• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sugden

• Kworb

• Armani?

• Delirious

Whew Selena Gomez & The Scene almost 1.3M daily and 1.5B overall streams :clap3:

Edited by Selenasworld

This is so cool wow. A chart lover’s heaven. 

oooh i love this, it even shows flop artists updates :jonny3:

Fraudmasters is ridiculous for asking 50 dollars a month for unlimited streams searches :bibliahh:

Great, let's end chartmasters once and for all :clap3:

8 hours ago, Delirious said:

Btw @KworbI wrote this twitter DMS but you forgot to include these 2 songs:

How is LMLYD missing lawd :ghostface:

35 minutes ago, Insanity said:

How is LMLYD missing lawd :ghostface:

kworb only included the OG 2015 version but forgot the 2018 revamped version nnn I don't blame them since they're literally the same song with a few differences but with streams counted seperately. :coffee:

16 hours ago, suburbannature said:

How will Chartmasters cope now that they can't keep making up numbers 

This. They keep lowering Gaga numbers (and many of other artists) she already surpassed 17B streams on Spotify yet CM is still showing that it's still at 16B, and the rigged SPS units :rip:

28 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

This. They keep lowering Gaga numbers (and many of other artists) she already surpassed 17B streams on Spotify yet CM is still showing that it's still at 16B, and the rigged SPS units :rip:

They have basically the same numbers for Lady Gaga tho?

According to Kworb:

Lead: 16.71B
Feature: 0.33B

Total: 17.04B

According to Chartmasters:

Lead: 16.99B
Feature: 0.10B
Total: 17.10B

Her numbers are actually higher on the latter too, since Spotify only counts lead streams.

OT: Amazing feature :clap3: 

I like how smooth this is.

Keep the multiple versions of albums. I prefer it.

@Kworb Does it only retrieve from artist's album & compilation sections? Is that why many songs are missing from releases (soundtracks, compilation under various artists, etc) not under their names? Will you consider adding EPs in the future?

Also, is there a requirement of total streams for you to add an artist? Let me stream Samantha Mumba to 500 million :gayliecat1:

18 hours ago, Kworb said:

I will be adding a top albums page soon

:duca:

Edited by ddddynamite

22 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

I like how smooth this is.

Keep the multiple versions of albums. I prefer it.

@Kworb Does it only retrieve from artist's album & compilation sections? Is that why many songs are missing from releases (soundtracks, compilation under various artists, etc) not under their names? Will you consider adding EPs in the future?

Also, is there a requirement of total streams for you to add an artist? Let me stream Samantha Mumba to 500 million :gayliecat1:

:duca:

Yes it checks singles/EPs too, but it stops at a certain point if there are too many and the artist is not in the top 100. Soundtracks and other "various artists" projects are the biggest problem, not sure how to get those other than to add them manually. Technically there's no requirement but I'm not sure how low it can go before it has to scan the top artists again. It goes down the list based on monthly listeners.

4 hours ago, Kworb said:

Yes it checks singles/EPs too, but it stops at a certain point if there are too many and the artist is not in the top 100. Soundtracks and other "various artists" projects are the biggest problem, not sure how to get those other than to add them manually. Technically there's no requirement but I'm not sure how low it can go before it has to scan the top artists again. It goes down the list based on monthly listeners.

can i ask you why dont all artists update the same day?

like gaga still hasnt updated today yet other artists with way less streams have

and some artists last update was in march, is there a reason for this?

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

can i ask you why dont all artists update the same day?

like gaga still hasnt updated today yet other artists with way less streams have

and some artists last update was in march, is there a reason for this?

The script takes a while to run, so I can't set it to update them all every day, it would leave no time for the lesser artists. The daily tier is only a small group. I changed it to include all artists doing 10m/day though, so Gaga should be in it now.

Ended ChartFADSters. Legend Kworb WON. :clap:

14 hours ago, Kworb said:

Thank you :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.