Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, ariananext said:

I have no ideas how she's doing so well on tour tbh I'd be a trainwreck. I wonder if she'll say something during the next show. 

Yeah, this is what seems the most strange to me. Like in this thread, look at the Delicate video. 

It's very odd she could happily do that while they've been split up :rip: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• Buffy

Some Swifties on Twitter and TikTok are still in denial, even after People, TMZ, Rolling Stone and CNN reported on it… :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Some Swifties on Twitter and TikTok are still in denial, even after People, TMZ, Rolling Stone and CNN reported on it… :deadbanana2:

It's giving QAnon supporters just straight up not believing reputable sources :deadbanana: They are either 12 or just delusionally have no idea how basic journalism works. People Magazine isn't going to jeopardize their two decade relationship of getting exclusives from the biggest superstar in the world. If it was unverified, People and CNN would have said "REPORT: Taylor and Joe broke up". 

Y’all are seeing her for three hours at a show where she needs to be professional and put on a show, do y’all expect her to be dragged on stage after crying in bed all day with her eyes red and puffy? 

She’s going to do her job and deal with her breakup on her personal time and we won’t see it, I swear some of you have never been in relationships before, they end sometimes and you still have to go to work the next day and do your job :skull:

37 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

This was all over cable news and Facebook too, my mom said her yoga friend group were texting about it nn.

Truly the people's princess!

Not a cnn news story too :redface:

33 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Y’all are seeing her for three hours at a show where she needs to be professional and put on a show, do y’all expect her to be dragged on stage after crying in bed all day with her eyes red and puffy? 

She’s going to do her job and deal with her breakup on her personal time and we won’t see it, I swear some of you have never been in relationships before, they end sometimes and you still have to go to work the next day and do your job :skull:

Yeah especially with the adrenaline of performing I don't think she has the time during most of the set to be thinking about the relationship, she's probably very in the moment of "ok remember my next lines/moves". She's also a professional who has been doing this for the last 17 years.

I think the one exception from what we've seen so far is that she got a bit choked up in that video of her at the piano singing Champagne Problems from the first show. It's a song they both wrote, and she looked pained singing "our group of friends, don't think we'll say that word again". If it's true they broke up before the tour, it was probably very fresh in her mind.

Edited by Beyonnaise

Perhaps she's not heartbroken because this isn't a forever breakup. It could be an open relationship or they're taking a break until both of them can settle down.

I'm delulu but we know she had to fly back and forth constantly to be able to be with him and with her family and it's been negatively affecting her career/image as well.

She's about to have another super-cycle with the re-releases of Speak Now, 1989, reputation, debut and potentially another new album inbetween the four. It's probably really stressful to juggle all of that and also be attentive and supportive of what Joe is doing. :devil:

51 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's giving QAnon supporters just straight up not believing reputable sources :deadbanana: They are either 12 or just delusionally have no idea how basic journalism works. People Magazine isn't going to jeopardize their two decade relationship of getting exclusives from the biggest superstar in the world. If it was unverified, People and CNN would have said "REPORT: Taylor and Joe broke up". 

It really does. :deadbanana:

I don't know what they're expecting, for Taylor to say herself that it's over? :deadbanana:

Many of them are waiting for this weekend show's cause they convinced themselves that she'll somehow address this during the show…

• ATRL Moderator

Some swifties think it’s not over until she confirms it herself. Very delusional 

16 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Some swifties think it’s not over until she confirms it herself. Very delusional 

Taylor never confirma it anyway so they will remain in denial mode :ducky:

We will only know what happened when she gives us TS11 in 2-3 yrs or maybe never. 

I just hope she remains happy and doesn't overwork herself

when a relationship as long as hers ends it probably already feels like ended months before any of them 2 called it quits. 

maybe that's why she's able to be so happy during 'the eras tour'. she was getting over the break-up even before breaking it up. this is very normal! Long relationships usually ends months before they truly call it quits. 

this + professionalism, of course. 

Edited by Selegend

23 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

since when has self promo been allowed around here?

GraceRandolph

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

the only thing that I can say is that this thought process mainly comes from the fact that she's performing songs that were specifically written about the relationship and any human especially someone that wears her heart on her sleeve would naturally be affected by every word...

MadonnasBoyfriend

Naybe he didn't like the song mastermind and didn't like being manipulated into a relationship. It's funny hearing that song now when this is the end result

5 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Which is funny because this forum is full of gay men notorious for hopping from guy to guy

RIGHT? That's the worst thing about it, most of the people sl*t-shaming her are Grindr gays, which is the ultimate irony :toofunny3:

8 hours ago, M.R. said:

:clap3:

Yeah, don’t understand obsession with this or celebrities. The fact that people are writing essays about celebrity relationship. :rip: Like don’t people have real life tasks to handle than to care about this.

the twitter “swifties” are much worse than here tbh, living in their own delusion.

i wish them.. an ounce of luck

7 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

And yet, y'all are still here, adding another post into the pile...

7 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Half of the pages are made of comments like yours.

ok.

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

ok.

One more

The main source People just revealed a new article with the more detailed inside info and sources.

Joe Alwyn struggled with Taylor Swift’s level of fame, leading to their breakup according to them:

https://people.com/music/why-taylor-swift-joe-alwyn-broke-up-after-six-years-exclusive/

“They've had rough patches before ... ultimately they weren't the right fit," says a source of Swift and Alwy”

“Joe has struggled with Taylor's level of fame and the attention from the public. The differences in their personalities have also become harder to ignore after years together. They've grown apart.”

“According to multiple sources, Swift and Alwyn had been "talking about marriage as recently as a few months ago.”

Did you expect this to be the main reason? :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Did you expect this to be the main reason? :celestial5:

Honestly...yeah.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.