Lauren Jauregui - “Trust Issues”

shelven

Out now!

It's very nice - the strings remind me of Sorry from Prelude and the use of the acoustic bass was also great. Didn't expect the clip she previewed to just be the outro though, so the song wasn't as punchy as I was expecting from that.

I do hope this next project of hers has some songs that don't feel like they could have just been tacked onto Prelude though. Even though I really like Prelude, I kind of want her to go back to some of her grittier stuff like Expectations, More Than That, Invisible Chains or even Not Prepared For You. 

4 hours ago, shelven said:

Out now!

It's very nice - the strings remind me of Sorry from Prelude and the use of the acoustic bass was also great. Didn't expect the clip she previewed to just be the outro though, so the song wasn't as punchy as I was expecting from that.

I do hope this next project of hers has some songs that don't feel like they could have just been tacked onto Prelude though. Even though I really like Prelude, I kind of want her to go back to some of her grittier stuff like Expectations, More Than That, Invisible Chains or even Not Prepared For You. 

All of this

A bit boring, i like the end of the song though.

I really love Prelude, but i think she needs better melody. Yes her writting is good, now she should focus on making good and memorable melodies and her music would  be excellent. 

I love her but she’s gotta drop some stuff with tempo. Enough of these ballads

this tone of hers aint ever getting old, what a voice 

the EP she's releasing soon will probably sound similar to Prelude since its from the same period of time... I need bops

Lauren became boring for me. She doesn’t drop projects, she doesn’t really have eras or dynamic aesthetics, she’s just singing and releasing tracks. 

Like we knew you were talented many years ago. It’s time to be a full *artist* now and bring the complete package. 

this is cute. i like lauren and im happy she’s active musically but outside of a few songs the majority of her music isn’t for me :redface:

On 3/31/2023 at 12:11 AM, shelven said:

she needs BOPS

Her voice is mesmerizing. I am glad she is able to release songs that she wants people to hear ❤️

Amazing song 

1 hour ago, Flare said:

Lauren became boring for me. She doesn’t drop projects, she doesn’t really have eras or dynamic aesthetics, she’s just singing and releasing tracks. 

Like we knew you were talented many years ago. It’s time to be a full *artist* now and bring the complete package. 

My thoughts exactly

this sounds really good! 

On 3/31/2023 at 1:36 PM, Motivation93 said:

I love her but she’s gotta drop some stuff with tempo. Enough of these ballads

this x2

Such a  vibe, Always Love is incredible - i think Malay always brings the best in terms of production but I need the unreleased Tainy tracks

love her voice but totally agree with her needing better material 

she's now only releasing songs that don't really have much of a replay value

eh, Always Love has tons of replay value imo.

:butterfly:

Its good cuz of her voice that is amazing. So if the song is 7/10 like this one the fact that its her singing it with this mesmerizing voice already makes it a 9/10 

but yeah i agree she needs to step up

maybe tiktok could make one of her songs go viral and that would push her to do more. A full project is needed, that EP had her worst solo songs, every droplet is better tbh 

Edited by Selegend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.