• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Adama

• Cotton

• theweekend

The cover is so cute :smitten:

They are really living their 2002 fantasy. I live!!!!

6 hours ago, Navyboy20 said:

Coming Friday 

I know I'm going to play it nonstop for a week the least

the snippet bangsssss. this is gonna be a cute hit for them i KNOW it :WAP:

video looks a slay :jonny5:

Well, the budget is giving!

I don't want to judge based off the teaser, but my only worry is that I hope the 90s Destiny's Child cosplay doesn't become a thing with them.

Because the teaser is already giving "Lose My Breath" by DC down to the T & this is after they tried to channel DC's "Emotions" music video for their last single "Losing You" as well.

It's cute & all but I'm really hoping they don't start falling into the too on-the-nose tribute act territory. I want their team to start thinking out of the box a little more for their visuals & creative direction. The options are limitless.

omg the video is coming too!? :duca:

A BOP omg :jonny5: hope it takes off cause i need to hear it at the clubs

I’ve had the snippets on repeat for days :jonny5: Their best song is coming 

15 hours ago, iKnowles said:

Well, the budget is giving!

I don't want to judge based off the teaser, but my only worry is that I hope the 90s Destiny's Child cosplay doesn't become a thing with them.

Because the teaser is already giving "Lose My Breath" by DC down to the T & this is after they tried to channel DC's "Emotions" music video for their last single "Losing You" as well.

It's cute & all but I'm really hoping they don't start falling into the too on-the-nose tribute act territory. I want their team to start thinking out of the box a little more for their visuals & creative direction. The options are limitless.

I mean they said many many times Destiny’s Child are their biggest inspiration lol

& tbh gg today are going to have DC’s influence in some way or forum and will be compared to them.. like at one of time where all gg were compared to The Supremes. Destiny’s Child is todays standard for female groups..

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.