Liam Payne debuts new face

Intuition

9 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

Well maybe it’s necessary some people do these things to themselves to set an example for the rest of us :rip:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• Delirious

• Cloudy

• SchmoodRing

Being dumb with money is the worst combination.

Edited by XtinaStripped

Wtf did he do to himself. God I feel awful for him :deadbanana2:

i think it's kind of rude to judge something like this because we have no idea the context around the change

it reminds me of the way people reacted to zac efron's new face when he literally said in an interview that he had to have reconstructive surgery after a major injury

Liam Payne had the best fit waxed body Glow Up during post-1D era, compared to the other members.

Liam (face wise) looked better and younger way before.

Edited by iconiclegend

59 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

i think it's kind of rude to judge something like this because we have no idea the context around the change

it reminds me of the way people reacted to zac efron's new face when he literally said in an interview that he had to have reconstructive surgery after a major injury

The injury thing is such a lie though :skull: 

He fact some people still believe cases like this are just weight loss or aging. :deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Are you even a certified doctor to be making all of these claims?

It's a copypasta :toofunny3:.

Who is telling these celebrities that they need plastic surgery?

Zac and Liam looked better before surgery

16 hours ago, Homebrand said:

nnnn this has been going viral everywhere on my socials :deadbanana4:

Poor guy, having the entire world berate his looks right now must be tough. I assume it's because the surgeries are quite fresh. Usually it takes months for swelling to go away and to settle properly. Although it does look a tad on the harsh side :rip: 

he did the zac efron surgery aka his jaws and something definitely looks off with his cheeks. like for sure but everything else that people are speculating is a no. what happened to his career? is he still signed? is he ever gonna come out with new music? i'm so confused what's happened to him and his career unless this is all a result of that

12 hours ago, Mike91 said:

It looks even worse here. :rip:

mind you ya were dragging him for the weight he gained before and he was also very clearly on drugs for a bit. something is definitely going on here behind the scenes... i mean harry even niall and louis are surprisingly doing well for themselves. the way that liam and zayn kind of imploded it wild to me

12 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This is probably one of the worst trends when it comes to cosmetic/plastic surgery. :mazen:

how does this even become a trend? why is it even one? this genuinely doesn't look good on anyone? a huge public platform needs to call this procedure out big time asap cause phew chile

11 hours ago, - JED - said:

Well maybe it’s necessary some people do these things to themselves to set an example for the rest of us :rip:

or maybe we can be self sufficient enough to make rational decisions for ourselves?

7 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

We love a hot druggie x

this isn't a sky ferreira thread please don't project this anywhere thanks

6 hours ago, Material Girl said:

this is a lie and a half. zac efron has had a crooked jaw for years!!! their was an incident with him being on drugs on falling on a table that became a open secret online. this whole narrative that his pr came up with is such bullshit. especially when he's been exposed for having used performance enhancers for when he needs to put on muscle quick. in the end whatever zac has done to himself has come from the pressures of it being essentially the only reason why he's had a career. it's unfortunately out of insecurity and preservation.

2 hours ago, Broken said:

It's a copypasta :toofunny3:.

so annoying 

4 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

He fact some people still believe cases like this are just weight loss or aging. :deadbanana2:

it can be those factors. liam has been unhealthy for awhile now though. he's been having questionably for a minute too and on top was or could still be on drugs

29 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

Who is telling these celebrities that they need plastic surgery?

Zac and Liam looked better before surgery

well with zac it's a mental thing. zac was also a huge dl drug addict so that probably didn't help either. with liam he's been dealing with the same struggles. this is just insane but goes to show how overlooked the mental state of men goes ignored.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:37 PM, Mark! said:

He's getting the Zac Efron jawline special I see :clap3:

claps? nothing about this is commendable...

On 3/17/2023 at 6:40 PM, Lil' Oz said:

Looks like buccal fat removal & jaw fillers or even an implant.

He looks much older. He should have left that face alone, he was just fine before. These surgeries rarely look good, tbh.

yeah his puppy dog face was part of his charm. now he looks like an old geezer...

On 3/17/2023 at 6:41 PM, Insanity said:

Thats way to much and he looked fine as he was :toofunny3:

what that user wrote wasn't true. it's a copy and paste meme response

On 3/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, allforyou said:

I think he just lost weight and it shows in his face? 

no he did something with his jaw for sure and is known to be on drugs now unfortunately 

On 3/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, Espresso said:

Is it like a standard package for the guys now :deadbanana4: I'm getting Skrillex deja vu :skull: 

skrillex did not get all of this work done. stop believing everything you read on the internet

On 3/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, GrandeVersace said:

Kinda creepy :ghostface:

who is that in your avi

On 3/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, midnightdawn said:

Tbh it probably only takes a few nasty comments online to send someone down this path.

this yet people make it seem like such a "money and dumb" combination like it's so much more nuanced than that

On 3/18/2023 at 12:44 AM, Cameltoe Chariot said:

omg it's literally giving

41660bbaea604cf4c82cae29a631488c.jpg

I screamed!

On 3/19/2023 at 4:05 AM, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

oh... this is tragic. 

hope he gets it removed and get away from drugs! he's for sure not mentally well. 

wish him the best, at the beggining of 1d (first album) he was my fave. so cute and i loved his voice. 

:rip: all the talk about him being mentally ill over plastic surgery. :deadbanana: the industry is brutal when it comes to looks, so someone probably suggested this to him and he jumped at the chance thinking it would benefit him in some way.

On 3/17/2023 at 9:46 PM, unclefloprry said:

He, Harry and Louis are constantly fighting over who ages the worst.  :redface:

Current Harry

spacer.png

Current Zayn

FDD44637-05-FF-4000-8106-3-BD58-BBC38-A6

Liam worries me, lowkey. I think he's not in a good place. He definitely got work done tho, that's not weight loss. He's been skinny before and his face has never looked like that

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

:rip: all the talk about him being mentally ill over plastic surgery. :deadbanana: the industry is brutal when it comes to looks, so someone probably suggested this to him and he jumped at the chance thinking it would benefit him in some way.

He said he's mentally ill. He has talked about feeling suicidal and being a drug and alcohol addict for years. When someone changes their appearance so drastically and in such an unflattering way, especially when they were conventionally good looking already, it's sign of something bad.

16 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

Or makeup lol 

46 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

He said he's mentally ill. He has talked about feeling suicidal and being a drug and alcohol addict for years. When someone changes their appearance so drastically and in such an unflattering way, especially when they were conventionally good looking already, it's sign of something bad.

Oh... didn't know that. :jonny:

Still think someone probably told him it would look good. I wonder if he agrees. 

Oh no, he used to look so handsome.

It's been clear for a while now that he's going through something, and it's kinda gross to see so many people online seemingly enjoying it and finding it funny. It's not funny at all actually.

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Current Harry

spacer.png

Current Zayn

FDD44637-05-FF-4000-8106-3-BD58-BBC38-A6

Liam worries me, lowkey. I think he's not in a good place. He definitely got work done tho, that's not weight loss. He's been skinny before and his face has never looked like that

You really want to come for Zayn for looks... really?
Current Harry without TV filter.

Puede ser un primer plano de una persona

Anyway, I really feel bad for him, imagine doing a plastic surgery and aside from it going wrong, you have to deal with millions of people with this type of sht

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.