Bebe Rexha - 'Bebe'

GardenPanty

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder if/when fans who attended the listening parties can talk about the songs, I’d love to get a little more information on the album as a whole! 

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sam.teas

• Mke1979

• SchmoodRing

• Nefertiti0

from that leaked single cover i'm guessing stars is PNAU's next single and not bebe's, am i right?

14 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

from that leaked single cover i'm guessing stars is PNAU's next single and not bebe's, am i right?

yes and if the date hasn't changed from what BOZ said a while back it should be getting released on May 12th.

I love her passion and drive, no matter what

Anyone know if the fan favorite Don’t Exist has made the album??! If not, it would be a crime as everyone loves it! 

1 hour ago, Mke1979 said:

Anyone know if the fan favorite Don’t Exist has made the album??! If not, it would be a crime as everyone loves it! 

Rumored to be on the album. Obviously, the demo leaked. It seems to have a good reaction and Bebe has continued to talk about it. Sounds like they were re working it. Very well could be on the album. Or maybe a deluxe if there is one

Did the “ballad” demo ever leak? I only heard the rock version. 

Killer Love

Just heard Stars in full for the first time. This is a tiktok #1 WW smash hit. they are stupid if its not coming out. 

Ughhh, I cannot wait for a new Bebe album. It feels like forever since the Better Mistakes era a few years agomusic video GIF by Bebe Rexha

On 3/8/2023 at 3:49 AM, halcyonday said:

she really fought for her life to add Blue on this :ahh: get that hit album Bebe

no it's because of the reception of that song that she changed sonic direction to make this a primarily dance pop album

On 3/8/2023 at 7:03 AM, Burqa said:

she sent a song about missing her vibrator and ******* everyone to an elderly woman? :deadbanana: bebe is a mess

x1000 percent

On 3/8/2023 at 9:54 AM, halcyonday said:

not you trying to come for Elena with an original song while Bebe had to AvaMax a classic smash hit and beg David Guetta for his name on it

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9523drgtiuqbgrro2va7j3

it was always a david guetta song featuring bebe rexha tf

On 3/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, Supervillain said:

Call on Me is a great single choice cause it's basically Sacrifice's sister but we need Miss Be   Be to release When Grammys Rain asap :jonny5: 

is the latter also a bop? also is the snoop dogg song a single contender as well. does call on me have a bridge and chorus?

On 3/8/2023 at 10:44 AM, Delirious said:

I really don't understand. Why is it coming out so soon? It's not making sense 

I'm sure the April date is a placeholder.

most likely may by then a new single and her pnau song with ozuna will also be out too. it'll help bring attention to her and launch the album

On 3/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Bebe said album is coming out in April → 2:22 https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=223790780122341

and before that she said may we know better than to trust her

On 3/8/2023 at 10:57 AM, sam.teas said:

not April... leave Rita alone :redface:

they're not in the same lane so let's not lol

On 3/9/2023 at 6:15 AM, milliondoses said:

Should be When It Rains (was recently registered), written by Bebe Rexha, Jussifer, Cleo Tighe, Chloe George

is it a bop?

On 3/9/2023 at 6:19 PM, iammadmat said:

yes HIS single not hers

On 3/9/2023 at 6:33 PM, Nihilego said:

yes and if the date hasn't changed from what BOZ said a while back it should be getting released on May 12th.

which is probably the release date for the album too

On 3/11/2023 at 9:15 AM, Killer Love said:

Just heard Stars in full for the first time. This is a tiktok #1 WW smash hit. they are stupid if its not coming out. 

it's coming out in may

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

yes HIS single not hers

which is probably the release date for the album too

it's coming out in may

your avi doesn't work. please fix it 

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

your avi doesn't work. please fix it 

teach me

cannot believe she said she was "torn between 2 titles" and she chose "bebe"????????

whats wrong with her

1 hour ago, iamluisfelipe said:

cannot believe she said she was "torn between 2 titles" and she chose "bebe"????????

whats wrong with her

i wonder what the other title was. anyone know?

why it's not "Bebe Rexha" :skull: it looks better than "Bebe" but anyways im so excited for the album of the decade :WAP: 

3 hours ago, iamluisfelipe said:

whats wrong with her

Clearly the album should've been called "Bad ******* & Rexhars" :chick1:

@Supervillainbestie, have you had the chance to see the possible cover art? Because I saw one and, beside being terrible, I hope it’s not the final one. The color they chose is horrible :penguin:

18 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

@Supervillainbestie, have you had the chance to see the possible cover art? Because I saw one and, beside being terrible, I hope it’s not the final one. The color they chose is horrible :penguin:

Yes, she ATE

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

what colour?

28 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

what colour?

I don't think I can spoiler that much, but

Spoiler

coppery\foundation. I don't know if it will be the final, because I saw that one in the colours I shared and another one with the real tonalities

Yess!! Her self titled era is coming. I love self titled projects! I’m so perched for new music from Bebe! I just know it’s gonna bop!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.