Your thoughts on Jennifer Aniston?

AbeHicks

I'd love to have a beer with her and just talk. I think we'd have an interesting conversation, since both of our suns are in aquarius (although we come from very different backgrounds). Despite all her wealth and fame, she hasn't had much success when it comes to love and I wonder how happy and/or content in her life she really is. But I think she'd be an interesting person to talk to in real life.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=94dbe83edce2626

never liked her, from friends to any movies. 

Sandra, Julia, Anne Hathawey, Meg Ryan >>>>>>>  

does she have classic movies? i think all her com and rom com are almost forgotten. 

Edited by vale9001

Everyone except some Angelina stan love her.

She is great and awesome. She suffered so much because of Brad and Angelina but kept herself sane.

She is great and as for popularity well her popularity will never go down thanks to Friends. 

Rachel was the highlight of the show afterall in good ,bad and controversial way.

She delivered a live, award winning comedic performance every week for ten years. No easy feat. She was also award worthy in the good girl, friends with money, and cake. An icon, legend. Mistreated by the media and other women for decades 

She was cool 20 years ago… forgot she existed tbh

love her tbh, but I watch Friends every single day so im biased.

Love her :heart:

LEGEND. LOVE her tbh.

I will say as a younger millennial it's sooo interesting to see people like Jen Aniston and other celebs who were HUGE A-List stars when I was growing up basically paid dust by gen z. Jen will always be huge due to Friends but idk I do feel like people aren't checking for her the same way they were 5 or 10 years ago.

Edited by imabadkid

She is great in Adam Sander movies

Love her! She proved on Friends she has amazing comedic timing and has proved that time and time again with many succesful comedy movies. She found her own lane

Proved a woman could be a brilliantly talented comedian while also being a sex symbol.

I don't understand why doesn’t she try to get roles anymore. 

I don't think she's that interesting, but she's been kinda (?) relevant for over two decades so that's impressive.

2 hours ago, Trash said:

I don't think she's that interesting, but she's been kinda (?) relevant for over two decades so that's impressive.

She’s been in plenty of hit movies in the 2010’s, y’all are delusional :rip:

OT: hot, funny, charismatic and likeable, many things ATRLERS are the exact opposite of :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.