Is the internet not here for Gaga as Harley Quinn?

brazil

Since the new Barbie trailer come out, it seems like the internet took to memes to compare the previous and current Harley Quinn

The comparisons also include "me 2019 vs me 2023", and so on. Is Margot having the last laugh after monsters tried to come for her? :katie:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Edit0rz

• EnigmaticAndroid

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m pretty sure Barbie is going to be the final nail in the coffin that was Margot’s career. It looks horrendous and I say that as someone who legit has no I’ll feelings about her but it just looks so bad.

best of luck to her

4 minutes ago, brazil said:

The comparisons also include "me 2019 vs me 2023", and so on. Is Margot having the last laugh after monsters tried to come for her? :katie:

:deadbanana4:

"monsters tried to come for her" but there is a ATRL dupe account suddenly being a margot stan in the Gaga filming threads :skull:

This is one hell of a reach if I've ever seen one. :rip: If anything, the memes prove that people are here for her, not the other way around.

well that gaga pics really gives feelings of harley quinn at some high school play. 

Edited by vale9001

28 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

"monsters tried to come for her" but there is a ATRL dupe account suddenly being a margot stan in the Gaga filming threads :skull:

Right? As if OGHs weren't the first to hide behind Margot as they always do everytime there is somebody perceived as "rival" and so far they only jinxed her (as usual) with her last 2 movies being a bomb.

the reach :rip: 

OGhs bout to become more unhinged than joker and harley combined in JFAD

There is no hype for Joker. No one wants to see that mess :rip:

Absolutely. No one is here for that movie except Gaga's fans and OGH!

:rip: at you not even getting the tweet you linked 

Edited by State of Grace.

Those are desperate Internet incels who are in a committed relationship with their hands, they wanna see something sexy on screen to stay engaged with the movie.

The critical reception will dictate the outcome of Gagas Joker. 

The OGH now saying no one is here for a Joker sequel is a new level of delusion I never thought they would even reach... :dies: :clownny:

We are 16 months away from its official release, and OGHs are already losing their minds, imagine the meltdown next year:fan:

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Absolutely. No one is here for that movie except Gaga's fans and OGH!

:rip: at you not even getting the tweet you linked 

I saw it yesterday and was to lazy to look for it :deadbanana4:

GaGa has been GoinG viral since the pictures were released. So i think in one way or another they’re definitely here for her. 

22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

There is no hype for Joker. No one wants to see that mess :rip:

Your username is so fitting :rip: We love self-awareness!

No offense but you must be ridiculously slow if you think those tweets are supposed to drag Gaga :rip: 

she’s supposed to look busted as Harley… no use in trying to explain things to OGH. Nevermind :zzz:

how is that trixie mattel tweet a drag 

What a stupid take, these tweets are made for fun and not to drag Gaga :rip:

If anything it means that people are hyped for both movies. Dumb thread

I think there's no hype for Joker beyond the Gaga fans but that's normal. Most people don't know it's filming, they haven't seen any pics or videos, etc. Joker lives in Stan Twitter right now.

Once the promo starts, we'll see if there's hype or not.