Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

2 hours ago, bruninho said:

Kelly is going to perform the album from beginning to end Live at The Belasco in a storytelling format on her birthday, Apr 24th, and it will be taped for a future official release.
She said there's nothing that could portray this album visually, rather than her telling it from start to finish, so no music videos, but a full concert.

Got a ticket for this! So excited to see her again. Guessing it will be a Yondr pouch phone situation, but will try to report back here with a summary/review of what to expect from the songs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

21 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Got a ticket for this! So excited to see her again. Guessing it will be a Yondr pouch phone situation, but will try to report back here with a summary/review of what to expect from the songs.

OUR SAVIOR lol

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I got a ticket too!  When I first got in it said sold out but checked back a few minutes later and managed to grab one.  So excited!

I have two extra tickets if anyone is looking to go! 

i will also be sharing some info on the songs too 

14 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

I wish...but I'm really far =/

1 hour ago, mrmitch31 said:

Can’t wait to hear your feedback!

9 hours ago, bruninho said:

Kelly is going to perform the album from beginning to end Live at The Belasco in a storytelling format on her birthday, Apr 24th, and it will be taped for a future official release.
She said there's nothing that could portray this album visually, rather than her telling it from start to finish, so no music videos, but a full concert.

I don't get why she hates music videos so much.

I wonder if she can snatch the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal album since Taylor seems to be on losing streak within that voting block. 

9 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Ugh, I missed the ticket sales. I didn't know it was even happening but oh well.

Kelly’s label DMing people and giving tickets and flights to Monday show 

22 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

I hope she curses in this album. What are the chances of that do you think?

Not likely since there’s no explicit tags on any of the songs. We might get one “****” like on PxP but don’t expect a HTE situation.

On 4/17/2023 at 2:17 PM, mrmitch31 said:

I’m down if the offer is still open :lakitu:

@kelly-clarkson Can you please change the album title in the thread title to all lowercase because that is how it is officially stylized? Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

@kelly-clarkson Can you please change the album title in the thread title to all lowercase because that is how it is officially stylized? Thank you.

Ohh that's right!! Done :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.