Lauren Jauregui - “Trust Issues”

shelven

Sounds good! Her shelved debut album would have been the only good solo album released by a 5H member if it had seen the light of day. It sounded very promising and Expectations is still THAT song. Columbia, or whoever it was, did her wrong and dirty

sounds good . by the way Lauren has  background vocals on another song released last Friday.you can't really hear her on this though.

31 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Sounds good! Her shelved debut album would have been the only good solo album released by a 5H member if it had seen the light of day. It sounded very promising and Expectations is still THAT song. Columbia, or whoever it was, did her wrong and dirty

Expectations was really good and I also liked More Than That too, the videos were great. She was arguably the one that had a clear direction and vision. Would have been great to see it come into fruition.

Sounds like another great song of her :clap3:

The only song I've liked from her so far is Expectations but this one sounds nice

It’s just hard to stan somebody who doesn’t have a clear end game. Like are you going to just release random songs forever? :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

It’s just hard to stan somebody who doesn’t have a clear end game. Like are you going to just release random songs forever? :deadbanana4:

Enjoy the music or **** off!

2 hours ago, Power love said:

yes and what about it?

19 hours ago, Power love said:

you know damn well it's not her choice 

On 3/27/2023 at 4:28 PM, Truth Teller said:

why was it shelved? did we have an album or tracklist?

On 3/27/2023 at 5:10 PM, Timeless said:

The only song I've liked from her so far is Expectations but this one sounds nice

lento was great

14 hours ago, Starkboy said:

you know damn well it's not her choice 

i thought that she was independent?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.