• YoungDreamer

• SomeGirl

1 hour ago, theblondesalad said:

Finally and FIRO looks hot!

look at her husband's (?) bulge tho :skull:

i- can’t unsee now:rip:

1 hour ago, Thief said:

Ugh, your avatar! :heart:

Lemme go and stream Too Young to Remember. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, R`0`K`R said:

It's all I can see now.  :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

i- can’t unsee now:rip:

tumblr_lsi77ayNXa1qczq8bo1_250.gif

Im ready with my preorder! the deluxe edition with 52 pages looks hot :jonny5:

I really enjoyed YOLM and PY, but I’m not feeling this cover/shoot/title. Kinda awful. But I’ll be streaming :)

Songwriting Credits for Rita Ora's You & I

1. "Don't Think Twice" (Alex Niceforo, Jamie Sanderson, Keith Sorrells, Nate Cyphert, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley & Warren Felder)

2. "You Only Love Me" (Corey Sanders, Ellie Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora & Rory Adams)

3. "Praising You" featuring Fatboy Slim (Camille Yarborough, Georgia Ku, Jon Shave, Karen Poole, Norman Cook, Rita Ora & Serban Cazan)

4. "Unfeel It" (Alex Niceforo, Keith Sorrells, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley & Warren Felder)

5. "Waiting for You" (Asdis Vioarsdottir, Johannes Burger, Kilian Wilke, René Miller & Rita Ora)

6. "You & I" (Henry Walter, Johnny Edwards, Rita Ora & Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley)

7. "That Girl" (Alex Niceforo, Keith Sorrells, Rick James, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley, Sorana Pacurar & Warren Felder)

8. "Shape of Me" (Alex Niceforo, Jenna Andrews, Keith Sorrells, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley & Warren Felder)

9. "Look at Me Now" (Georgia Meek, Jason OK, Rita Ora & Yoshi Breen)

10. "Girl in the Mirror" (Alex Niceforo, Keith Sorrells, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley & Warren Felder)

11. "Notting Hill" (Alex Niceforo, Keith Sorrells, Rita Ora, Roland 'Rollo' Spreckley & Warren Felder)

12. "I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend" (Nick Hahn & Rita Ora)

Surprised about the physical deluxe songs! I'm assuming they'll be added later on streaming?

I don't really get the concept of the photoshoot. She's on the phone in the album cover & YOLM single cover. Is it just cliche and supposed to be like "we pay attention to our phones too much & not the people in the room"? Or does it have a deeper meaning? Idk I just think having an iPhone on an album cover isn't cute lol. But I love the Limited Edition cover of her laying down.

46 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I don't really get the concept of the photoshoot. She's on the phone in the album cover & YOLM single cover. Is it just cliche and supposed to be like "we pay attention to our phones too much & not the people in the room"? Or does it have a deeper meaning? Idk I just think having an iPhone on an album cover isn't cute lol. But I love the Limited Edition cover of her laying down.

It's her real house. It's her at home with minimal production. It's supposed to be intimate. 

I love the whole aesthetic she's going for and i'm glad she's no longer with Warner bc otherwise that album wouldn't see the light of the day until 2025 after 6 singles :rip:

Both YOLM and PY are cute. I hope she serves an album full of generic bops

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

5 hours ago, Thief said:

spacer.png

The deluxe edition with the 52-page booklet looks so good! Lemme pre-order rn! 

I can’t unsee that the mirror isn’t reflecting her husband’s T-shirt 

1 minute ago, Better Mistakes said:

I can’t unsee that the mirror isn’t reflecting her husband’s T-shirt 

not her husband 

1 hour ago, GustavoBardusco said:

It's her real house. It's her at home with minimal production. It's supposed to be intimate. 

Thanks for sharing, I was unaware. I'm hoping there will be intimate songs on the album then bc the 2 singles are far from it!

can’t believe we got an album announcement so quick :rip: 

Not 52-page :eek:

I'll def get the zine. And maybe the standard CD too if i love the album

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

I LOVE the album cover

On 4/19/2023 at 9:02 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

album out on july 14

https://ritaora.lnk.to/YouAndIIN 

on my birthday <3 how could i not love her <3

On 4/19/2023 at 9:10 AM, GustavoBardusco said:

Physical deluxe includes Love Die Repeat and Rest of My Life

wonder if we're getting the deluxe on the release date?

On 4/19/2023 at 9:56 AM, GardenPanty said:

don’t get excited, most of the songs on the album are ballads. especially the Cirkut song 

tf so negative lol idc if we're getting ballads then that means we're gonna get to hear her SANG a department that people underestimate her in. i'm just happy considering everything that we're even getting an album so i'm just grateful

On 4/19/2023 at 10:14 AM, Supervillain said:

This should've been the album cover, whew.

what a gorgeous album cover that would've been wow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.