Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

20 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Will there be a deluxe edition of this album? 

One can only hope 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

OMG...just saw the album cover and YES

girl.... i need the album art. i won't be listening to the music early but the album art i need.

nvm i should've known where to find it.

absolutely perfect. her best since MD. baptize me, queen!!

Edited by stevenisFADING

The album cover gives me religious vibes. I still hope this will be more rock pop than MOL.

Where is everyone finding the album cover? lol 

1 minute ago, chaychay18 said:

Where is everyone finding the album cover? lol 

Spoiler

Twitter

I have no idea what yall are on about in regards to the album cover. It's not terrible like the PBP cover but its nowhere near as good as MD which remains her best cover. This cover would have been good with just the main photo of her in the middle but the extra blended in photos on the side just make it look cheap and messy. I dont understand why its not just the center photo of her, it would have been beautiful.

14 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I have no idea what yall are on about in regards to the album cover. It's not terrible like the PBP cover but its nowhere near as good as MD which remains her best cover. This cover would have been good with just the main photo of her in the middle but the extra blended in photos on the side just make it look cheap and messy. I dont understand why its not just the center photo of her, it would have been beautiful.

Kelly said this is not a photoshopped photo and was taken in real time. I think it looks amazing and she’s right that encompasses what the album will sound like sonically. An out of body experience. Your life being ripped from beneath you. It’s beautiful 

1 minute ago, RealityBites said:

Kelly said this is not a photoshopped photo and was taken in real time. I think it looks amazing and she’s right that encompasses what the album will sound like sonically. An out of body experience. Your life being ripped from beneath you. It’s beautiful 

spill!!!!!

it's seriously an amazing album cover. 

also i'd love for the vinyl cover to be lenticular or with a lenticular cover in addition to this one. if that makes sense?

Edited by stevenisFADING

So, do y’all think we’ll get pop Kelly back! Because I checked out during her last album :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

spill!!!!!

it's seriously an amazing album cover. 

also i'd love for the vinyl cover to be lenticular or with a lenticular cover in addition to this one. if that makes sense?

A lenticular vinyl/CD would be amazing :jonny: 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Loving this interpretation :wanda:Kelly will be serving lyrics, vocals, strength, beauty, and artistry I fear 

Ooh I like the concept behind the album, but I think just less transparency on other two would be a lot nicer. 

lowkey serving PBP isn’t it? :eli: whoever asked for it in last page, they won.

Literally serving “PBP walked so that Chemistry can run” :eli:

I just hope it’s not full ballad with just piano. 

I hope it's mixed with all kinds of genres; soul, pop, rock, dance, r&b EVERYTHING

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.