UK Baddie Jesy Nelson Teases New Era

saintspice

Per her instagram, UK Baddie Jesy Nelson is teasing the start of her new era. Are you ready for her return to music?

Edited by saintspice

Is that like the actual snippet cause it's sounds good

this is from the set of Bad Things source
exclusive-jesy-nelson-films-music-800236

Edited by Nefertiti0

Keep it miss Nelson. Boyz was a horrible song and the 'hood UK baddie' image was a poor choice as well.

Unless it's a Bounce Back type of song. Then I'm eagerly waiting for it. But she still has drop the hood image. It's embarrassing.

Regardless of her lack of goodwill, I find it astounding that they had her recording for over a year just to release one single and completely give up on her. Boyz didn't even flop that bad, it did show some level of initial interest, enough to warrant at least a reluctant rollout for a second single. Can she even use any of the music she made under the label or did she have to completely start over now that she's independent? The industry's wild.

smoore95GAGA
1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

They’re making another scooby doo movie? This is news :eatpopcorn:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

3 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Regardless of her lack of goodwill, I find it astounding that they had her recording for over a year just to release one single and completely give up on her. Boyz didn't even flop that bad, it did show some level of initial interest, enough to warrant at least a reluctant rollout for a second single. Can she even use any of the music she made under the label or did she have to completely start over now that she's independent? The industry's wild.

MTE :rip:

At the end of the day it peaked at #4 and everyone was talking about it, even if it had backlash. That should be enough at least for an (messy) era

it's not going to be a nice ride for her...but we are all here for the drama

Cute that its homage to how her mum and dad met, giving me this from the vid description : 

The way Jesy ruined any potential at having a successful solo career with her messy exit from LM :deadbanana2:A shame because she used to be my favorite in the group but her attitude has turned me off her and a lot of LM fanbase will not support her anymore. 

saintspice

On 3/31/2023 at 11:47 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

White after flop

we will be waiting with pitchforks and torches :clap3:

Im sorry but the whole boyz scandal and performance was easily the most entertaining pop culture moment in a good 5+ years.

4 hours ago, gm4567 said:

Im sorry but the whole boyz scandal and performance was easily the most entertaining pop culture moment in a good 5+ years.

Yes 😭😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.