BTS ARMY accuse Billboard of racism after 90% filtered sales for Jimin

DockDock

13 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Nnnn so ridiculous :rip: imagine how those kids are gonna feel in 10 years when they look back and realized how many time and money they wasted.

I know an almost 30yo bts stan irl (yes they exist surprisingly :toofunny3:) who still behaves as obsessive and spends crazy amount of money buying anything that has bts on it so I don’t know if a lot of these individuals are capable of the maturity you’re talking about :deadbanana4:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetea

• Kayseri Mantisi

• BrokenMachine

• Enrique523

“Racism” “favoring white skinned people” when half the top 10 are POC :bibliahh:

Fraud OUT! 

12 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It's funny how they act like this is because of racism and it's white people trying to keep others out of the top 10, meanwhile The Weeknd, Rema, Ariana, Coi Leray, Ice Spice, Pinkpharenthesis, SZA had no problem appearing on the chart.

Zl7NeOq.gif

One of these is not like the other chile

1 hour ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

They're massive. Just not in the U.S. I absolutely believe they can pool this much money over a talentless boy. They have PayPal receipts and everything.

They are all mentally ill >16 year olds. It’s mostly parents money that’s being spent

50 minutes ago, Andre2000 said:

:rip:

Alot of thier fans are grown ass adults with jobs so they have the money to spend. That rafran woman is a teacher, one of them is a paralegal, etc:skull: It's more embarrassing it's not just kids tbh

This is terrifying :skull:

Their suffering  :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

“Racism” “favoring white skinned people” when half the top 10 are POC :bibliahh:

Fraud OUT! 

Also the "favoring white skinned people" it's extra funny considering their own fans edit them to be translucent in the pics they constantly take of them and them themselves cake their faces in white bb cream and powder + not to talk about their fair share of colorist remarks :dies:

i love to see them suffer!!!

Billboard is supposed to report most popular songs of the week so it's a good thing they stopped fraudelence on their charts by a niché vocal minority that seeks validation from people who don't listen to their awful music. Imagine watching charts 50 years from now and some guy and song you never heard of in pop culture was #1 non-stop instead of actual recognizable classic

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Come on now, you can't truly believe that

Any artist or label would be able to buy 100k copies of their newest single and send it to #1, the charts wouldn't mean anything to anyone. 

Artists/labels =/= fans. 

I don’t understand why they would make that rule though? If a fanbase is strong enough to take a song to #1 then what’s the problem with that? Wouldn’t that encourage fanbases to be competitive with each other and drive sales up overall? I don’t listen to BTS but it does give racist that they change the rules just so that they wont chart as high 

1 hour ago, Cyanide said:

I don’t understand why they would make that rule though? If a fanbase is strong enough to take a song to #1 then what’s the problem with that? Wouldn’t that encourage fanbases to be competitive with each other and drive sales up overall? I don’t listen to BTS but it does give racist that they change the rules just so that they wont chart as high 

Oh please :deadbanana4:

Blatant fraud is not "a fanbase being strong enough" :deadbanana4:

They're so weird, like who cares. #1 or not that song is NOT a hit in the US. All you did was waste money on a song nobody's ever heard of :dies:

Like what is the point, the end goal? To just pretend BTS are some kind of household name hitmakers? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Talento said:

They're so weird, like who cares. #1 or not that song is NOT a hit in the US. All you did was waste money on a song nobody's ever heard of :dies:

Like what is the point, the end goal? To just pretend BTS are some kind of household name hitmakers? :deadbanana:

Exactly. It's just some weird, deranged ego :deadbanana4:

When they got called out for their fraudulent ways, BTS stans defended themselves by saying they 'played by Billboard rules', well, you're still playing by Billboard rules now. Seethe :hippo:

But... well, I don't want to state the obvious but Billboard is a chart that tries to show which music is popular in the US, it's not something you can manipulate and 'play' with as a hobbie :rip:

20 hours ago, industry baby said:

If Billboard is racist then WHY you are all so obsessed with it, like let it GO. 

Because numbers is the only thing they can brag about. They live through their faves, and I know ATRL does this too, but BTS stans take it to another obsessed and unhinged level :redface:

Edited by BrokenMachine

19 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It's funny how they act like this is because of racism and it's white people trying to keep others out of the top 10, meanwhile The Weeknd, Rema, Ariana, Coi Leray, Ice Spice, Pinkpharenthesis, SZA had no problem appearing on the chart.

Zl7NeOq.gif

:hoetenks:

18 hours ago, industry baby said:

The way they spend $150.000 for him to chart inside Top10 and $135.000 of that money go on a waste :ahh:

:ahh:

:ahh:

Biggest win for me this week i love to see it. 

Oh so this is why they are FUMING

We love to see it :sistrens:

Edited by BrokenMachine

if i was jimin i’d be so embarrassed

who needs enemies when you have armys :dies:

Edited by hallucinate

14 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Them complaining about Billboard filtering out their sales and then retweeting this 2 minutes later

Worms for brains :bibliahh::redface:

They want it to chart for 3 weeks at least because they don't want it to break their own BTS record for shortest chart run for a #1 song  :bibliahh:

13 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

They’re actually harassing chartdata and trying to get them suspended for… posting… factual… numbers? Like, what the account does for every single artist? Like, what they did with Willow, Trollz and everything else that previously held this record - or any song that holds a negative record in general. All of those things get tweeted because they’re chart facts :deadbanana2:

And those claims don’t make any sense when it’s the new sales rule (no repeat purchases) that hurt him, you know, also applies to every single other artist (including white/western artists). No words :deadbanana2:

This is why the name of 'bots' fit them so well, they'll just do whatever, post positive stuff about their faves, becoming free publicity for their boys, and whenever somebody states facts that make their 'boys' look bad, they'll just attack without showing any sign of critical thinking

12 hours ago, cockatoo said:

I do think there's something to be said for the community and commitment to a cause that this fanbase has built. If they could focus their energy on something more productive like politics or social issues, they could honestly be very powerful :gaycat6:

They won't because it would imply leaving their house and touching some grass. What they do seems 'powerful', but they wouldn't do anything outside the social media sphere giving them anonymity, retweets and likes

The whole kpop industry is like a real life Black Mirror episode. These "artists" are literal products. Zero artistry, zero personality, all these bands are interchangeable bc they all sound and look the same. I get that the kids are drawn to the flashiness of it all but I can't imagine an adult not seeing right through the fakeness and not immediately being turned off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.