Liam Payne debuts new face

Intuition

Is he trying to audition for the live action Lord Farquuad?

spacer.png

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Delirious

• Cloudy

• SchmoodRing

He really doesn't even look that bad? It suits him. Like someone said, the procedure looks fairly recent so it should look better once it settles

15 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

who is that in your avi

Bangchan the leader of the group "Stray Kids". :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

You really want to come for Zayn for looks... really?
Current Harry without TV filter.

Puede ser un primer plano de una persona

Anyway, I really feel bad for him, imagine doing a plastic surgery and aside from it going wrong, you have to deal with millions of people with this type of sht

Imagine having to use a picture mid-laugh and enlargening a LQ pic so much that it looks completely blurry in an attempt at a drag...

Here, bestie, a Getty pic, aka, unfiltered. Hotlinked directly from their website

harry-styles-poses-with-the-best-pop-voc

Sadly we can't use one for Zayn because he's unemployed and doesn't leave his house. I posted the most recent picture of his there's available, literally took a screenshot off his instagram. But go off!

It's kinda commendable that your first comment said that Liam, Louis, and Harry were "fighting to see who could age the worst" and now you're backpedalling and saying you feel bad for him. You're the exact type of person people like Liam get surgery for. You think it's not a result of people on the internet dragging him and using him as a meme for months? Own up to it instead of acting like you feel sorry for him cause you clearly don't. You're the typical ATRL gay who sh*ts on everyone who isn't the person they stan (aka Zayn, despite your Dua Lipa pfp).

2 hours ago, M André said:

It's giving that actor from eternals

Kumail Nanjiani shows off his epic body transformation for Marvel's  'Eternals'

Genuine question, didn't this happen because of the roids he used to get huge? I heard that was a side-effect. But now I'm wondering if he didn't just also add jaw fillers. I don't think Liam is doing steroids he doesn't look jacked

it's the UK... getting 9 ml of fillers here is cheaper than paying the flat rent like... 

23 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Genuine question, didn't this happen because of the roids he used to get huge? I heard that was a side-effect. But now I'm wondering if he didn't just also add jaw fillers. I don't think Liam is doing steroids he doesn't look jacked

He most definitely did have procedures to make his face more "masculine".

23 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

He most definitely did have procedures to make his face more "masculine".

That's so sad because he lost everything that made his face unique and relatable while not winning anything, at least in my books. It's just terribly sad how the constant pressure makes celebs do this to themselves

Just now, More Than A Melody said:

That's so sad because he lost everything that made his face unique and relatable while not winning anything, at least in my books. It's just terribly sad how the constant pressure makes celebs do this to themselves

They all look like handsome squidward. I mean I get why they do it, I don't always like my fuller cheeks and I wonder how I would look with some ps to make them less "fat", but then I see this and I say no thanks :skull:

Just now, Cloudy said:

They all look like handsome squidward. I mean I get why they do it, I don't always like my fuller cheeks and I wonder how I would look with some ps to make them less "fat", but then I see this and I say no thanks :skull:

We all have our insecurities but with tiny exceptions (a nose job here, some lip filler there, reconstructive surgery, maybe some anti aging stuff down the line), I think all facial cosmetic surgery is pointless and ends up looking worse than it did before. I think even Bella Hadid, who's put as an example of surgery gone right, looked better somewhere in the middle

7 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

We all have our insecurities but with tiny exceptions (a nose job here, some lip filler there, reconstructive surgery, maybe some anti aging stuff down the line), I think all facial cosmetic surgery is pointless and ends up looking worse than it did before. I think even Bella Hadid, who's put as an example of surgery gone right, looked better somewhere in the middle

Yeah, it's specially bad when they do it all at the same time. Belle has definitely went overboard, I think she will start looking very bad very soon tbh. Also she's sickly thing which doesn't help in the long run

He is not even 30 yet :deadbanana2: People need to stop doing buccal fat removal. They may look fierce now but when they get older they will serve skull :skull: 

4 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Meth

asdfhkjashdfkjahsf

I feel like he did the same jaw thing that MJ did. His jawline looks the same

The way his looks were his only redeeming factor in recent times and even he ****** that up. :deadbanana2:

Edited by highwind44029

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

omg :biblio: 

buccal fat removal and a new jaw for sure

Edited by bjorn

well that's a shame... jeez

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.