UFOs/UAPs Base Thread | April Updates

HungryByTheBuffet

Some AARO (non) news as always, they've had a briefing regarding the new tool in the Pentagon's AARO website for people to report information if they believe they have info about secret US UFO programs, so it's now live, obviously it's been said lots of time before but worth mentioning again they are the last ones you'd want to report the info to, according to people like Grusch, it's basically looking like a trap so less individuals use the UFO whistleblower protection law and come forward to Congress, AARO has been heavily said to silence those who try to come forward to them

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/unidentified-anomalous-phenomena-program-reporting/

Anyway, Kirkpatrick said 1. They've tried reaching Grusch and were unsuccessful, Grusch hit back:

And 2. that AARO is going to release information and videos of the February UFO shootdowns that sent the subject to the center of mainstream news at the beginning of the year, there was a lot of speculation about what happened after very mixed reporting from the US gov about what actually happened and what they were which reminded people of Rosewell, with gov officals saying very different things about what was actually shot down.

Kirk is claiming balloons, of course.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/balloons-no-ufos-found-by-satellites-shoot-down-video-coming-says-aaro-chief
I was confused why AARO would want to open that up again, but this could have something to do with it, maybe trying to get ahead of yet another NewsNation expose'

the way they stay stumping on Kirkpatrick's throat, we love it

After the briefing Kirkpatrick took questions from the media

https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/3575588/aaro-director-dr-sean-kirkpatrick-holds-an-off-camera-media-roundtable/

• Like 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

The way the O in the AARO logo looks like the metallic orbs UFOs that according to their official site are 47% of the UFOs they see, maybe it's a reach lol, but then you also remember that photo of a silver orb they hid in their website that was called "alien silver orb" when the file was downloaded or smth, lol.

AARO%20Sketch%202.7b%20Dark%20Mode%20sm.

https://www.aaro.mil/

https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PDFs/Latest_UAP_Reporting_Trends_Presentation.pdf?ver=2ZJZ6Bg4hNpjiBlRzC-VjA%3d%3d

• Like 1

Claims that attempts at shooting down some UFOs in February were unsuccessful as the objects maneuvered away and could not be shot down, and that there were more UFOs than were reported, not a lot of things we didn't already know/guessed but ig it's good to put pressure on it as a good start for transparency would be being honest with everything that transpired at the start of this year

Quiet the dramaz ig

Sean Kirkpatrick Replaced by End of Year

"The Pentagon's UFO chief will resign by year's end — amid a wave of complaints"

"The Pentagon appears to have already 'made the decision' on Kirkpatrick's unnamed successor"

"The personnel shift marks the culmination of months of accusations and counter-accusations traded between Kirkpatrick and former intel officer David Grusch"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12703835/Pentagon-UFO-chief-AARO-Kirkpatrick-REPLACED-whistleblowers-accuse-lying-public-ignoring-witnesses.html

yes I'm aware it's a "dailymotion:exclusive" :skull: idk either, hope it's true though, the evil has been defeated, etc etc.

this guy is in charge of the next Mexican hearing

aphrf5xxb5yb1.png

some articles

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvjpaz/us-pentagon-ufo-uap-reporting-website-aaro

https://www.liberationtimes.com/home/us-nuclear-regulatory-commission-confirms-that-it-takes-ufo-threats-seriously-and-coordinates-with-federal-partners

ill prob stop posting till next big alien drop, x <3

• Like 1

University of peru apparently has signed on to the alien bodies being real lol... someone in the hearing said they think they're us from the future based on evolution or something lol... wild

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

University of peru apparently has signed on to the alien bodies being real lol... someone in the hearing said they think they're us from the future based on evolution or something lol... wild

Yes! Ive been hearing a lot about what is happening in Peru, but I think the wars are drowning it out 

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

In a manner of speaking, I do believe the future is already in motion and actively happening. It's a theory I can understand and get behind.

On 11/8/2023 at 1:07 AM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

um, oh my god ???

If that’s us from the future, it’s clear THIQUE isn’t the timeless classique I thought she was and ozempic did a number on humanity.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

The Mexico thing keeps being so messy like 50% of people are saying it's high key racist Mexico's top scientists and doctors, universities etc are confirming the bodies (apparently there are multiples, I didn't really watch the hearing) but the world won't listen to it till it comes from a white country, while others are saying the whole thing is ridiculous and Mexico is being a joke, I literally don't know :skull:

Anyway, an amendment has passed in Congress allowing David Grusch to get his security clearance back allegedly allowing him his right to spill again, like give a list of names directly involved in the program that Congress can then Sepona to take the stand and tell the truth (or if they lie, jail them)

With Congress staying on DoD's throat and all this legalization and investigation by Congress while the Disclosure Act is still supposed to enter law too, the only thing we can count on is 2024 to be messy, if the timing hits just right and WW3 doesn't break out it could become a presidential election issue which would be a big win I think... def the hope

So:

A reminder that after public outcry and days after Reddit found and exposed some major conflict of interest with his other jobs, AARO chief Sean Kirkpatrick is LEAVING AARO, fired, flop, over.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/top-pentagon-ufo-chief-replaced-31359910

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12703835/Pentagon-UFO-chief-AARO-Kirkpatrick-REPLACED-whistleblowers-accuse-lying-public-ignoring-witnesses.html

the week before he left he gave us some inch resting quotes such as

“"If we don’t prove it’s aliens, then what we’re finding is evidence of other people doing stuff in our backyard, and that’s not good."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/07/pentagon-ufo-boss-00125883

He has also said:

"We are investigating each and every one of [Grusch’s claims & leads]. ... There are some bits of information that are turning out to be things and events that really happened."

https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript/Article/3575588/aaro-director-dr-sean-kirkpatrick-holds-an-off-camera-media-roundtable/

Remember, this is after denying all of Grusch's claims multiple times, getting his security clearance revoked, attempting to end him multiple times, trying to drag him on LinkedIn, all to be massively hated, exposed as having a conflict of interests in his other employments, having a big change.org partition to remove him, to ultimately being FIRED this week :bibliahh:

Rep.Eric Burlison gives an update on the "life-changing tech" quote he gave, clearing things up (or somewhat retracting because he def was not legaly allowed to say anything lol)

“The comment that I said to you … about propulsion was not anything that I learned or gathered from that room or was discussed,” Burlison tells Ask a Pol.

That said, Burlison’s demanding answers on propulsion.

“It was just my perception of what I'm seeing, because I believe that these videos—I don't doubt their validity. I think that these pilots are truly indeed seeing these things, they're videoing them and they're following them, right? And you can't deny that,” Burlison continues. “And so: What you have to come to the conclusion of is somebody is using some form of advanced propulsion, whether it's aliens from another planet or it's us, somebody's using something—some kind of new technology—and I want to know what it is.”

Burlison also speaks on his recent legislation, passed in the House, which reinstates UFO whistleblower David Grusch’s security clearance:

“This time around, there's no reason why they cannot give us access to the Grusch report,” Burlison tells Ask a Pol. “So I want to be able to read the Grusch report directly.”

He has also given this interview:

Rep. Burlison speaks with Event Horizon: “My hope is that [more whistleblowers] see our aggressiveness in defending Grusch and making sure that he has protections as a whistleblower that that will send a message to others that it's safe to.. that the water is warm.. safe to come into the water.”

Additional IG SCIF briefings:

There will be another DoD IG SCIF briefing with House Oversight. But this time, Congress members will be allowed to read the report submitted by Mr. Grusch to the DoD IG. This is likely due to this. And this will be in addition to the ICIG SCIF briefing that’s coming up.

[12:05]

Congressional security clearance:

“As a member of Congress we qualify for the highest level of security clearance but no matter who you are or... how qualified you are... it still has to be a need to know. So, if you don't have the need to know they're not required to disclose anything to you regardless of it's SCIF or not.”

[20:02]

Select Committee:

“So, going back to what I said about the need to know, if we... and it's my hope that Mike Johnson gives Burchett the select committee with a mission to determine the veracity of UAPs and UFOs, and that therefore we would have the need to know as a committee.”

[23:53]

Whether the USG has an obligation to disclosure if NHI proof is seen by Congress:

“I think the public should know I believe that something that's this life changing… that alters… most people's worldview… I think it's unacceptable to withhold that from the American people… or from the world. Now as far as the technology… if we have discovered some advancement it doesn't necessarily mean we have to make that technology available, and I think we should do everything we can to lock down any of the information or discoveries that we've made. But I do.. believe that if we do discover that… this points towards some extraterrestrial being then I think that we owe it to the world to tell them.”

[29:01]

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/30/2023 at 10:23 AM, Sharamee6 said:

Guys.. Are we sure Hamas aren't the aliens? I mean they tick all the boxes to come off as extra terrestrial, you know, sneaky ways, intelligent strategies, hiding in their UFOs, leaving a mark without being traceable.. Wow!  Entertain me, Americurrz! 

@ATRL Feedback can we please thread ban this and the other individuals downvoting my posts despite never have even posted once in this thread?

EXCLUSIVE: Woman spots two 'UFOs' from her garden in Stockport including one resembling the white 'Tic-Tac' spotted by the US Navy in 2004 - and experts are baffled

• The two objects were seen over separate nights in the first week of October 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12726047/Woman-spots-two-UFOs-garden-Stockport-including-one-resembling-white-Tic-Tac-spotted-Navy-2004-experts-baffled.html

Edited by Magic_boXX

• 3 weeks later...

There were tons of news this week from the US political front... here's a bit of a short recap from what I remember but there's lots going on so idk lol

• There was a ton of fighting over the Schumer UAP Disclosure Act over attempts of removing it from the NDAA but it seems like it will be going forward successfully
  • Tea on the street is - CIA's "Office of Global Access" is the front for where reverse engineering of UAPs is managed, first reported on dailymail :skull: then later confirmed by trustworthy sources such as actual news sites and journalists.
  • Ig apparently Japan wants to collab with Mexico for a UAP hearing, lol.

all looking good for that highly predicted 2027 disclosure talk :bird:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12796167/CIA-secret-office-UFO-retrieval-missions-whistleblowers.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1839079/ufo-catastrophic-leak-usa-warning

• 2 weeks later...

Democrat Majority Leader Chuck Schumer really came thru with his latest speech on the Senate floor after the UAP Disclosure act passed but was important parts of it were cut, relating specifically to segments of ownership over the retrieved UFOs.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5097853/user-clip-schumerrounds

Notable statements from Schumer:

• The US government has gathered a great deal of information over many decades but has refused to share it with the American people. That is wrong, and additionally it breeds distrust.

• We've also been notified by multiple credible sources that information about UAPs has also been withheld from congress, which, if true, is a violation of the law, which requires full notification of the legislative branch, especially as it relates to the four congressional leaders, the defense committees, and the intelligence committee.

• It's beyond disappointing that the house has refused to work with us on all the important elements of the UAP disclosure act during the NDAA conference. But nevertheless, we did note important progress.

• For the first time the national archives will gather records from across the federal governments on UAPs, and have a legal mandate to release those records to the public when appropriate. This is a major, major win on governments transparency for UAPs.

• It's essential we keep working on our proposal to create an independent presidentially appointed review board that can oversee UAP classified records, and create a system for releasing when appropriate to the public. It's the same method used for the JFK records and it continues to work to this very day.

• It is really an outrage the house didn't work with us on adopting the review board, which of course, by definition, is bi-partisan in the Senate. Now it means the declassification of UAP records will be largely up to the same entities that have blocked and obfuscated disclosure for decades.

• We will keep working, I want to assure the American people, Senator Rounds and I will keep working to change the status quo. Before I yield finally to him, I'd like to acknowledge my dear friend, the late Harry Reid and mentor, who cared about this issue a great deal. He's looking down and smiling on us, but he's also importuning us to get the rest of this done, which we will do everything we can to make happen.

Notable statements from Senator Rounds:

•  

Spoiler
    • The lack of transparency on the matter which is of real interest to a lot of folks who have watched from the outside.

• We wanted to take that same approach about how we can dispel myths, misinformation, about UAPs, about unidentified flying objects, unidentified objects that simply have come to the attention of the American people ("same approach" referencing JFK assassination)

• Part of the most significant shortcomings that we need to visit about as well... shortcomings of the conference committee agreement that are now being voted upon: rejections first of all of a government-wide review board composed of expert citizens, presidentially appointed and senate confirmed, to control the process of reviewing the records and recommending to the president what records should be released immediately or postponed.

• And, a requirement, as a transparency measure, for the government to obtain any recovered UAP material or biological remains that may have been provided to private entities in the past, and thereby hidden from congress and the American people.

• We are lacking oversight opportunities, and we are not fulfilling our responsibilities.

• To those who think the citizen review board that would have been created in our UAP disclosure act, that it would have been unprecedented and somehow go too far, we know that the proposed review board was very closely modeled on the review board established in the JFK assassination act of 1992, which has successfully guided the release of records to the American public on another very sensitive matter of high interest to the American people.

• And it does one more thing that we really need to recognize, and that is, that there is we believe information and data that has been collected by more than just the Department of Defense, but by other agencies of the federal government as well, and by allowing for an outside, independent collection of these records, we can make progress in terms of dispelling myths, and providing accurate information to the American people.

It's kinda tedious at this point but still a big deal... for those not versed in U.S politics, the majority leader of the senate is one of the most important roles after the president, basically. He is in constant communication and planning with the President, so Biden is clearly aware and seems to be silently on the side of disclosure. Which is pretty unsurprising overall, with Obama having being super outspoken about UFOs during his presidency and after his presidency and Biden obviously carrying that legacy (and is probably still to this day helped massively by Obama me thinks lol)

The guardian yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/dec/13/us-government-ufo-transparency-bill-uaps

Another lite-"whistle-blower" ig? not legally or anything, but he did work for the gov and is now sharing his story ig (he served for trump so)

Meanwhile...

The pressure seems to be on, 2024 going to be serving us Don't Look Up vibes me thinks with people not knowing what to believe lol... but I'll guess we see, if it ever becomes the center of attention.

I like catching up on the updates from time to time but I'll probably stop updating the thread if no one posts lol, maybe just only the massive updates... x

• 3 weeks later...

Ok there seems to be soo many activity going around. 

A 10-Foot Alien Outside Mall In Miami? What Police Said About Viral Video 

Those spreading the rumours also mixed videos of people running in panic from the area to claim a "creature" is actually present on the spot.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/a-10-foot-alien-outside-mall-in-miami-what-police-said-about-viral-video-4822474

5 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

Ok there seems to be soo many activity going around. 

There's definitely been an upward of reports this week, but it's hard to think objectively, because people might be reporting/making fakes more often because of the amount of attention currently on the subject. On the other hand, it could just mean people are more likely to be outspoken about what they see and attempt to collect and post evidence.

Either way though, I'm pretty hopeful we'll get answers through the legislative U.S branch sooner or later, with the hopeful idea of getting the basic info of what they are by 2027. Because it's fun to stick to imaginary conspiratorial dates like that, yeah.

You got the secretive side all heavily hinting towards something (Pentagon, AARO, White House Speakers, Intelligence community nationals , etc) with the whole "we can only say we can not explain these things, wish we could say more it's crazy x." Then the legislative public side and official Whistleblowers all being more obsessed with the subject than any of us combined. Basically using every power they have to crack down on them to stop throwing hints and say what they have on the subject or ELSE.

Some of the most prominent and important current political figures from each party are fully on this, and aren't losing grip. They be talking about this when nothing be going on and non of us are even checking, so I feel good knowing that we'll have some sort of conclusion to this saga, too many things in motion.
On the other hand it's pretty easy to theorize something is “changing” or “coming”, maybe becoming extremely more common, and they're scared of the why etc etc, and that is forcing them to have to share this information when they were not going to, for example.

We'll see if we get the good/bad ending or the nothing happens one eventually, ig. :chick1:

I mean when majority party leader Schumer or the whole Congress 'UFO caucus' clan aren't obsessing over the subject random representatives from all over the place be tweeting things like this lol. He's like the 3rd rep this week or smth too to tweet something like this

fg4e9crsm9bc1.jpeg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7a9d29aed55646549585dc0678f4539051d91b29

it also gets mentioned in some way or another on US and UK TV usually every single day nowadays, from today;

Btw, if you wanna see a real crazy UFO video look at what Jeremy Corbell shared just now... what the hell is that thing :redface:

I believe the footage and Corbell is trustworthy but it is all coming from TMZ and their new docu series they started today so idk lol

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/09/ufo-promo-tmz-documentary-ufo-transparency-threatened/

also a Wall Street Journal article from today covering the current climate

https://www.wsj.com/science/space-astronomy/ufo-clubs-uap-testimony-congress-bf84e885?st=a5sgni2wr7rz1is&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Interesting... sounds like they got a lot of info in a new SCIF meeting, a ton of Congress people came out giving weird interviews after (this video just has a bit of them d)

At 3:40 Luna hinting heavily despite not being allowed to say, that it's interdimensional not extraterrestrial.... damn lol

There was other talk about interdimensional from other congressmen after the meeting :deadbanana:

it seems to make sense after the jellyfish weird thing video seems to have been confirmed by a bunch of trusted gov employees and this marine person

it looks the weirdest for sure, an interesting turn

We are going to hear a lot of UFO's activity this year. Esp now congress is more involved, but are they going to give us answers?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.