UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

Not people here acting like UFOS are a lie when we have official real videos released by the Goverment of unexplained aerial phenomena.
When i was younger i saw one of these metalic strange orbs in the blue sky for 15 minutes and it was real scary :emofish: and im from Southamerica. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

I believe in UFOs, but ""non human biologics" could mean anything. The guy even said that he didn't actually see any alien bodies himself, so yeah.

1 hour ago, rzal said:

i don't think we'd be able to enslave species that have technology to travel light years to other planets. we're lucky they're peaceful so far 

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

I want them to Fawk me if they’re hot

He knew

Idk what they'd want with us tbh, this is kind of a dumpster fire. Leave while you can

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

what if theyre dumber than us? :pancake:

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

would you show yourself as an alien? i mean with our history and all. we'd try to enslave them.

Ya'll really think a species with the capability to travel lightyears through space is dumber than us and can be enslaved. :tornado:

hell, Grusch kinda looks like an extraterrestrial his damn self

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gi

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Haha 1

Well. Let me get the razor sharpened. 

They probably saw millions stanning mediocre talent like Taylor Swift and fled to their universe :mazen:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

They probably saw millions stanning mediocre talent like Taylor Swift and fled to their universe :mazen:

They saw you getting triggered and offended by a handful of people saying liddos were insufferable in 2011 and the cringe was just too much. :mazen:

They love using the term "whistleblower" to make any anon claims seem credible.

Obvi it'd be shocking and would change the human course of history forever if we had evidence of intelligent alien life but alas, we don't have that yet.

The age old claim of "we can't be the only living beings in the universe" does always ring true of course. 

Religious nuts are not ready for confirmation of aliens  Complete mental breakdowns.

Remember when Aliens were all the rage in the 90’s with X-Files, Men in Black, and Independence Day. :jonny6:
We’ve had contact with them since the 1950’s… we just learning now cuz the Invasion is coming:beatfreak:

I knew the visuals were coming @beyonce :jonny:

15 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Why won't they obliterate us for once and for all, I'm tired of this hide and seek game if what they're saying is even true

their intelligent a** know that human nature s*** aka our dumb a** are gonna kill each other after all :deadbanana2:

Anyone who believes there's legitimacy to these claims is a clown. No evidence has been provided and Grusch himself says he hasnt seen any of this "non human origin craft" it's just **** he heard about. 

2 hours ago, DeepEnd said:

Anyone who believes there's legitimacy to these claims is a clown. No evidence has been provided and Grusch himself says he hasnt seen any of this "non human origin craft" it's just **** he heard about. 

So the entire Congress+Bill Schummer with his disclosure bill meaning the white house and Biden+The Inspector General who was given evidence by Grusch (photos and videos that he literally has because he more than just heard about stuff) and found his claims "urgent and credible" which is why the hearings are happening - are clowns then, since the issue is completely bipartisan lol, if you don't believe the alien stuff you would still be believing the US government's official word that they see flying crafts that defy known physics and can't explain/capture one and don't have more info to share despite being mega secretive and uncooperative about it and this is happening all around the world according to the white house, you do realize? 

Not saying you can't believe it's a psy-op it's just at this point that would the conspiracy while the UFO and aliens thing is just following official news developments and word of US gov officials, if it's real it will all be coming out soon enough like a flood of info anyway, so I wouldn't be so sure to outright deny Grusch, these claims and experiences go back far behind all these things and people.

• Like 1

Give us photo and video EVIDENCE! I’m tired of the “I heard from a friend of a friend” and “I can’t speak on this matter” BS. :coffee2:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ALΞX said:

A leaf piloting a UFO…Alright. 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

There was no confirmation of anything or anyone piloting a UFO. Also, UFO does not automatically mean alien; UFO is just a term for something seen flying that cannot be identified.

20 hours ago, Windy Day said:

non human INTELLIGENCE what is so hard to understand here?? :skull:

There was no confirmation about intelligence or level thereof.

21 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

So microbes are using physics (as we know it) defying technology to come here? :rip: Because at it is told the bodies were retrieved from crash sides. 

i also thought aliens coming here to „look at us“ sounded silly. But we have no idea about the galaxy and the kind of energy, technology, or resources there are. So coming to conclusions doesn’t make sense. 

There was no confirmation that anything defied technology to "come here", nor was their confirmation of "bodies being retrieved from crash sites".

We absolutely know the immense amount of energy it takes for interstellar travel, and any species able to do it would have to be incredibly advanced. So advanced that they would be smarter than to waste resources on coming to Earth unless they absolutely had to. So advanced that their ships would not crash on Earth without there being some kind of backup. A species advanced enough to come to Earth would be able to come here without any trace.

21 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

alien life could literally be anything beyond our comprehension. if complex life exists elsewhere, who knows what kind of thought processes they have, if at all. there is literally zero certainty to be had about their behaviour, desires and plans. 

to US, it’s logical to assume a life form wouldn’t make its way to earth just to say hi, but that’s because we are basically trapped in human thought patterns. 

You guys are not actually understanding what was said during the hearing.

Firstly, this hearing was a farce, as with every other hearing held by the Republicans. The goal with this was to distract you from the fact that Republicans do not have policy or plans to actually help anyone.

Secondly, the guy saying all this stuff has been proven to be a conspiracy theorist crackpot. Look into some of the things he has said outside of this forum. He is not reliable.

Lastly, so many of you seem to be reading headlines and not actually paying attention to what was said. :jonny: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

Religious nuts are not ready for confirmation of aliens  Complete mental breakdowns.

I’m here for it.  Religion will inevitably die out as we evolve and I see this being a catalyst for it.

But I don’t see how this is a shocker for anyone though, to me it makes no sense to assume we’re randomly the only planet sustaining life in an infinite number of planets that have had infinite time for life to evolve and adapt to whatever conditions, just like on Earth.  

• Like 1

Imagine all the diseases and stds they'd catch from us if they're not immune :thing:

Screen_Shot_2019-01-14_at_1.23.53_PM.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.