• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

• ATRL Moderator

I still cannot get over the transition from chemistry to future kind of high:toofunny2:

i just wanna have a talk with literally anyone who decided to release what we got instead of some of these other songs 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm up to "rock hudson" and this is def a strong album overall (so far) :clap3: The only bona fide skip is "me"!

15 minutes ago, ang said:

i just wanna have a talk with literally anyone who decided to release what we got instead of some of these other songs 

Nnnn right?!!

• Like 1

Chemistry is such a great title track. I think I went into this era with certain expectations/desires (sonic progression from MOL, still soul-leaning). Once I let that go and took this album in, I think sonically it's actually a fun sequel to Stronger in some places. Skip this Part's final minute is a vocal highlight, and somehow I really enjoy That's Right and the hopeful tone it ends on.

Edited by justinxx

• ATRL Moderator

i hate love is SUCH a P!nk song :redface:

Anyway, solid album on first listen! :clap3: Will need a few more spins before I can see where it falls in her discography ranking, but it's clearly better than PBP, which remains in last place.

28 minutes ago, ang said:

My mistake was right there....

• Like 1

BY THE WAY PIECE BY PIECEEEEEE

I FOUND OUT MY HERO IS MEEEe

spacer.png

ok after a first listen to everything in full my favs are - skip this part, mine, down to you, chemistry, magic, lighthouse and my mistake 

my expectations were about as low as they could be so i am thrilled to actually enjoy so many and i hope people don't sleep on this just based off the songs previously released 

On 6/19/2023 at 1:27 PM, Heartbeat Song said:

Unpopular opinion but the 3-fold punch of chemistry --> favorite kind of high --> magic is beautifully done with tasteful purpose. I see you Kelly. 

THIS.

Keep your tame white hores

away from my wilddd mustangs 

spacer.png

the title track is so good holy ****

56 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

There was an issue for all Artists. I had to download the songs at first on Spotify with the down arrow but appears it working now. 

Yeah, downloading the album worked. Up to “down to you” now. She sounds as amazing as ever!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, KCDC said:

Wowwwww Skip This Part.  The ending gave me the chills.

i love the way the second melody at 2:40 feels like a sample. Also its well produced; she sounds just like herself live.

Edited by justinxx

#1 on US Itunes…

Get those 100 sales baby 😭

• Haha 1

favs:

chemistry

magic

my mistake

down to you

Solid album! magic and lighthouse are the highlights for me. 

Need to sit down with the lyrics to rock hudson and figure out why she’s using a famously gay man as a metaphor. :celestial5:

8 minutes ago, wren said:

pop vocal album grammy nommination on lock i feel incoming :alexz:

And she better win. 

17 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

The way literally no one talks about thats right :deadbanana4:

It's literally my favorite, I'm so ashamed :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.