The Weeknd previews new music

EyesOnMe

He seems to be making a Die For You rehash. Hide yo faves, hide the charts :redface:

GIVE IT TO ME!!

DFM is too tied to my ex and I can’t listen to it  even though it’s my favorite album from 2022

Im ready for the final album in this stellar sonic trilogy 

Spoiler

It was at one time called that right? AF, DFM, and the upcoming album, I’m not just making **** up right??

He should take a year off hes been super over exposed honestly 

The second one is immaculate oh wow!

i think he should release again only in 2024, all of his discography is being flooded left and right by tiktok (as they should, cuz it's so good) but it can be too much. 

his streamings will ofc keep him at the top without the need of any new releases and he can easily comeback with smash after smash in 2024 without the risk to a overexposure. 

Edited by Selegend

The Weeknd has been one of the most consistent artists of the last decade . song is mostly good except the autotune  rap which it does not need.

How does the GP not have fatigue with him? It’s impressive. He‘s like Maroon 5 but with quality

5 hours ago, inmymendes said:

I’m tired of him. He should take a few years off 

there is another solution. you could take a few years off from listening to music so you dont have to listen to him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.