jVjTd85AQwxt-eoopP

Peso Pluma (Hassan Emilio Kabande Laija) is a mexican "norteño/corridos" artist is predicted his song featuring Eslabón Armando to enter the top 10 next week

Since I'm Mexican I'm proud another Mexican is making in into the top 10

And I don't know the facts but do someone know who was the last Mexican to do so?

Edited by Selenasworld

I am Mexican and this is the first time I have heard of him :psyduck:. Maybe because it's not the style of music I usually listen to. But good for him.

Just now, bliaz said:

I am Mexican and this is the first time I have heard of him :psyduck:. Maybe because it's not the style of music I usually listen to. But good for him.

Yes/ and TikTok related too

The song is catchy ngl. Impressive. But omg his voice sucks he was the worst part of Becky G’s Coachella set :deadbanana2:

Just now, Cheers said:

The song is catchy ngl. Impressive. But omg his voice sucks he was the worst part of Becky G’s Coachella set :deadbanana2:

What's the difference between listening him and Bad Bunny? Nobody cares BB sucks live 

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

What's the difference between listening him and Bad Bunny? Nobody cares BB sucks live 

Bad Bunny is better

Just now, Cheers said:

Bad Bunny is better

Live? Are you Mexican?

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Live? Are you Mexican?

Yes live. Wth does being Mexican have to do with it :ahh: 

Just now, Cheers said:

Yes live. Wth does being Mexican have to do with it :ahh: 

That you don't listen the genre and it shows this singing voice is pretty common it's the targeted style

6 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Bad Bunny is better

Both suck

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Selena Gomez's impact 

Said No One...EVER. 

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

That you don't listen the genre and it shows this singing voice is pretty common it's the targeted style

:lmao: Natanael Cano, off the top of my head, is much better than him

Has a Mexican ever been in the top ten before? There’s been Mexican-Americans but not sure about someone being born in Mexico. 

56 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Has a Mexican ever been in the top ten before? There’s been Mexican-Americans but not sure about someone being born in Mexico. 

That's what I want to know, Santana maybe?

luis miguel sweetie...

18 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

That's what I want to know, Santana maybe?

According to Wikipedia, yes only Santana with Oye Como Va... back in 1971... that would make around 52 years after that a mexican artist has entered the top 10. :skull:

The whole corrido tumbado thing is amusing to me, truly the first time in decades mexicans have done something different in music lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_songs_on_the_Billboard_Hot_100

29 minutes ago, D/X said:

According to Wikipedia, yes only Santana with Oye Como Va... back in 1971... that would make around 52 years after that a mexican artist has entered the top 10. :skull:

The whole corrido tumbado thing is amusing to me, truly the first time in decades mexicans have done something different in music lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_songs_on_the_Billboard_Hot_100

Santana did have 2 #1s in the new millennium but I’m guessing they aren’t in the list since those are in English… 

Well I’m mexican too and it’s a shame these are the “artists” representing us.  Leaving aside the genre, his singing is DREADFUL :rip:.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.