• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• Fading

• zeta

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait til I hear the full thing but I feel like she really overdoes it with her voice. She always sounds like she's straining and the heavy breathing in the background doesn't help. In some ways it worked well when she had three other voices to compliment her as she brought a slightly different sound to the harmonies, but on her own idk it doesn't really hold up.

Little Mix’s former vocal coach also showed support for the new single on instagram:

I’m seeing lots of comments like this on Pop Crave’s latest tweet of the snippet!

Way more positivity than the usual hate.

Good. I dislike her actions all through 2021, but if you actually listen to her in interviews and stuff, she doesn't seem like a bad person. I don't think she deserved the amount of hate she recieved, you can critizice someone for their actions and that's fair, but people went too far.

On 4/4/2023 at 5:43 AM, Lipgloss said:

Don't all farts stink :deadbanana4:

most of mine dont but when they do... they do :-*

That preview sounds good but I was hoping she'd go for a more R&B sound.. I will definitely be checking it out though

Couple of the big UK radio stations like Capital and Hits Radio are posting about her so hopefully that’s a good sign…

Jesy was Witt her manager yesterday so I’m assuming they make have been working on upcoming magazine shoots/interviews?

On 4/3/2023 at 6:05 PM, Enrique523 said:

Will a new ethnicity be out on april 14 too?

omg 🤣🤣🤣

luved her previous song! this one will be a smash i feel it 

10 hours ago, Jay L said:

That preview sounds good but I was hoping she'd go for a more R&B sound.. I will definitely be checking it out though

I think she did a lot of R&B songs for the album... but this is definitely the smart decision as a single, and we haven't even heard the full song yet.

I am curious about the sound, because it seems it is far from "Boyz". I hated her action then, especially shading her ex bandmates, but I'll give this one a try. 

On 4/4/2023 at 11:12 AM, Icarus said:

Excited :clap3:

Anyone who has ever stanned or streamed Ariana Grande better be REAL quiet about black fishing this time!

That's a great point actually.

On 4/4/2023 at 5:12 AM, Icarus said:

Excited :clap3:

Anyone who has ever stanned or streamed Ariana Grande better be REAL quiet about black fishing this time!

This is probably why I’m still willing to stream her:rip: she also has the most distinctive voice from LM I fear

The snippet sounds really promising. Can't wait to hear the full version. 

Is she indie now ? I heard she was shopping around to other labels 

23 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Is she indie now ? I heard she was shopping around to other labels 

Yes, she’s independent. 

There are rumours she’s in talks with Warner according to The Sun, which is pretty reliable when it comes to the LM girls. However, I find that hard to believe tbh, especially when Leigh is with that label. I think labels will just see how this song does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.