• birdlike bones

• retractable necks

• three fingers

• one had 3 eggs inside it.

• 60cm tall

• They also found metal implants.

Genetic samples were released online for anyone to research

oo3au16igxnb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/aliens-in-mexico-congress-ufo-b2410477.html

https://www.foxnews.com/world/journalist-presents-mexican-congress-alleged-non-human-alien-corpses-ufo-hearing-not-alone

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2023/09/13/65011a37ca4741e5678b4580.html 

I mean whaT is going on :bibliahh:

s13dkm1k8xnb1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

"It is an honor for me to present on such a high platform the results of my analyzes derived from the study of the anatomy of these non-human bodies. As a forensic doctor, in collaboration with the biologist Jose de la Cruz Ríos, and based on the results of various scientific evidence, such as X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses. histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis, which is the queen of evidence in forensic sciences for comparative studies, I can affirm that these bodies are not related to human beings. For this purpose, I will start with the description of the images that we will see next:

They are bodies approximately 60 cm long, covered by a white powder that, through electron microscopy, we identify as diatom powder, which allows the desiccation of the bodies as well as the absence of the generation of bacteria, fungi and cadaveric fauna. The presence of this dust allows the perfect conservation by desiccation of these bodies, causing a natural conservation process over time which we were able to calculate by applying the carbon 14 test which indicated and dated an average of 1000 years old. This makes the place where these bodies were found an ideal place for their conservation and preservation by whoever or those who deposited them at this site in Peru.

Entering the topic of anatomy, we can see that they have a humanoid structure that consists of a head, trunk, abdomen and limbs, which end in tridactyl hands and feet. The bone structure of the entire skeleton shows us perfect harmony and agreement between the joints. The final part of each bone fits perfectly with the bone that follows it and the wear of these is also observed due to the movement of the specimen's own biomechanics, being very resistant bones, but very light, strong, but light like those of the birds.

The head is an element of particular interest since it is large in its proportions compared to the body, however, it is a pneumatized skull, that is, with spaces that allow it to be very light but rigid and resistant, with a large intracranial cavity which evidence that it was a container for very large brain or neurological material. Likewise, we see that the spaces in the eye orbits are very large in size, which would allow a very wide stereoscopic vision for this specimen. It has very small nostrils and an oral cavity that, due to its jaw joint and absence of teeth, allows us to determine that its nutrition was by swallowing and not by chewing.

The neck, in turn, is a long structure that joins the head in the middle floor of the skull, which is a rarity that does not occur in primate species, since the union is in the posterior floor through the foramen magnum. , and not in the middle, which is usually circular or ovoid in shape, being something unique since in these species it is rectangular and cubic in shape. This is consistent with the four or five cervical vertebrae which are small in bone thickness but have a very wide intervertebral disc which makes it possible for this neck to be retractable like that of turtles.

In the thorax, we find a fork very similar to that of birds, which allows the shoulder joints to continue and have very wide mobility capabilities. In the thorax we find that the ribs are complete and continuous, completely circular until they join with the vertebral column, they have a very small space between them, being between 14 and 16 in number.

In the abdomen, we can evidence the presence of 3 eggs that, thanks to the tomography, we were able to show at a millimetric level that there are oviducts with the presence of millimetric eggs, this means that they were in a continuous gestation process. In addition, it confirms 100% that they are biological and organic since the process of replication or reproduction through these eggs and their development in the oviduct would be impossible to falsify.

We can also observe, thanks to tomography, the traces of muscles, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels, as well as possible organs or organelles that would have to be defined in subsequent studies. Coming to the extremities, we can point out that there is a complete harmony and agreement between the joints and the wear and tear of the biomechanics of the specimen which end in tridactyl hands and feet with 5 phalanges, this would allow them not to occupy the thumb as a position, but rather use your 3 fingers in a wrapping manner to hold things.

Here is one of the most outstanding and relevant peculiarities: that they do not have carpal and tarsal bones, the phalanges are direct to the bones of the arm and forearm, in addition to ending in a kind of nail bed for the nail and that observation of microscopes we found fingerprints, this would be impossible to replicate. These fingerprints are of particular interest since most specimens on this planet have deep or circular footprints and the fingerprints of these specimens are completely straight and horizontally linear.

Another peculiarity is that some of these bodies have metal implants that are perfectly attached within the skin and towards the surface, making a very impressive biofunctional fusion. These implants are the alloy of various metals, among which osmium and cadmium stand out, which are currently used for satellite telecommunications.

Finally, I will point out that the DNA analysis, after having been compared with more than 1 million registered species, we found that there is a significant difference between what is known and these bodies. These studies were carried out in various high-level institutions, both national and international, and the results gave evidence that 70% of the genetic material coincides with what is known, but there is a difference of 30%.

What is the relevance of this? Well, if the human being, compared to primates, has a differentiation of less than 5% and compared to bacteria, it has a differentiation of less than 15%, this would indicate that the difference found of more than 30% is something totally outside the parameter and of what expected, is foreign to what is described and known at this moment by human beings.

These studies and results are published and available to anyone who likes to analyze them or continue them. We accept that there is still much to discover and we are open to the scientific community and the world joining efforts to define what we are facing and how far we can go as a result of collaboration in a scientific and academic study.

In conclusion and for all the above, we can say that these bodies are from a non-human species that has irrefutable differences with what is described in the biology and taxonomy of the Darwinian species evolution tree, without a common or traceable predecessor or without a descent. and evolution still described. I can affirm then that these bodies are 100% real, organic and biological, that at the time they had life and are irrefutable evidence in themselves. We are facing the paradigm of describing a new species or the opportunity to accept that there has been contact with other non-human beings that were drawn and pointed out in the past in various cultures throughout the world such as Peru, Egypt and Mexico, and that today we can accept their existence among and with us. Thank you very much"

Also Netflix released a trailer for a new docuseries... I'll be watching

For decades, we’ve relegated alien encounters to the realm of conspiracy, dismissing those who’ve seen the unexplainable. Now congressional hearings on UFOs bringing revelations from whistleblowers about clandestine Pentagon programs and major journalistic institutions confirm that...we are not alone.

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

ummmmmm

sorry but that alien is not serving alien..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just wanna know if all governments are connected to this it really feels they are preparing us and I can’t wait what a time to be alive 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, May said:

ummmmmm

sorry but that alien is not serving alien..

Tea but maybe they serve aliens better when they're fresh and alive

1 hour ago, LazzyGrant said:

I just wanna know if all governments are connected to this it really feels they are preparing us and I can’t wait what a time to be alive 

They be dropping these small lil cute hints till Biden removes his face to reveal a reptilian head and all world leaders join

1153595377_zqYhanC-Imgur(1).thumb.gif.8549aca7591ba2a79f0e9e800f037c9f.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, shyboi said:

are those bags of coke inside the aliens? 

ya miss alien does a lil hustling side-gigs on her trips to Mexico

1153595377_zqYhanC-Imgur(1).thumb.gif.8549aca7591ba2a79f0e9e800f037c9f.gif

in actuality allegedly those are alien EGGS :skull:

• Haha 1

Cool, can I get my own Stitch already? Tf 

• Like 1

The ufos subreddit is legit insane :rip: they think the prop aliens are real 

Omg wait lemme get this straight... 

The Mexico government just released a statement that they havr an alien body and showed it? 

Why isn't there a freak out 

I feel like this Mexico thing is a tactic to undermine the legitimacy of the current movement because those dont look real at all

• Like 1

They’re trying to distract us from the fact that they’re out to get Peso Pluma’s head :WAP:  Dont let them fool you! 

• Haha 1

I believe it! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frappucino said:

Cool, can I get my own Stitch already? Tf 

You should get a Tapir!

2 hours ago, ugo said:

what is happening  :chick1:

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The Mexico government just released a statement that they havr an alien body and showed it? 

1 hour ago, monologueNacafe said:

I feel like this Mexico thing is a tactic to undermine the legitimacy of the current movement because those dont look real at all

It's good to remain skeptical right now yeah! some good debunking posts by pro disclosure posters 1 2

So that's on one hand, on the other hand all the evidence and DNA/genetics samples have been published for peer review research purposes+all the conclusions presented were done by a Canadian university... not that that says much lol

But with the evidence presented for all to research, we should get better answers soon.

Then again of course there's all the things Grusch has said about the disinformation campaign, which could also be the case here after all barely like 3-4 English news sites covered this (the guardian and fox I believe)

Finally, Ryan Graves the pilot who testified both in the U.S and Mexico hearings has now come out and said this stunt was embarrassing lol

At the end of the day if what Grusch said is true, we'll never know and any attempt at giving information to us will be labeled and 'proven' a hoax etc, I think the only way humanity can feel it's confirmed is if the NDAA UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 comes thru and forces who ever is in power to disclose all they know about non human intelligence and tech, like is written in law, by the end of 2024 or smth

2 hours ago, LazzyGrant said:

Umm interesting Nasa joined the chat

https://www.space.com/nasa-uap-independent-study-team-results-livestream

I know nothing shocking will come out of this but let’s see

No doubt they will give their usual "we may have found a new planet with water! oop sorry guys the telescope was pointed at a lake, hold on, ok definitely NO PROOF OF E.T. anywhere and we're probably alone in the universe! research is important, we love it, UFOs are 99% airborne trash, xo"

imagine how tired we are, they've been the most out of touch with it all, there's probably a power dynamic at play and there's not much they can do but it was still embarrassing that confirmation of the physics breaking metallic orbs flying all around the globe came from everyone else till the white house confirmed before NASA even even began mentioning them in a tired manner. :pancake:N.ever A. S.traight A.nswer

edit: newnation dropped a vid just now

interesting tidbit from the video...

""Mexico's congress is debating whether they'll be forming a law, that will basically make Mexico the first country on earth to say they believe in extraterrestrials""

lol they really said WE FIRST to the U.S

• Thanks 1

Yeah according to the NewsNation video the study NASA is going to publish did not have access to classified material, meaning anything they have to say can already be found here including stats vids, etc.

https://www.aaro.mil/

hope I'm proven wrong though cause I had low expectations from the Mexico hearing too lol

What I do find interesting is that James Fox (he speaks in the NewsNation vid above) has said he is in contact with an upcoming whistleblower with FIRST HAND experiences in the secret programs, allegedly he is going through the whistleblower process with the ICIG and hopefully will come out before the end of this year, he shared a statement from this figure.

My reason for coming forward is purely to provide factual information concerning the people,
locations, private laboratories and research facilities that exist around the world, in an effort to help the investigative process.

It's always my hope that the DOD, Pentagon and the legacy program people
are allowed to get out from under the heavy-handed weaponization of the exotic technologies they have.

I believe there is a solid path for everyone to come forward without reprisal and to help mankind by making the non-classified aspects more transparent and available for the sectors of our societies that
involve medicine, energy production and the enlightenment of our collective mindset as human beings.

• Like 1

I bet the aliens would be like Make America Mexico Again, ¡arriba!

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Copied from Reddit lots of tidbits and info from the interview

• "I think we're created beings in some manner."
  • “Some baggage is coming” with non-human biologics, does not want to “overly disclose”
  • NHI have physical bodies, "biologics" specifically refers to the NHI's bodies. He refuses to comment when asked whether they found them alive or dead

• David Grusch talks about how many people he spoke to about the subject when he was part of it and how it was all revealed slowly and gradually and he comments that he believes the words he is saying and that, if he was fed bullshit this entire time, he says it would have to be a flawless psychological operation on him and would totally blow him away because he knew several of those people for many years

• Most of the people in the Manhattan Project were involved in founding the reverse engineering program

• Thanks to wording in the original documents, the Department of Energy apparently has the power to completely control the status of confidentiality for any radioactive substance or compounds/materials containing radioactive nuclei

• Grusch believes the NHI are not that much more advanced in technology relative to humanity, and that while humans invested in nuclear weapons and nuclear energy, the NHI instead developed in "another path"

• It is difficult to assess how much progress has been made in reverse engineering the technology because it is so foreign

• We are one discovery away from being able to manipulate spacetime

• It is possible to make UAPs appear by launching a dud nuclear missile from a real facility, UAPs may appear and "take it down" (unspecified as to how)

• NHI are VERY interested in radioactive nuclei (every nuclear energy, weapon or storage facility, places near radioactive spills, nuclear meltdowns, uranium deposits, plutonium storage facilities). They have no idea as to the NHI's intentions. Could be probing, reconnaisance, mere curiosity.

• Grusch used a loophole in how you submit a request to access to certain information and if denied, a certain department has to identify itself and justify why not, in order to be able to publicly share some of the information.

• Grusch mentions some UAP crashes seem to be deliberate, as if the NHI dropped it to see whether humanity was able to reverse engineer it.

• There's essentially a "parallel history" for the people inside the program for the 20th century when it comes to scientific development. They suggest "Operation Paperclip" had more to do with UAPs than anything else, and that many of those recruited ended up in senior positions in either CIA or NASA instead of, you know, being tried in Nuremberg.

• The "flying tic tacs" of today are the "flying propane tanks from the 50s", and apparently there are declassified files from the 50s mentioning flying propane tanks.

• Grusch isn't clear on "why" the subject has the secrecy it has, he doesn't know if the higher ups believe "people wouldn't handle it" or if they keep it secret just to have a competitive military edge over other superpowers.

• The Department of Energy is THE organization most responsible for the stigmatization of the entire UFO phenomenon. Edward Uhler Condon is the main debunker of the phenomenon, and there exists evidence of him coordinating with other agencies (including the USAF) to downplay it all and convice the public that any past investment into investigating UFOs was a waste of money.

• The host asks Grusch about Bob Lazar, but Dave says he has absolutely no information on Lazar, and while he is aware of his story, he can't tell whether Bob's story is real or not.

• Grusch openly says the term "threat to national security" is the term to which Congress most responds.

• They imply the UAPs are not hostile and that we shouldn't attack them.

• Grusch confirms (some?) NHI are bipedal humanoids, and they hypothesize that these bodies could be engineered.

• Grusch reinforces that some UAPs may be just cross sections of higher dimensional objects.

• There is a bias in collecting information regarding UAPs, because they are extremely difficult to record. The reason mostly air bases and aircraft carriers are the ones most commonly sighting UAPs is due to their wide array of surveillance instrumentation. It is incorrect to assume the UAP's fully work in the visible spectrum.

• Dave Grusch cannot speak about his persecution from within the community due to an ongoing investigation. They mention the Intercept article as an example of persecution from the outside.

• Grusch mentions the phenomenon is global with 100% certainty, cites China as having a UAP taskforce and dropping hints since the 90s.

• Host says that no one should believe him or Grusch at face value, and that people should conduct their own research into the phenomenon.

• They get Grusch to adress a message to all the people in "the program", telling them that there exist ways of communicating and that they should seek legal avenues to do so, and there should be focus on protecting the people who want to come forward.

• He says he is NOT aware of any "disclosure plan". He laughs and says if he's been unwittingly recruited into it, the people orchestrating it were masterclass level, but he's laughing like it's impossible.

• He explains that yeah, he did cover bases with his investigation, and isn't being fooled. He laughs about this, too; the vibe is that all of these common conspiratorial notions are B.S. as far as DG is concerned. Things are very face value.

• Confirms the IGIC did his own review and knows what he knows.

• People always ask "well, if this is real, why hasn't it leaked?" David says, as someone highly cleared, there are tons of mundane special access programs that have never, ever seen the light of day.

• He specifically implicated Oppenheimer as an architect of the secrecy involved in "the program" -- in fact, when asked who he'd choose to ask anyone about this who he thought could answer some questions, he named Sarbacher and Oppenheimer. The Atomic Energy Act relevance is expanded upon here.

• He says that the Manhattan Project was actually "the first blue book", and mentions that they were getting TONS of UFO reports there. Also, it is shown that this corroborates something Jacques Vallee has reported then they talk about the Trinity case.

• He talks about Wright Patterson and folks who've tried to get access, including presidents.

• He expands on how the stovepiping and compartmentalization has stopped reverse-engineering process.

• "They went a different evolutionary path"... They're actually not so advanced...? Unsure. <-- Grusch says, not clear if this is speculation, may be speculation. "We're like 1 discovery away to maybe manipulate space time, or whatever".

• They talk about the books "UFO and Nukes" by Robert Hastings. This is a book Ross Coulthart has also highly, highly recommended. David Grusch acknowledges the nuclear incident that Robert Salas was involved in, as well as the others. Didn't necessarily confirm them, but seemed very well informed here with insights about the mentality of the missile operators.

• What is the connection with nuclear? Grusch doesn't seem to know. "It might be a mosquito to a blue light. It's so hard to understand intent and all that, could be probing, could be recon, mere curiosity. Maybe they're interested in knowing our development of our civilization." David said it's impossible to gauge intent. He does say his bias is that they are studying us, comparing to Charles Darwin studying Finches. He quotes Lue Elizondo here and concurs with some of his assessments.

• They discuss a discussion with Gary Nolan, and his report of being approached regarding exposure to the craft (and Havanna Syndrome). David is aware of this, and says "Certainly... that sounds like visible-band light being shifted into the ultra-violet and you're literally getting a sunburn." David goes on, expanding on the processes that relate to these injuries (perhaps speculation) and says the artifacts involved there (data, I think) suggest they're "literally manipulating spacetime". "You create a tsunami wave, and you're riding across space-time." They talk about string theory, the idea of a unified theory. Really, there is a portion where they talk about theoretical physics quite a lot, and David, at surface level, seems to be pretty solid here. This section may be scrutinized a lot.

• The interviewer asks if there were discoveries in physics that were not disclosed to the public. Specifically, anti-gravity. Apparently the study of this was quite huge in the 1950s, they talk about string theory being presented as BS, it's very conspiratorial, deliberately stagnating the field, roping in physicist Edward Witten and his father, plus Garry Nolan, quoting also Eric Weinstein. This section is quite long and digresses from the interview with DG for a while. DG seems to be learning about it for the first time. This section should probably be scrutinized a lot, because all of this stuck is generally not discussed in this community. DG does say there is a lot of stuff he can't talk about that happened before all this: "You're like, oh ****!"

• They discuss the lack of actual theorists on the issue. DG on Jacques Vallee "Nobody has really replaced him at that level, especially on hypothesis that are a little more testable." The interviewer suggests the unlikelihood of the E.T. hypothesis. On this note, DG mentions the Ariel School Event, and references the beings in that case he says, if we believe the "100 schoolchildren", then "it would be pretty rare to have the same development (in terms of bi-pedal, form, etc.). It's either E.T. and we're seeing engineered beings similar to us, for ease of communication ...maybe?" Clearly, he doesn't know here it seems.

• They discuss time traveler theory. DG talks about time, and mentions Planck length. DG talks about our conception of time and how it's off: "The way we conceptualize time it's not constant at all."

• DG references how he talked about the holographic principle during the congressional principle and expands on this. He seems to be just kind of speculating like we all do. "Maybe we're seeing higher dimensional stuff casting a shadow into our world." "Maybe some of the UAPs... they're here... but they're not from 'out there'"

• The host mentions the idea of craft bigger on the inside than the outside; a clip plays of Jacques Vallee talking about such a case in detail. The host classifies this as a pattern. DG seems to speculate further: "Yeah.... that seems to be a transformation from lower to higher dimensional space. That seems to be what's going on there. I don't know if we have a good framework for how to do something like that. I don't even know."

• Elon Musk comes up, his quote that, and paraphrasing "if anyone knew there was aliens, it would be me." DG: "...yeah, I don't know what's going on with him." Later says on him: "We need the Howard Hughes of our generation to get access to the good stuff."

• The "simulation theory" of reality comes up, based on Musk quotes. Specifically, when asked this very specific question (in my opinion it was a bit useless but), DG does not know if aliens set up the earth to be so perfectly calibrated for life (Goldilocks principle.)

• DG: "If we had an open and honest collection system, we'd probably see some unusual hotspots".

• DG: "I don't mean to throw shade, but Neil DeGrasse Tyson... he's made up his mind... I've read his tweets and I'm like... dude, you have a PhD in physics, where's your curiosity? I can't even believe..." "I have credentials, too, and I'm happy to go toe-to-toe with you. If he wants to debate me, I'd be fine with that."

• DG: I figured I'd know if it's a thing. I kind of subscribed to the Fermi thing. Wouldn't it be obvious? But that's like an overly simplistic thought. You assume they have the same intent as us. He mentions they could be acting covert, and this isn't taken into account.

• DG speculates on the possibility of Von Neumann probes.

• They talk about how astronauts need to bring something to simulate electromagneetic field or their bodies don't work right in space. DG talks about experiments he's done with WiFi, and how something didn't grow correctly around it. He wondered if his WiFi is slowly cooking himself.

• They talk about DG's autism. He says "I didn't know that I was autistic until my early 30s." He says it served me good in terms of doing intel. He said that in terms of relationships and reading and showing his emotions it was hard.

• David's wife appears on camera and talks about him. She says he would tell him general things about his work. Laughing and wide-eyed, she jokingly says, "I was like yeah, that makes sense, there's probably aliens, that makes sense!"

• They discuss the Intercept article, the incident in DG's life, and the therapy that DG did. He said he was not a believe in some specific non-traditional methods, but recommended.

• Laughing, DG's wife says "People send me memes or TikToks and I'm like, yeah... that's mine!"

• Interviewer: What do you respond to people who'd say 'Why is it always happening in America?' DG: "It's global, 100%." He mentions Ariel School, Russian incidents, and begins talking about the Chinese program on UFO research, "a published periodical in the PRC. The CCP does not allow fringe beliefs. It's basically a way to tacitly endorse this since the 90s."

• When prompted, he speculates "maybe the three body problem is a way to acclimatize the Chinese population" towards the phenomenon. He mentions that the CCP did allow for the publication of a "pretty trippy novel".

• Is this a psyop? DG says he's "heard about" Paul Bennowitz.

• If DG could say to anything to someone on "the program" right now: "If you're on the program, I understand the risks you put yourself through. "I think the time is right to submit your final legacy."

• It's "probably influenced all the religions already".

• On the subject of religion, he's kind of come full circle. He says he thinks we're created "in some manner".

• DG: "This might actually prove some religious texts. It's certainly opened my eyes that the universe is not clockwork."

• DG mentions NDEs, he sounds interested and familiar with the scientific perspective of them.

• They talk about the book Flatland, DG seems quite familiar with it, calling it a "classic".

Interesting stuff about that simulation and religion theories. Let me stop being a homosexual like gods (aliens) demanded me too, cuz I'd really like to see Heaven.

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

No, it wasn’t the Mexican government. 

25 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

Nasa literally came up with nothing? Couldn’t they just tweeted we are now starting to search into UAP 

boring yawning sloppy 

Don't ever expect anything from them they do this every few months, sometimes they hype it up sometimes they don't

but it's always we KNOw for A fAct THat UaP aRe NoT EXtRA teRreSTRIal But we DOnt kNOw What thEy ARe...we'll look into it.

like what have been you doing till now then? :rip:

The white house said multiple times that army pilot trainees see the physics-breaking metallic orbs every single day that disrupt their training, just go there and do whatever to come to an actual conclusion, but nah they just use the same things that have been on the internet for years to come to the same conclusion of "yeah maybe look into it, someone?"

groundbreaking

never thought I'd hate NASA in this timeline :chick3: but it's pretty clear that things like AARO and the Pentagon, are one of the same as NASA when it comes to what we're allowed to know and what we aren't... I mean look at all these quotes from NASA astronauts, yet they themselves know nothing? humT

https://ufoquotes.com/category/astronauts/

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.