• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

A second U.S congressional UAP hearing is now being promised to representatives

https://www.askapol.com/embed/podcast/exclusive-rep-tim-burchett-says-speaker?autoplay=1

2 minutes ago, magazine said:

This whole thing, I swear to god :priceless:

The audience would like to hear your thoughts! get on board with it we're either getting a fake psyop alien invasion by governments or a real one

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476jem1hworyui4d0z22

• Haha 1

Are these aliens only 2 feet tall? They’re so short. If the US government is afraid the public will overreact over these short leprechaun creatures…. :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terylee said:

I don‘t know about these mexican aliens. 

mexican aliens :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Are these aliens only 2 feet tall? They’re so short. If the US government is afraid the public will overreact over these short leprechaun creatures…. :toofunny3:

They were probably fake but if you'd believe them they're likely children since similar bodies with the 3 fingers have been allegedly found in the past that are normal height/higher than humans

Funny no really talks about 1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg

Edited by Magic_boXX
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

Interesting story, no doubt they used to **** with us a lot more when we didn't have proper means of recording history yet :bibliahh:

The black spear mothership probably arrived from the galactic federal to tell them to keep their lil fights out of this solar system they're freaking out the humans

• Haha 1

Also some other new vids from NewsNation

analyze of the "alien bodies"

Mike Pen*e trying to get clout

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

Do people really believe those are aliens though?

They look like halloween decorations

maybe I was too tough on NASA, Bill Nelson is a senile idiot with the logic of a 14-year-old who keeps having to say "b-b-but they'd be BILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS AWAY" (lies according to the organizing he himself runs...NASA) HOWEVER, if Coulthard my father approved of the happenings (whilst ending NASA and exposing them as liars cooperating with the coverups) I can get on board

giphy.gif

ig at the end of the day it's small steps at a time, it would have been unfathomable just a couple of years ago for NASA to come out and say we don't know what the physic-breaking UFOs in the sky are and we're not ruling out aliens, Grusch only blew the whistle 3 months ago, look at the domino effect since, slowly but surely ig.

6 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Do people really believe those are aliens though?

They look like halloween decorations

No tbh even though the NASA report was useless at least it helped people move on quickly from the fake alien bodies :pancake:I think most everyone is on the same page about those

13 hours ago, Terylee said:

don‘t know about these mexican aliens. 

What did you call us? :chick2:

@HungryByTheBuffet I love your dedication to the subject keep it going 

anyways I really don’t give a **** about NASA they can do whatever they are planning in silence like literally we are having more important things

Do we have any communication with aliens and what are they hiding 

if the “Mexican aliens” are a fraud which I believe like how they look like what we imagined and if they are trying to play with us DEATH TO ALL OF THEM

what amazes me is that the general public really doesn’t care anymore I feel like 1% of the population is interested in this 

• Thanks 1

So after Bill Nelson said in the NASA report announcement they won't reveal the director of their new UAP research (minutes after promising transparency)... they did.

His name is Mark McInerney and he's a former DOD Pentagon rep. truly embarrassing but can't say I'm surprised :deadbanana: the only airborne trash I see is NASA and DOD!

Pentagon find a job and stay away from UFOs if you won't tell us yourselves...do that challenge please!

2 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

@HungryByTheBuffet I love your dedication to the subject keep it going 

Tnx you luv :heart:

it lowkey borders on obsession but everytime I take a step back something major happens in the news about it... god help me

1153595377_zqYhanC-Imgur(1).thumb.gif.8549aca7591ba2a79f0e9e800f037c9f.gif

• Like 1

the aliens are real and they live among us we've all talked to an alien without even realizing it

your friends, coworkers, grindr hookups.... some of them are aliens

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

the aliens are real and they live among us we've all talked to an alien without even realizing it

oop! spill it

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

I hope one day they feel secure enough in themselves to come out and stop hiding!

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

What if you are alien and don’t even know 

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

• Like 1

the biblical angels are not real they were ALIENS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

But... but.... but.... Spaceships only ever appear in America, how can this be??

Anyway, this story from 450 years ago has always fascinated me. Poor Germans were minding their own business back with their little farm animals, cows, chickens and stuff and then came out aliens with their disgusting low-IQ human-like behaviour. What was Alien Putin doing back then? 

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

• Haha 2

the alien bodies are lowkey going viral on tiktok :rip:

i really don't understand why the government keeps covering it up. i dont think a lot of ppl would panic except for the deranged religious lunatics

• Like 1

it's 2023 nobody gives a **** if aliens exists, we just want to make memes and tweets about it. just reveal everything and cut the bs nobody will lose their minds. :rip:

Edited by Totami Legend
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.