UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

6 minutes ago, AMIT said:

This whole thing sounds insane, but I am not that informed on it, so I'm gonna stop talking out of my ass and see what comes up next. I'm just tired of everything, sorry. 

3f5KELl.gif

That's okay, I wasn't trying to come for you, i just like to debate on topics I'm interested in :heart: We're all tired, they want us to be tired. I encourage you to read up more on climate change if you care about it, we need to be educated and we need to start taking back the planet from the hands of the greedy malevolent rich, even if it means entertaining the absurd idea of non-human technologies.

• Like 3

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

10 minutes ago, Indie said:

That's okay, I wasn't trying to come for you, i just like to debate on topics I'm interested in :heart: We're all tired, they want us to be tired. I encourage you to read up more on climate change if you care about it, we need to be educated and we need to start taking back the planet from the hands of the greedy malevolent rich, even if it means entertaining the absurd idea of non-human technologies.

I mean I have read and watched plenty of videos about that. I was talking about this whole alien whistleblower thing nn. :gaycat6: And ty for being nice. :heart2:

Edited by AMIT

Why won't they obliterate us for once and for all, I'm tired of this hide and seek game if what they're saying is even true

• Haha 5

No shade but if aliens where 100% real (and somehow advanced enough to crash onto Earth), it would be best for the general public to not know, right? The panic it would cause would be monumental + the religious fanatics would start acting crazy. 

12 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Why won't they obliterate us for once and for all, I'm tired of this hide and seek game if what they're saying is even true

watch us be some failed experiment of theirs after sending their seed on a meteor to planet earth only for us to cause havoc to the environment, stan ice spice, eat McDonald’s, and kill ourselves with nuclear weapons. maybe that’s why the reported sightings always happen around the military bases bc they’re keeping us in CHEQUE. :redface:

• Haha 4

The problem with these types of hearings is that people expect all the evidence to be laid out there for us to see/hear or else it's immediately dismissed...

There's people on twitter looking at small soundbites and immediately dismissing the whole thing. It's annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

Aha sure    

ontological shock meets cognitive dissonance. here for you :heart:

Edited by DarkGa

So when are the aliens going to invade? I'm tired of this planet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

That is pretty awesome. I wish Aliens were more straight forward and show themselves.

would you show yourself as an alien? i mean with our history and all. we'd try to enslave them.

4 hours ago, Indie said:

The media is obviously latching onto the non-human biologics bombshell, but to me the interesting part of all of this is the alleged reverse-engineering of technologies of non-human origin by US government contractors. If it's to be believed, this technology could be the key to halting or reverting climate change. If non-human intelligence did travel here in some type of craft, it's possible they've discovered a convenient way to harness energy such that it doesn't pollute the atmosphere with carbon like our fossil fuels do.

Except it won’t be because it would destroy the same industry that it sought to fix 

Consulting is literally just maintenance of ALL of the issues on anyone using its services, not an improvement. Not happening 

2 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

No shade but if aliens where 100% real (and somehow advanced enough to crash onto Earth), it would be best for the general public to not know, right? The panic it would cause would be monumental + the religious fanatics would start acting crazy. 

I think after years of speculation… it’d be shocking but not really see how people are dismissing this.  Maybe in the 90s when people thought they would die in 2000ss as this would’ve been Tragic and cause mass hysteria. 

21 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Except it won’t be because it would destroy the same industry that it sought to fix 

Consulting is literally just maintenance of ALL of the issues on anyone using its services, not an improvement. Not happening 

Honestly I don’t know what you’re talking about I’m sorry :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

The problem with these types of hearings is that people expect all the evidence to be laid out there for us to see/hear or else it's immediately dismissed...

There's people on twitter looking at small soundbites and immediately dismissing the whole thing. It's annoying.

Yeah the hearing was mainly about the lack of transparency and disorientation regarding UAPs, not an evidence bombshell like people were expecting. It's sets a precedent for a universal database where those that encounter them can safely come forward without risking their social/professional standings, being clowned for the rest of their lives, and further destigmatizing the topic. I keep seeing derailings by those who see a little clips out of a 2 hour hearing, without the context, saying things like "the US is pushing alien propaganda to scare us so they can justify more taxpayer $ on the military" when the Pentagon committing tax fraud and allocating it to the secret task force team was literally a subject brought up. :deadbanana4:

Also people expecting Grusch to go to jail for this like a hero in a sci-fi movie exposing everything. :skull: He's taking the necessary steps and precautions as he's advised to. He didn't pass the vibe check for me at first because his claims were more outlandish out of the 3, and I found his demeanor a bit off.. but I learned that he's apparently on the spectrum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kiss me ki ki kiss me 

Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison

Take me ta ta take me

Wanna be your victim ready for abduction 

• Like 1

UFO talk is always a good way to find all the dummies. Mostly Americans too, no surprises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

would you show yourself as an alien? i mean with our history and all. we'd try to enslave them.

i don't think we'd be able to enslave species that have technology to travel light years to other planets. we're lucky they're peaceful so far 

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

• Like 2

I've believed in aliens ever since I was a child, so this isn't even at all shocking to me. They've always been out there. :foxaylove3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.