Is OGH discord at it again?

Rino

Don't be mad, being serious Gaga was always a big target due to its big fandom nothing changed 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• foreverwinter13

• aesthetic bih

• Jjang

• suburbannature

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's literally no Discord server for this.... We're all just mentally connected to each other via telepathy and it happens by itself.

If there's actually a server though, add me :keir:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

that one with the taylor avi is such a loser like :monkey:

They make me want to stan Gaga bc the unfunny 

Edited by suburbannature

1 minute ago, Rino said:

oh yes that's why they are gone! now I remember :chick2:

yes! I remember how certain people admitted to know how the glitch worked and voluntarily looked out for some people's PMs because of it!

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

that one with the taylor avi is such a loser like :monkey:

I have a hit thread because of Gaga and Liddos so I will give you a pass :gaygacat1:

14 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

They make it look users here have a union or organization for dragging Gaga :deadbanana2:

This person Does not have a life outside ATRL

when in reality its them doing these things :deadbanana2: 

the projection is REAL 

Anyway where do I sign up

Edited by Jjang

1 minute ago, foreverwinter13 said:

I have a hit thread because of Gaga and Liddos so I will give you a pass :gaygacat1:

girl you don't want to OGH too much or you will end up like poor Fnooky and Almost Home. then again we had Vin coming back from banland after literally doxxing mods in HQ so maybe you'll get a special treatment too. 

Just now, Rino said:

girl you don't want to OGH too much or you will end up like poor Fnooky and Almost Home. then again we had Vin coming back from banland after literally doxxing mods in HQ so maybe you'll get a special treatment too. 

Girl I am not an OGH, i just enjoy having a debate with Liddos. 

I love Gaga as an musican and a person. She is a very nice and kind individual :heart:

11 minutes ago, Konril said:

The thing is... when the mass site data breach happened, some OGH did have a discord hate group in their PMs with other notorious ATRL OGH attached to it. That's why they decided for an account deletion because there was proof.  :fan:

Yup, and what's more sad than building you're entire digital identity around hating someone far more successful than you because of what their fans said a decade ago :fan:

2 minutes ago, Rino said:

girl you don't want to OGH too much or you will end up like poor Fnooky and Almost Home. then again we had Vin coming back from banland after  literally doxxing mods in HQ so maybe you'll get a special treatment too. 

I missed debating with Almost Home :cries:

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

when in reality its them doing these things :deadbanana2: 

the projection is REAL 

Anyway where do I sign up

The fact that there’s literally an Anti-OGH server :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, mystery said:

Banned? They requested to delete their accounts.

Was it because they got exposed for actually coordinating Gaga hate threads? Embarrassing :rip:

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Yup, and what's more sad than building you're entire digital identity around hating someone far more successful than you because of what their fans said a decade ago :fan:

This is so sad, I enjoy dragging Gaga sometimes becauze of the Liddos but hating a person because of her music is total embarassing. 

I love Gaga's music. Just not her fans :gaygacat1:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Receipts?

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

embarrassing :deadbanana2:

I mean they’re the only fan base here that have a mass tag post readied to post in their Base for whenever they want to bully someone here :ahh:

28 minutes ago, Konril said:

The thing is... when the mass site data breach happened, some OGH did have a discord hate group in their PMs with other notorious ATRL OGH attached to it. That's why they decided for an account deletion because there was proof.  :fan:

this site is so damn messy wtf :bibliahh: 

Where was this energy a few days ago where the liddos where opening threads hating on Rihanna? Or for the last few months with the Beyonce hate?

Stop playing the victim. 

3 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Where was this energy a few days ago where the liddos where opening threads hating on Rihanna? Or for the last few months with the Beyonce hate?

Stop playing the victim. 

Liddos always play like a Victim. But they always forget they dragged Bey and Rih thru the pits :rip:

13 minutes ago, Jjang said:

embarrassing :deadbanana2:

I mean they’re the only fan base here that have a mass tag post readied to post in their Base for whenever they want to bully someone here :ahh:

They're so... :toofunny3: :pukey:

42 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

“OGH leaders”

please step outside :deadbanana2:

the ogh are the ones who needs to step outside. creating and interacting on discord about someone you hated is peak unhingeness. 

Girl this is ATRL

when has Gaga not been dragged? :skull: