Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

17 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Just finished these not long ago glad you posted the vidoes in here 

They are a mess i love them

I gave in and ordered the signed version, Mine is lowkey destroying me. Imagine hearing that chorus live, god...:jonny4: I like Me as well, but Mine is a whole different vibe. It fits the album cover so well, giving 70s singer-songwriter teas.

7 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

This fanbase needs to start purchasing!!! I know most of us are too old to understand streaming, so put your money where your mouth is!!!

Just now, RealityBites said:

oooh this sounds really interesting. i'm excited to hear this song! :duca:

Song lengths:

1. “skip this part” – 3:37

2. “mine” – 3:11

3. “high road” – 3:19

4. “me” – 3:34

5. “down to you” – 3:09

6. “chemistry” – 2:30

7. “favorite kind of high” – 2:55

8. “magic” – 3:15

9. “lighthouse” – 3:21

10. “rock hudson” – 3:22

11. “my mistake” – 3:16

12. “red flag collector” – 2:58

13. “i hate love” featuring Steve Martin – 3:33

14. “that’s right” features Sheila E – 2:39

I’m low key pressed at the title track being the shortest :gaycat6:

55 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I ordered mine this morning and 45 min later got a cancellation email. Reordered it with the $5 coupon I got after the last order so the joke is on them… unless they cancel me again lmao.

Anyone else get Happier than Ever vibes from the tempo change in Mine? I kinda wish she had leaned harder into that and made the song longer

15 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

That’s interesting! When I first saw the title, I immediately thought this could be a emo track. 

17 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

I ordered mine this morning and 45 min later got a cancellation email. Reordered it with the $5 coupon I got after the last order so the joke is on them… unless they cancel me again lmao.

Oh no. Is it already gone? It still shows available but it’s annoying when stores don’t keep track of orders and Availability properly 

Just now, RealityBites said:

Oh no. Is it already gone? It still shows available but it’s annoying when stores don’t keep track of orders and Availability properly 

I think it’s still available. Idk why they canceled it. I ordered before 9am Colorado time so maybe it was just too early. My second order hasn’t canceled yet so hopefully the universe just wanted me to get a discount ha

8 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Apparently it’s a problem with my UO account so the universe doesn’t want me having this variant

1 minute ago, BoDaToe said:

Apparently it’s a problem with my UO account so the universe doesn’t want me having this variant

Ugh that sucks. Try and pay with Apple Pay to PayPal 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

Song lengths:

1. “skip this part” – 3:37

2. “mine” – 3:11

3. “high road” – 3:19

4. “me” – 3:34

5. “down to you” – 3:09

6. “chemistry” – 2:30

7. “favorite kind of high” – 2:55

8. “magic” – 3:15

9. “lighthouse” – 3:21

10. “rock hudson” – 3:22

11. “my mistake” – 3:16

12. “red flag collector” – 2:58

13. “i hate love” featuring Steve Martin – 3:33

14. “that’s right” features Sheila E – 2:39

I’m low key pressed at the title track being the shortest :gaycat6:

Same. Happy to see so many tracks over 3 minutes, but selfishly I was hoping for one 4:30-5 minute slow build a la Sober. Still, I'm sure it'll be a collapse regardless  

3 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Anyone else get Happier than Ever vibes from the tempo change in Mine? I kinda wish she had leaned harder into that and made the song longer

It reminded of Save You first tbh since there's no build-up like in HTE (except for the final part I guess, which just surprises you), the vibe just completely changes without any warning.

Idk whether I would like a longer song. The last almost acapella chorus hits me hard because there's this change right before it and it's a beautiful way to end the song: in the quiet after this storm of emotion. Maybe they could've extended the breakdown part a bit tho.

Tidbits from the IG live today:

- Says the most personal song on ‘chemistry’ is the title track, says it’s unlike any song she’s recorded and also says it’s a nod to Jeff Buckley.

- Says she references country music on the album but it’s not actually country sounding. Says the album is very pop, singer/songwriter, punk rock, and soul. Says it’s ‘Breakaway’ meets ’Stronger’ meets ‘Meaning of Life’

- Says it’s similar in rawness to ‘My December’ but much different sonically than MD.

- Says church vocals on “me” are all her.

- Says there’s a big reason why Steve Martin is on the album that is referenced in another song.

- Wishes full album was out.

- Big announcement coming Monday.

She was just on IG live it was sooooo good

We are getting some kind of cool announcement on Monday 

I'm so excited to hear this album. She delivered with mine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.