• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Adama

• Cotton

• theweekend

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I know ITunes is dead but there’s definitely big potential here :clap3: This is pretty much all from Twitter hype. They never really got a full push in the US yet with any Radio play

5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I know ITunes is dead but there’s definitely big potential here :clap3: This is pretty much all from Twitter hype. They never really got a full push in the US yet with any Radio play

Exactly and it's release works well since they're touring in the US and hopefully they'll do some radio/media interviews over here.

I believe it's getting early UK radio spins 

The song got added to the front of the Hot Songs section on UK Apple Music 

Promo is booked :clap:

C'mon with the Halle Berry co-sign :bird:

Edited by 99sandthe2000s

This is FIRE :flame: The early 2000s vibes are perfect.

8 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I mean they literally just are getting started. It isn't really fair to expect insane choreo or huge production value from them right out the gate. 

Honestly I think the more subdued production/style is part of the appeal at a time when girl groups are feeling like they are often just made in a factory. They are focused on vocals first and everything else will come with time. 

FLO has a choreographer already in the past. They’re just dancing challenged as a group and admitted they have work to do in that department. The other hold up is that the girls are still working out kinks on singing for their live performances so choreo is an afterthought. 

FLO is SUPER fresh as we all know, so they’re going to get a lot wrong then other things right and grow. :bird:

Edited by Flare

A BANGER OMG :jonny5:

It's such a throwback but so fresh at the same time, that's how you do it!! Hopefully the album will serve more of that

Ahhhh I love them so much.

Missy sounded out of place but everything else was chef's kiss

they served! it's very flamboyant so the GP won't touch it but they're building a fanbase still

what's up with Stella's stank face throughout the video though? it's so annoying lol. girl you're supposed to look cute & pretty not serve 40-yr old auntie

21 minutes ago, Nashe said:

they served! it's very flamboyant so the GP won't touch it but they're building a fanbase still

what's up with Stella's stank face throughout the video though? it's so annoying lol. girl you're supposed to look cute & pretty not serve 40-yr old auntie

I wish y’all would stop acting like we can predict what the GP latches onto especially now that Tiktok has become such a big force. Literally anything can become a hit nowadays.

And when has flamboyant-ness ever stopped a song from smashing? Destiny’s Child? 5H? Little Mix? PCD? 

This is TEW good.  :gaycat6: It's rare for new artists to have such few misses.

Oh and MNEK is truly a genius producer & I have to give him his 10s. He just gets IT.

The way he's able to interweave so many climactic moments within just 1 song is a big part of what's missing from modern-day music & why FLO's discography continues to stand out. They've done it again :clap3:

2 hours ago, Cotton said:

I wish y’all would stop acting like we can predict what the GP latches onto especially now that Tiktok has become such a big force. Literally anything can become a hit nowadays.

And when has flamboyant-ness ever stopped a song from smashing? Destiny’s Child? 5H? Little Mix? PCD? 

you're talking bs, it's not the 2000s and early 10s anymore. this is something for twitter ppl and only to be played in gay clubs. Tiktok doesn't create wonders on the daily lol

this is so good! throwback in the best way 

Perfect for the summer

HTB7.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.