Top Posters In This Topic

• HungryByTheBuffet

• Kern

• Magic_boXX

• Starshine

:ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

all i know is all religions would collapse at the findings of true life outside our planet.  I'm totally here for the meltdowns. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, spree said:

all i know is all religions would collapse at the findings of true life outside our planet.  I'm totally here for the meltdowns. 

They wouldn't. They are already justifying Aliens online by saying  well alies are angels or the Bible doesn't directly have to talk about them for them to exist or some bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

They wouldn't. They are already justifying Aliens online by saying  well alies are angels or the Bible doesn't directly have to talk about them for them to exist or some bullshit. 

History's Ancient Aliens series talks about it.

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

I don't find it so outrageous if they potentially have been here for thousands of years watching us that earlier encounters and communications with very early civilizations could have been interpolated over time as being with "gods" and "aliens" and "demons" etc. if anything it would fill a gap and better explain humanity as a whole and how everything came to be.

Imagine they recorded video of the entirety of the bible in HD and it's just them messing with us and having a laugh and they air that footage when they deem religious people ready :skull:

Point is everything lines to show they've always been here and aren't new, so likely had a hand in our development/society and events.

Assuming we aren't literally a biological lab/zoo for them.

On 7/27/2023 at 8:24 AM, Tropical said:

They love using the term "whistleblower" to make any anon claims seem credible.

Obvi it'd be shocking and would change the human course of history forever if we had evidence of intelligent alien life but alas, we don't have that yet.

The age old claim of "we can't be the only living beings in the universe" does always ring true of course. 

Not when he is literally a whistleblower legally and has followed all the appropriate steps for an official whistleblower claim, he literally helped put The UFO Whistleblower Protection act of 2021 into law that helped people like him come forward behind the scenes so he could one day quit and tell the truth.

Not to mention literally there are SO many US congressmen and women now claiming to have seen proof in video or photos of alien life, one of them literally testified in the hearing this thread is about 

(he is talking about UAPs not intelligent life but there are others that do)

the hole some of you need to dig to plant your head in knows no bounds

spacer.png

To other doubters and those waiting for evidence just know:

• Grusch DOES have evidence and he provided it to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community who found his claims "credible and urgent" 
  • There is literally the Disclosure act of 2023 bill that Schumer is passing that should lead to things as it basically described how the disclosure process is going to go down and that US gov owns all UFOs and alien bodies- info in OP
  • HOC+White house+All US domains are basically on this issue right now, evidence is going to come, this was one hearing out of many more to come, we're all going to see and hear info sooner than later even if that sooner is 2024-2025.

Evidence exists, we will see it.

spacer.png

(unless it's a psyop ofc)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I don't find it so outrageous if they potentially have been here for thousands of years watching us that earlier encounters and communications with very early civilizations could have been interpolated over time as being with "gods" and "aliens" and "demons" etc. if anything it would fill a gap and better explain humanity as a whole and how everything came to be.

Imagine they recorded video of the entirety of the bible in HD and it's just them messing with us and having a laugh and they air that footage when they deem religious people ready :skull:

Point is everything lines to show they've always been here and aren't new, so likely had a hand in our development/society and events.

Assuming we aren't literally a biological lab/zoo for them.

I feel like this is going to be a circular discussion for atheists. If God didn’t make humans, but aliens made humans, then what brought aliens into existence and so on? A powerful being surely created everything.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I feel like this is going to be a circular discussion for atheists. If God didn’t make humans, but aliens made humans, then what brought aliens into existence and so on? A powerful being surely created everything.

Idk about that since atheists literally don't believe in a god, even if aliens were the ones who created us - I don't see an argument against them themselves having evolved "normally" by the force of nature rather than created by a god/other aliens.

(Ofc they could also be A.I which then they would have/had a "creator")

However based on what is being described and the current devolvement alongside personal beliefs I'm fairly willing to entertain consciousness might be deeper than we understand and can perhaps be all around us physically in ways we don't understand, like magnets and the million other forces and strings we can't see without bare eyes pulling and shaping our world and nature to be what it is. 

If consciousness was like some sort of field around our physical body, maybe we could discover its origins in the universe and how it came to be, maybe it only exists in certain parts of the universe and maybe it naturally pushes its surroundings to better support life so it can exist and "experience"

Maybe all intelligent life does share one creator who's the only one/s that actually know what's going on

but it could be just that, a natural force of nature like any other, with no "creator"

Or we could be a simulation or a school project for an alien ofc.

At the end of the day truly figuring the "final answer" to our observable materialistic 3d space is probably always gonna be a dead end but alien disclosure and research+their tech would help a lot I think lol.

48 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Idk about that since atheists literally don't believe in a god, even if aliens were the ones who created us - I don't see an argument against them themselves having evolved "normally" by the force of nature rather than created by a god/other aliens.

(Ofc they could also be A.I which then they would have/had a "creator")

However based on what is being described and the current devolvement alongside personal beliefs I'm fairly willing to entertain consciousness might be deeper than we understand and can perhaps be all around us physically in ways we don't understand, like magnets and the million other forces and strings we can't see without bare eyes pulling and shaping our world and nature to be what it is. 

If consciousness was like some sort of field around our physical body, maybe we could discover its origins in the universe and how it came to be, maybe it only exists in certain parts of the universe and maybe it naturally pushes its surroundings to better support life so it can exist and "experience"

Maybe all intelligent life does share one creator who's the only one/s that actually know what's going on

but it could be just that, a natural force of nature like any other, with no "creator"

Or we could be a simulation or a school project for an alien ofc.

At the end of the day truly figuring the "final answer" to our observable materialistic 3d space is probably always gonna be a dead end but alien disclosure and research+their tech would help a lot I think lol.

Why does their have to be a higher being? Humans are so limited in their thinking. Maybe the universe just is and we were made by accident. Which is why I've always believed once u die, that's it, there's nothing more that happens. Idk why people are so weak minded that they need to believe in heaven to be happy. You get one shot at life and that's it. 

I also believe aliens are humans from the future. From other dimensions not planets. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Why does their have to be a higher being? Humans are so limited in their thinking. Maybe the universe just is and we were made by accident. Which is why I've always believed once u die, that's it, there's nothing more that happens. Idk why people are so weak minded that they need to believe in heaven to be happy. You get one shot at life and that's it. 

I also believe aliens are humans from the future. From other dimensions not planets. 

I agree I only didn't mention it cause it's the most "obvious" possibility, but at the same time it's also simple-minded since we know the universe isn't a what-you-see-what-you-get scenario and have over time discovered there are millions of things around us we don't have the physical sensors on our body to experience, so while religion is fairly limited in its scope of thinking, there could still be answers and consciousness could still be an emergent property of the universe we have yet to understand/truly discover.

I don't think consciousness being a real feasible thing necessitates religious or afterlife beliefs, it's just a possibility life and "being, existing" operates in another dimension/plane but manifests here in ways we've yet to understand, I don't think it's limited thinking just to know that we hardly know anything and operate on very specific sensors and physical logistic abilities that broadcast our perceived environment on earth and everything we have discovered to be fact in it - into something unique & confusing to us that makes us ask "but why and how" - our awareness, and we've noticed with enough effort and time we are able to answer all those whys and hows.

So I don't necessarily think the most simple answer is necessarily the right one in this case.

I used to also think it's most likely humans from the future but the more I read about it the less I thought so and now I think it's the least likely scenario and I'm more susceptible to think they've always been here observing us and maybe played a bigger part in our history and we used to be more aware of them but over time they hid their existence.

Maybe the galactic federation law says intelligent life should never be disturbed in its natural evolution and progress so they are just watching us, maybe they watch millions of planets like ours and we're just an entry on their wiki page or another statistic for some research, same as islands that have tribes on earth that we don't contact or bother because it usually doesn't go well.

Maybe their mission is to search the universe for intelligent life for biological experiments of creating hybrids with every intelligent life they find so they can become the "ultimate" lifeform that can sense as much of the universe possible and have awareness of the dimensions we don't, kinda like Pokémon lmao.

If aliens were humans from the future, it’s a cool concept, but I don’t think the world will be around long enough for our future generations to invent time travel.

We literally don’t know much in the grand scheme of things so either side claiming to is just silly 

5 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I never thought about this fnfnfnfn the world would FLIP more than actually seeing the aliens tbh

On 3/11/2023 at 4:52 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Hell yessss

Love this subject 

music video et GIF by Katy Perry

One of my questions is what is their fixation on the US? 

90% of the sightings are there 

The thing is if you logically think about material traces, light, nuclear, sound, all types of activity, the US across the board would be one of the loudest coming from space.

That and China are probably two of the loudest polluters in terms of energy frequencies so itd make sense if aliens go to these countries first.

We get these stories every few years, but no little green men so far.

A useful distraction for some I guess.

There are a lot more interesting recent science stories which could have far reaching implications.

The first one should also be treated with some some suspicion.

Korean team claims to have created the first room-temperature, ambient-pressure superconductor

Huge implications for fusion power generation and hundreds of other applications.

https://phys.org/news/2023-07-korean-team-room-temperature-ambient-pressure-superconductor.html

https://sciencecast.org/casts/suc384jly50n

Some scientists are sceptical and a lot more work needs to be done, before any of this sees a practical application.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/viral-new-superconductivity-claims-leave-many-scientists-skeptical/

This one might turn out to be far more significant:

Antarctic sea ice extent has since 6.4 standard deviations away from the 1991 to 2020 mean

The four standard deviation line, or a four-sigma event as physicists call it, should be crossed once every 10,000 years on a chart like this.

Earlier in the  the Antarctic sea ice, reached a point where it was considered a five-sigma event.

Antarctic sea ice levels dive in 'five-sigma event', as experts flag worsening consequences for planet

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-24/antarctic-sea-ice-levels-nosedive-five-sigma-event/102635204

Now it is considered a 6.4 sigma event, which in a stable climate, should happen once every 13 Billion years.

Antarctica’s Low-Ice Winter Should Only Happen Once Every 13 Billion Years
https://www.iflscience.com/antarcticas-low-ice-winter-should-only-happen-once-every-13-billion-years-69986

https://www.sciencealert.com/6-4-sigma-event-antarctic-sea-ice-hits-lowest-point-since-official-records-began

sea-ice-extent-l.webp

Most likely the little green men aren't going to save us.

8 hours ago, flower moon said:

Esri on Twitter: "What's possible with #ArcGIS? How about mapping historic UFO  sightings to make an out-of-this world visualization? Learn more here:  https://t.co/BMLpd9ip3Z #DataViz 🔊Sound On https://t.co/S3HZJ8VcaQ" /  Twitter

the anglosphere in tatters

Lmao, just so you and everyone knows though this map has been debunked SO many times

"This map presents data reported to NUFORC, a USA-based UFO organization - it is heavily biased towards English speaking countries"

But some of y'all still rather believe that than the white house's own John Kirby when every white house press briefing that UFOs get asked about in both he and miss lady secretary keep saying this one thing "This phenomenon is very real and it is worldwide - our allies across the world are dealing with this as well, we're trying to get to the bottom of it" if you read the whole thread you can find the videos and quotes if you want... (all this isn't directed at you btw just forgot to quote this image when it was posted before here in a serious attempt to debunk xx)

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 1:35 AM, Letemtalk said:

We get these stories every few years, but no little green men so far.

A useful distraction for some I guess.

There are a lot more interesting recent science stories which could have far reaching implications.

The first one should also be treated with some some suspicion.

Korean team claims to have created the first room-temperature, ambient-pressure superconductor

Huge implications for fusion power generation and hundreds of other applications.

https://phys.org/news/2023-07-korean-team-room-temperature-ambient-pressure-superconductor.html

https://sciencecast.org/casts/suc384jly50n

Some scientists are sceptical and a lot more work needs to be done, before any of this sees a practical application.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/viral-new-superconductivity-claims-leave-many-scientists-skeptical/

This one might turn out to be far more significant:

Antarctic sea ice extent has since 6.4 standard deviations away from the 1991 to 2020 mean

The four standard deviation line, or a four-sigma event as physicists call it, should be crossed once every 10,000 years on a chart like this.

Earlier in the  the Antarctic sea ice, reached a point where it was considered a five-sigma event.

Antarctic sea ice levels dive in 'five-sigma event', as experts flag worsening consequences for planet

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-24/antarctic-sea-ice-levels-nosedive-five-sigma-event/102635204

Now it is considered a 6.4 sigma event, which in a stable climate, should happen once every 13 Billion years.

Antarctica’s Low-Ice Winter Should Only Happen Once Every 13 Billion Years
https://www.iflscience.com/antarcticas-low-ice-winter-should-only-happen-once-every-13-billion-years-69986

https://www.sciencealert.com/6-4-sigma-event-antarctic-sea-ice-hits-lowest-point-since-official-records-began

sea-ice-extent-l.webp

Most likely the little green men aren't going to save us.

what does this have to do with this thread

“Non-human biologics” could basically be a cat.

Interesting nonetheless.

• Haha 1

NewsNation is SO unhinged  :smiley: Hopping off to ask around at the Vatican after Grusch's claims that they know a lot about ufos and provided the U.S with a crashed one etc

The way they post multiple videos on the subject every single day, keeping up with the latest trends like now that everyone is all like "it's a US thing only" they went and posted this journalism piece sharing alleged UFO incidents in Russia...

Lemme start praying every other month before bed jusT in case...

In all seriousness though, as unpropitious as it sounds, I feel like it could have been agreed upon a long time ago that the official confirmation one day should come from the Vatican with a firm message to all of god's children explaining how to integrate this information into their beliefs straight out of the pope's mouth, yada yada... basically if you think about it, most of the fear of the public's reaction to disclosure comes from religious people 'losing it' etc, so it would make the most sense to deliver the shocking blow via the 'official' catholic church rather than make Biden do a Hollywood esque alien reveal speech, it could be just a simple confirmation from him with more details after.

It would also be seemed less of a move against china-russia since U.S. didn't just come out as the leaders of disclosure etc and tried taking all the credit as ridiculous as that sounds obv but you know that's just the way it is when it's those 3

I know they're just bait-clicking but tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

inb4 NewsNation is founded by NHI to prepare the public for them revealing themselves tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

edit: their ratings were higher than CNN's last week 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/newsnation-ufo-specials-ratings-beat-lebron-james-cnn-series/

tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

Edited by HungryByTheBuffet

The co-author of the UAP Disclosure Act of 2023 with Schummer, Senator Mike Rounds had this to say about the term Non-human intelligence 

https://www.askapol.com/p/exclusive-schumer-uap-amendment-co?sd=pf#details

"NHI is written 26 times in the bill...

Mike: Pretty self-explanatory 

Does that include A.I?

Mike: Well. could be. could be

It's that broad?

Mike: Well, could be, could be, it was not by accident let's just put it that way, I wish I could tell you more but we tried to keep it simple"

Also the whole

"We tried to bring a number of different entities in for a discussion so that what's written isn't a surprise to anybody" I know he means the government but the way it could be interpreted as a meeting with the different NHI entity species 

THE LEGISLATION, 22 TIMES - '‘‘non-human intelligence’’ means any sentient intelligent non-human lifeform regardless of nature or ultimate origin that may be presumed responsible for unidentified anomalous phenomena'

Please don't be sentient A.I only tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

It's kinda wack that all the people who made this happen like Ross Coulthart, Leslie Keen etc always blurt out 2027 as some sort of a year that a dramatic event is going to take hold that will lead to major change in the world, it was easy kicking them off as crazy conspiracy doomsdayers before everything they were saying intertwined with all official government channels in such a way, and they still be having the hottest T months before it becomes public knowledge, they are clearly involved with many people in the know and that were in the program with first-hand knowledge, and that's the kinda stuff they were told.

This 2027 thing has been a thing since the very start and I don't think I ever mentioned in this thread for the reasons I just said but that was before people like Coulthart pushed disclosure in unprecedented ways, why would they by lying or misinformed about this in specific? This time constraint thing keeps being told by the people who have proven themselves to be the most credible....

Always make it sound like 2025 we will likely all know for sure (there will be official proof shared by gov etc) and on 2027 whatever happens will happen (possibly the timepoint we agreed upon with the NHI keep themselves a secret runs out)

Unrelated video starting with Former Candian Defense Minister talking about the time constraint

Also, unrelated but AOC's plan to dismantle the secrets:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.