Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

This was the bar Monsters chose for us

You guys are choosing it yourselves by making these threads every week. There are other, more successful albums that you could pick, but I guess that would break the illusion.

Edited by PoisonCandy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

It's the fact that the hive keep comparing Renaissance to Chromatica, an era that obviously underperformed. I guess the bar is low for Beyoncé these days :chick3:

The hive never compared it to Chromatica though. Let's not rewrite history now :gaycat1:

Just now, PoisonCandy said:

You guys are choosing it yourself by making these threads every week. There are other, more successful albums that you could pick, but I guess that would break the illusion.

Which albums should we compare it to? You think a Bey vs. Ariana, Bey vs. Billie, or Bey vs. Olivia comparison makes more sense? 

JohnWayneHolland
1 minute ago, PoisonCandy said:

It's the fact that the hive keep comparing Renaissance to Chromatica, an era that obviously underperformed. I guess the bar is low for Beyoncé these days :chick3:

Right? They call Chromatica a major flop but keep comparing Renaissamples to it, why don't they compare it to Midnights or 30 if it is so much bigger?

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

Anyways, my biggest takeaway from this thread is that Beyonce is local, let's move on.

5 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

You guys are choosing it yourselves by making these threads every week. There are other, more successful albums that you could pick, but I guess that would break the illusion.

And you better wait for my touring thread about Renaissance outgrossing Miss Spotify numbers entire career 

Edited by BeyColombia

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Anyways, my biggest takeaway from this thread is that Beyonce is local, let's move on.

2 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

The hive never compared it to Chromatica though. Let's not rewrite history now :gaycat1:

There was literally a Spotify comparison thread just last week. I haven't even been here that much lately and even I'm constantly seeing them. Let's not rewrite history indeed.

I really don’t get why the hive and the monsters hate each other.

Like… Gaga and Bey are probably the most acclaimed and well respected pop diva’s this turn on the century. Ya’ll stan quality so pipe the f*ck down.

Just enjoy the success without spitting out asinine comparisons every 30 seconds.

Happy for Cuff It. It’s a jam :clap3:

Edited by Peroxide

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Right? They call Chromatica a major flop but keep comparing Renaissamples to it, why don't they compare it to Midnights or 30 if it is so much bigger?

welll we can actually 

can y'll ?

Edited by BeyColombia

16 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Because it's a monster smash, one that Beyoncé hasn't had in decades 

I rather have consistent success throughout the decades than a one off fluke who's success can't be carried over into solo success. How many times is Gaga gonna peak and free fall?! it's already happened twice :deadbanana4:  

20 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

You would think they'd be more embarrassed by ASIB's success having almost no positive effect on Gaga's solo music career

It depends on whether or not the follow up music is good and trendy enough to stick. ASIB was immaculate - and she is credited as a solo artist, just FYI, she wasn't in a band with Bradley Cooper.

1 minute ago, BeyColombia said:

And you better wait for my touring thread about Renaissance outgrossing Miss Spotify numbers entire career 

Proving my point :cm:

2 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I rather have consistent success throughout the decades than a one off fluke who's success can't be carried over into solo success. How many times is Gaga gonna peak and free fall?! it's already happened twice :deadbanana4:  

The Joker and Joaquin can save miss thing this time... since Tom Cruise is massive movie couldn't ?

lets see 

Edited by BeyColombia

3 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

There was literally a Spotify comparison thread just last week. I haven't even been here that much lately and even I'm constantly seeing them. Let's not rewrite history indeed.

I'm not talking about last week. Monsters literally inserted themselves into this when Break My Soul/Renaissance came out:deadbanana4: They wanted to be shady but now it all backfired on them and now they want to play victims. You reap what you sow. 

Edited by suneclipse121

Just now, PoisonCandy said:

Proving my point :cm:

that was my point.. to make y'll remember who is the flop here and that 5 positions on spotify aren't saving miss thing's music career going down! 

JohnWayneHolland
2 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

Gurl Beyonce ain't Taylor, she won't gross 800M with one tour 

Just now, BeyColombia said:

The Joker and Joaquin can say miss thing this time... since Tom Cruise is massive movie couldn't ?

lets see 

Top Gun did more for Gaga than Lion King did for Beyonce

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Gurl Beyonce ain't Taylor, she won't gross 800M with one tour 

wait for it baby wait for it....  already 57 Stadiums and only Europe and US... when those second legs are announced and Australia... 

those 5 London dates will let Chromatic Europe dates in shook and the 3 LA dates alone in the US

Edited by BeyColombia

1 minute ago, lg6chromatica said:

Top Gun did more for Gaga than Lion King did for Beyonce

What exactly did? Beyonce make 25M alone from nala? and make another more from the gift? 

JohnWayneHolland
2 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

wait for it baby wait for it....  already 57 Stadiums and only Europe and US... when those second legs are announced and Australia... 

If you say so 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

If you say so 

yeah...  you best believe it and i will update you when the time comes 

JohnWayneHolland
3 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

yeah...  you best believe it and i will update you when the time comes 

I'll be waiting :michael: (and I'll keep waiting because it won't happen)

Meanwhile, the streams, the sales, etc. say otherwise. :rip: And ROM didn't need to go viral with TikTok payola to rack up the near billion streams it has.

3 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Meanwhile, the streams, the sales, etc. say otherwise. :rip: And ROM didn't need to go viral with TikTok payola to rack up the near billion streams it has.

Just needed Ariana :skull: lbr it wouldn’t have been that big without her. 

Gaga’s singles will always be front loaded. Even Shallow only spent 6 weeks in the top 10. She needs to have radio on her side next era

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.