Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

That's not how it works.

The song would not be dropping this dramatically if it was good.

You can waste a lot of promotion on a subpar product like this, but it's not going to work because the quality is not there to back it up.

Don’t care for anything you have to say, in fact nothing you’ve posted that I’ve seen in here was positive, and you have a track record of trolling Nicki related threads.

@Ryan could you please look into this. I’m tired of these users spamming threads, it’s been going on for too long :shakeno:

-

Back to the topic at hand, how many remixes are confirmed at this point?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

I saw someone say that if the song was never teased on Tiktok that it would have way higher streams and it's flopping because people on TikTok saying the song was ruined. Am I bugging or is that a wild consipiracy? :redface:

Okay, I gave it a listen and like its..cute..thats it though.
Nicki follows the same flow I've always known her for but oh well.
Now the beat...why did they have to use that beat lmao
She should of just released claws.

4 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

I saw someone say that if the song was never teased on Tiktok that it would have way higher streams and it's flopping because people on TikTok saying the song was ruined. Am I bugging or is that a wild consipiracy? :redface:

No, because then the song would get no presaves and there would be virtually no playlisting :rip:

Some of y’all need to use your brain cells. Do you really think a label will scrap an entire planned rollout they funneled $$ into just because tasteless gays on TikTok prefer a dance beat?

17 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

No, because then the song would get no presaves and there would be virtually no playlisting :rip:

Some of y’all need to use your brain cells. Do you really think a label will scrap an entire planned rollout they funneled $$ into just because tasteless gays on TikTok prefer a dance beat?

so those who enjoy the Kim Malone laziness have... taste? Brave claim to make

Slightly on-topic: Alice DeeJay ("Better off Alone") reunited with the original vocalist Judith Pronk sometime in the last year or so.

Release a new album sis :bibliahh: I'm ready to stan 

Are they releasing the official acapella so people can do their own remixes? 

The song is cute but Nicki's worst verse ever :skull: And Kim stanning like sis we get it you probably paid a lot for the feature so you're gonna have to "like it"  and don't get me started on the Kim Petty stuff :rip: 

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625
Germany #187(-55) — 57,518
Canada #186(-80) — 36,229

The Tankery :deadbanana4:

The song has been out for 3 seconds and y’all JUMPING to label it a flop, tanked, etc. 

And y’all are the same ppl who would be saying “I knew it would smash!!!” if it was somehow doing a million streams a day. Bffr

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625
Germany #187(-55) — 57,518
Canada #186(-80) — 36,229

Oh wow oh wow. I remember some girlies always going to the latto literary thread to make fun of it 

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Don’t care for anything you have to say, in fact nothing you’ve posted that I’ve seen in here was positive, and you have a track record of trolling Nicki related threads.

@Ryan could you please look into this. I’m tired of these users spamming threads, it’s been going on for too long :shakeno:

-

Back to the topic at hand, how many remixes are confirmed at this point?

This is what you say when you know you are wrong :toofunny2:

I'd be happy to see you post receipts about my consistent Nicki trolling since you've got nothing

15 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The song has been out for 3 seconds and y’all JUMPING to label it a flop, tanked, etc. 

And y’all are the same ppl who would be saying “I knew it would smash!!!” if it was somehow doing a million streams a day. Bffr

This. Radio will carry this just like Lottery. It's a shame she blew all her hype. 

OUT 5.2.23 1 PM (PST) / 4 PM (EST)

y’all better stop complaining and stream the damn song

Edited by Alfred

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Ma’am this is ATRL 

Aesthetically looks very Coconuts coded to me, similar fitness balls were used in the EMA's performance for that song + the set reminds me of the dance video. Hm.

The fighting over charts in a Kim Petras thread is something i thought i would never witness :rip:

I mean it's flopping so far, so what? Still doing better than all of her previous releases at the end of the day, so it's a win in my book. I thought it would be a hit (well, it can be since it's been out for just a weekend) but if it isn't that's fine too, i'm used to this with her. That's her standard

If you like the song stream it, if you hate it wait for the next one and that's it

They better cgi nicki body this time idk why but princess diana video was not it for me she needs to serve looks if she wanna talk about body and face card imma be pissed

On 4/19/2023 at 11:08 PM, BlackoutZone said:

But she made a song based on a certain beloved French classic of the 00s that isn't on the album anymore

was that Moi Lolita?.. :lakitu:

I can't wait

I don’t see Nicki in the preview another green screen? :pig:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.