Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Not to mention that the album is full of lyrics that indicated their relationship wasn't pristine and perfect. Aren't people tired of this **** yet? Imagine using a breakup to try to get in a cheap, weird drag about authenticity... and then not even doing that right.

And on top of that, I wouldn’t say “a lot of Midnights” is about Joe — I’d say the opposite :rip: she’s reflecting on her entire life, which includes the 13 years of fame before she even met Joe.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

a good, needed laugh for this thread :dies: 

25 minutes ago, getfree2017 said:

Because Trailor is not all that!!!! She’s white trash from the Wichita parking lot!!!!

@Ryan @ATRL Administration

This type of **** should not be tolerated. There's a 0 telorance policy against this type of racial comment? 

36 pages? Its not that serious :rip:

3 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

36 pages? Its not that serious :rip:

Yes, about 15 of them have come about because of individual comments like this continuously calling out the page count and adding pages to the thread. :dies: 

54 minutes ago, liam13 said:

the biggest pop superstar :gaylorcat2: a simple break up causes this much damages now imagine a wedding :jonny5:  

The same happened in 2011/12

Her break ups are always big news.

43 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

@Ryan @ATRL Administration

This type of **** should not be tolerated. There's a 0 telorance policy against this type of racial comment? 

There is no such thing as racism against white, stop being a clown just to defend your fave

OT: Not a fan of her but this is really sad, 5 - 6 years is such a long time period to be with someone

3 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

There is no such thing as racism against white, stop being a clown just to defend your fave

OT: Not a fan of her but this is really sad, 5 - 6 years is such a long time period to be with someone

That user didn't say it was racism. But it was a racial comment calling her white trash which is still not okay :dies:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music. It must be exhausting to be in all these relationships. :rip:

Edited by IVY

1 minute ago, IVY said:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music.

Her only serious relationships were Calvin and Joe Alwyn, the other ones were barely few months

2 minutes ago, IVY said:

The fact that she already had 10 famous serious relationships and she's only 33 years is something, I came to realization that she is involved with so many boyfriends just to give her inspiration to write music. It must be exhausting to be in all these relationships. :rip:

Can you join us in 2023 you misogynistic loser, or are you gonna stay stuck in the 1800s. Jesus Christ.

14 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

who said it was racism? do you know how to read? :deadbanana2:

Just now, JorgeM said:

Her only serious relationships were Calvin and Joe Alwyn, the other ones were barely few months

Well she wrote songs about them & dedicated her time to sing about them, so they must have been serious. 

Not CNN/GM reporting this :monkey: denial can only get you so far... Thank you Miss Tree for working on easter sunday.

parasocial relationship won this fight…

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, IVY said:

Well she wrote songs about them & dedicated her time to sing about them, so they must have been serious. 

or maybe she's a songwriter that writes about her life

9 minutes ago, IVY said:

And? A 3 months relationship is not a serious relationship but can be intense and make you feel a lot of different things which inspire you for writing

6 hours ago, Squall said:

What a disgusting comment, go outside, clown

Did I lie…..you can think it’s disgusting but did I lie ? 

Edited by Caribbean Boy

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

who said it was racism? do you know how to read? :deadbanana2:

you were crying about 0 tolerance policy which address racist comments when quoting the member saying she's white trash

so tell me why u think 0 tolerance policy applied in this case? stop playing dumb

Edited by MonsterJohn

not Swifties using Midnights lyrics as Easter Eggs

Midnight Rain is mostly directed at Tom and their brief relationship and how she met his family

not about Joe, why would she sing to him that she never thinks of him? especially when she wrote it

6 minutes ago, Caribbean Boy said:

Did I lie…..you can think it’s disgusting but did I lie ? 

Shut up clown

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

NO! Stream Love Is Dead by Tokio Hotel! 

is that the band that opened for Kesha during the Rainbow tour? because if so... their whole set was carried by the lead guitarist doing long-ass solos to distract from the milquetoast songwriting looool

falling out of love is real, I honestly felt that with my ex boyfriend at one point before he f*cked up our relationship. that's a bit of the vibe i'm getting here tbh, falling out of love and not being able to feel the spark one once felt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.