Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

38 minutes ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Some people are reporting that their Walmart vinyl orders ate saying they’ll ship next week. Hopefully that’s an error or Walmart is about to leak the album.

They’re probably still in the process of being printed so it’s probably just an error.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

• ATRL Moderator

Updated the OP with the pre-save link :bird:

LOVE that her team is going all in on the vinyl configs for her :WAP: 

4 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Updated the OP with the pre-save link :bird:

Great job on the OP! Love the aesthetic 

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Great job on the OP! Love the aesthetic 

:heart:

Any chance of another bop like the iconic Heartbeat Song :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

Any chance of another bop like the iconic Heartbeat Song :jonny5:

Her worst single ever.

I’ll honestly be surprised this lasts over 15 weeks. It’s just ageism is real and look at how bad all the other veteran pop artists have done lately, most recently Ellie Goulding. I mean pink is almost off the charts and she’s not been out but two months. If she can’t make an album stay on, Kelly sure won’t be able to. It just really sucks how 40 is the new 60 to the gp.

On 4/15/2023 at 10:10 PM, RealityBites said:

I think Warner music group sells the stuff too? 

yes! these are prices from the warner store for europe. for ava max cd i ended up paying the double of the original amount so i'll probably have to grab a copy from amazon if i don't want to pay that much :( thanks

The album will do fine especially with all of these physical configs. I'm a little worried after WCCA missed the Top 20, but I'm confident that she'll enter the Top 10 on the BB200.

Kelly is going to perform the album from beginning to end Live at The Belasco in a storytelling format on her birthday, Apr 24th, and it will be taped for a future official release.
She said there's nothing that could portray this album visually, rather than her telling it from start to finish, so no music videos, but a full concert.

Edited by bruninho

2 minutes ago, bruninho said:

Kelly is going to perform the album from beginning to end Live at The Belasco in a storytelling format on her birthday, Apr 24th and it will be taped for a future oficial release.
She said there's nothing that could portray this album visually, rather than her telling it from start to finish, so no music videos, but a full concert.

That sounds cool. But sad we're not getting any music videos.

4 minutes ago, bruninho said:

Kelly is going to perform the album from beginning to end Live at The Belasco in a storytelling format on her birthday, Apr 24th and it will be taped for a future oficial release.

I am confident that they will not allow phones into the taping. So don’t expect to hear the songs early.

1 hour ago, Temporal said:

The album will do fine especially with all of these physical configs. I'm a little worried after WCCA missed the Top 20, but I'm confident that she'll enter the Top 10 on the BB200.

Anything but Top 3 would be really bad let's be real.

Who else is releasing that week?

I really don't understand how and why Adele has all this and Kelly has not :-/  

1 hour ago, PatrickGray.12 said:

I am confident that they will not allow phones into the taping. So don’t expect to hear the songs early.

correct

I’m just not feeling this era. 

- no music video

- no live performances except the one on her show this week

- no streaming playlisting

- no pop radio

Atlantic really is phoning it in. 

25 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

I’m just not feeling this era. 

- no music video

- no live performances except the one on her show this week

- no streaming playlisting

- no pop radio

Atlantic really is phoning it in. 

playlisting is not Atlantic to blame...it's up to the platform and the curator of each playlist.

And tbh, I believe she's happy with the rollout. If she wanted music videos and performances, she would simply do it.

11 minutes ago, bruninho said:

playlisting is not Atlantic to blame...it's up to the platform and the curator of each playlist.

And tbh, I believe she's happy with the rollout. If she wanted music videos and performances, she would simply do it.

There is payola on those playlists, sis

13 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

There is payola on those playlists, sis

sure...I have friends in the music industry here in Brazil and I can affirm it doesn't happen, at least not as easy. But, people talk about payola as if they are there, working with the artists and the labels, and the radio.

Think with me for a second...a lot of these artists are millionaires, especially veterans. If all it takes to be played and playlisted is payola...wouldn't it be TOO EASY? Wouldn't Madonna still have hits for example? Ageism is here and it won't go away anytime soon, and that's one of the main reasons Kelly is not in a lot of relevant playlists and in great positions.

Edited by bruninho

Why would big artists pay from their own pocket when they're under millionaire deals with record labels? Makes no sense.

I really believe there's the ageism problem with Kelly, but she's not making radio songs anymore and that's why her numbers are so low. The GP just doesn't care.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.