Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

Those lyrics are not from the album booklet - There is no way they will use the exact photo for every song/lyric. 

---

The lyrics though look essentially correct based on the little I remember from the Belasco Show!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

Favorite kind of high lyrics are on her Spotify visualisers and Atlantic are contacting fans on twitter.

have a feeling this is the main lead and mine/me was buzz (Kesha seems to be following a similar pattern)

What does FKOH sound like? People say "pop" but like idk GIVE DETAILS

4 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Favorite kind of high lyrics are on her Spotify visualisers and Atlantic are contacting fans on twitter.

have a feeling this is the main lead and mine/me was buzz (Kesha seems to be following a similar pattern)

Yessss I really think they were buzz songs as well

We've both pretty much said this since the beginning lol 

Edited by KCFan2014

• ATRL Moderator

Yay! Excited to hear another track :wanda:

• Well hopefully the new song is better than those 2 she released because :rip: Those 2 didn't connect with me at all...

21 hours ago, Luis Gustavo said:

and what the hell is this single cover lol...did they not clean the lenses on the camera or something?

5 hours ago, Vilko said:

and what the hell is this single cover lol...did they not clean the lenses on the camera or something?

I think they aimed for this shot... like she looks "high"

I really like the photo, looks ethereal for me 

so excited for FKOH :clap3:

but yeah i hate the cover, i get what they were trying to do but it just looks like it was made on picsart and put a sticker onto a plain  black backdrop :rip:

I really want a snippet of this but I’m also perfectly fine just waiting for the whole thing. :jonny:

2 hours ago, Black Berry said:

spacer.png

this is giving dance pop perfection vibes tbh :gaygacat7:

still not over Mine, one of her absolute best songs tbh!

so close to ‚favorite kind if high‘ and it seems like promo died off completely 

can‘t wait to hear this song but i really wish they would at least give us a teaser or something 

Edited by Irvine

She just posted a snippet on Twitter. 
love it. She’s def in her CRJ bag. 

WHY wasn't FKOH the first single?!?! INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate favorite kind of high :chick3:

Was really hoping for guitars and lyrics not a generic throwaway radio song. 

Not releasing any music videos is the worst thing about this era. Music videos aren't much important anymore in the streaming age anymore for a song's success, but it's a crime against the loyal fans whose experience is definitely being left under expectations...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Not releasing any music videos is the worst thing about this era. Music videos aren't much important anymore in the streaming age anymore for a song's success, but it's a crime against the loyal fans whose experience is definitely being left under expectations...

was expecting BTHE/BOY/SYBG type of MVs from her actually, but disappointment is to be expected as a KC fan.

Favorite Kind of High is excellent, they need to send this to radio, add to playlists, etc. Her range is PHENOMENAL on this.

Idk how to feel about these 3 songs yet. They all honestly sound dated & from 10 years ago :chick1: FKOH is probably my fave so far, but it just feels so basic and watered down. Still have hope I'll at least love ~half the album (that is what usually what happens with Kelly's albums for me tbh)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.