Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

15 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

This has the same energy as my 6 year old nephew pouting and saying that his 8 year old brother threw a piece of Lego at him first. :doc:

Fans of Lady GaGa love playing victim on this website :ahh: All if a sudden Beyonce fans are supposed to take the high road because she won in the end? 

Edited by 45seconds

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

2 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Fans of Lady GaGa love playing victim on this website :ahh: All if a sudden Beyonce fans are supposed to take the high road because she won in the end? 

They can dish it out, but can't take it. 

23 hours ago, Xder said:

Beyonce got a cute radio hit (good for her) first since the telephone and her fans are already smart.:bird:

and hot100 is all they have left:bird:

what?

beyonce sells more albums than gaga and gets more grammys

not this fool acting like beyonce is a singles artist :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, 45seconds said:

There are no victims, it's not that serious. :priceless: I haven't personally dragged Beyonce at all so everyone on both sides look like terminally online clowns to me. 

It's time to grow up.

2 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

everyone on both sides look like terminally online clowns to me. 

It's time to grow up.

:cm:

16 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

There are no victims, it's not that serious. :priceless: I haven't personally dragged Beyonce at all so everyone on both sides look like terminally online clowns to me. 

It's time to grow up.

You’re on atrl talking about growing up and being clowns?  :ahh:

2 hours ago, 45seconds said:

As per usual. 

1 hour ago, FunCoric said:

what?

beyonce sells more albums than gaga and gets more grammys

not this fool acting like beyonce is a singles artist :deadbanana:

It's the fact that Beyoncé hadn't had radio hit in over a decade and yet her albums outsold Gaga. And overall streams, she's still ahead. 

And now that she has one average radio hit, they started to accuse it as payola. 

I don’t care for Gaga, but anyone who says Cuff It isn’t a payola hit is nuts. The streams are lackluster. You have songs beneath it with twice as many streams, which tells you its position is fueled by radio. Radio plays what it is told to play. Who is calling up the radio to request Cuff It or any song?  Cuff It is a basic song that was fueled by a dance challenge on Tik Tok, which I do think was planted. The song is not memorable and will not be a classic. It’s giving forgotten “hit” scored past one’s prime. I strongly dislike the song, don’t get the appeal even as a challenge song, and find it quite annoying. 

As for BMS. That song was not an organic hit. The release of Renaissance is the sole reason why it is peaked #1. Prior to release week, BMS was hovering around the 40s on Spotify and what top 11-13 on Apple Music? The chart run on streaming was abysmal prior to release week. Plus, it was another radio spammed payola hit fluffed by remixed, audios, and clickbaits on YouTube. 

Speaking of remixes, the hive says Beyonce doesn’t care, but clearly she does when she put out remixes to help move the songs forward. If that not a form of promotion? She was at the Grammys the biggest music telecast in the world? Is that not promotion? If you ask me, her team clearly had a strategy this era. How would it have looked if her 2nd single completely bombed? As successful as Cuff It is the album doesn’t seem to be benefiting from it given that albums that don’t even have top 10 hits are out selling it… Imagine what is it going to be with no hit. 

Edited by Pleighboy

5 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

I don’t care for Gaga, but anyone who says Cuff It isn’t a payola hit is nuts. The streams are lackluster. You have songs beneath it with twice as many streams, which tells you its position is fueled by radio. Radio plays what it is told to play. Who is calling up the radio to request Cuff It or any song?  Cuff It is a basic song that was fueled by a dance challenge on Tik Tok, which I do think was planted. The song is not memorable and will not be a classic. It’s giving forgotten “hit” scored past one’s prime. I strongly dislike the song, don’t get the appeal even as a challenge song, and find it quite annoying. 

As for BMS. That song was not an organic hit. The release of Renaissance is the sole reason why it is peaked #1. Prior to release week, BMS was hovering around the 40s on Spotify and what top 20-30 on the Hot 100? The chart run was abysmal prior to release week. Plus, it was another radio spammed payola hit fluffed by remixed, audios, and clickbaits on YouTube. 

Speaking of remixes, the hive says Beyonce doesn’t care, but clearly she does when she put out remixes to help move the songs forward. If that not a form of promotion? She was at the Grammys the biggest music telecast in the world? Is that not promotion? If you ask me, her team clearly had a strategy this era. How would it have looked if her 2nd single completely bombed? As successful as Cuff It is the album doesn’t seem to be benefiting from it given that albums that don’t even have top 10 hits are out selling it… Imagine what is it going to be with no hit. 

A lot of words saying nothing factual presented as truth.

Conspiracy theorists should stick to more interesting topics like 9/11 and the moon landing because this is sad

7 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Conspiracy theorists should stick to more interesting topics like 9/11 and the moon landing because this is sad

i guess tiktok challenges are only planted when it comes to bey

On 3/8/2023 at 5:25 PM, besaid said:

The fact that only about 10% of the people posting here are actually Hive. This has become a safe space for Britney Army to camp and let out all their frustrations :deadbanana4:

how do y'all turn every thread into a secret Britney stan conspiracy :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

As for BMS. That song was not an organic hit. The release of Renaissance is the sole reason why it is peaked #1. Prior to release week, BMS was hovering around the 40s on Spotify and what top 20-30 on the Hot 100? The chart run was abysmal prior to release week. Plus, it was another radio spammed payola hit fluffed by remixed, audios, and clickbaits on YouTube. 

Obsessed, delusional, Beyonce haters the entirety of her career: “it’s all payola, the general public doesn’t care, this time we mean it, we swear!!!!!!!!”

Yall need to get over it by now. Other than maybe Taylor, she has a bigger overall career than every other female artists y’all endlessly Stan and worship on here (not including older stars like Madonna/Mariah) 

20 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Everything I said is factual, but it isn’t to you because you want to believe Renaissance is some blockbuster success. At 20k a week, will the album ever get to 2 million? 1.5 million? Renaissance will be Beyoncé’s lowest selling album so far. 

Other artists with old albums without top 10 hits right now outselling Renaissance: Bad Bunny, Harry Styles, Lil Baby, Drake and 21 Savage, Dangerous by Morgan Wallen, and a few others. 

Songs with more streams than Cuff it (11 m streams, 2K sales ) above and below that have more streams and sales. This week and last week. Guess what they don’t have? A bigger airplay. Hmmm…
spacer.png

and 

spacer.png

As for the success of BMS before album release week. This was its Spotify run prior…

DAY 36: #47 (+6) 366,681 (+6%)
DAY 37: #44 (+3) 386,993 (+5%)
DAY 38: #40 (+4) 404,372 (+4%)
DAY 39: #3 (+37) 1,498,240 (+270%)
DAY 40: #2 (+1) 1,245,787 (-17%)
DAY 41: #6 (-4) 859,937 (-31%)
DAY 42: #8 (-2) 820,669 (-5%)
DAY 43: #8 (=) 811,099 (-1%)
DAY 44: #8 (=) 796,391 (-2%)
DAY 45: #8 (=) 772,806 (-3%)
DAY 46: #9 (-1) 787,929 (+2%)
DAY 47: #9 (=) 745,230 (-5%)
DAY 48: #12 (-3) 605,708 (-19%)
DAY 49: #13 (-1) 608,563 (+0.5%)
DAY 50: #13 (=) 623,329 (+2%)
DAY 51: #16 (-3) 614,109 (-1%)
DAY 52: #16 (=) 609,689 (-1%)
DAY 53: #22 (-6) 613,799 (+1%)
DAY 54: #20 (+2) 602,456 (-2%)
DAY 55: #23 (-3) 508,066 (-16%)
DAY 56: #25 (-2) 499,781 (-2%)

Tactics used to maintain the “hit”…

spacer.png

Where is the lie, daddy? 

2 hours ago, Doogle said:

The way they genuinely tried to pretend CUFF IT's streams are bad, when it was sat at 2M daily streams for months. :lmao: They're really mad that Beyoncé has been pumping out global hits this era. :clap3:

18 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

It's time to grow up.

You’ve been on this site since 2011 and are telling people to grow up? 

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You’ve been on this site since 2011 and are telling people to grow up? 

Very impressive reading comprehension. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

Songs with more streams than Cuff it (11 m streams, 2K sales ) above and below that have more streams and sales. This week and last week. Guess what they don’t have? A bigger airplay. Hmmm…

while CUFF IT Hot 100 points last week:

2% sales

46% radio

52% streaming

talking out your ass. charts have to be based on a formula that's how it works. CUFF IT has great radio but it's literally getting the most chart points from streaming still. dafuq 

19 minutes ago, kimberly said:

while CUFF IT Hot 100 points last week:

2% sales

46% radio

52% streaming

talking out your ass. charts have to be based on a formula that's how it works. CUFF IT has great radio but it's literally getting the most chart points from streaming still. dafuq 

And they’re still lackluster and wouldn’t be up there without radio. Cuff It is a non-factor where it counts. Again, nothing I posted was a lie, move! 

50 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way they genuinely tried to pretend CUFF IT's streams are bad, when it was sat at 2M daily streams for months. :lmao: They're really mad that Beyoncé has been pumping out global hits this era. :clap3:

And many other songs set above it. Was Cuff If ever in the top 10 on Spotify? She seem to have disappeared from Spotify. But you want me to believe radio isn’t holding her up? Lmao. But Morgan is dominating…She still wouldn’t be killing it if it wasn’t for Morgan!

Edited by Pleighboy

Everything I said is factual, but it isn’t to you because you want to believe Renaissance is some blockbuster success. At 20k a week, will the album ever get to 2 million? 1.5 million? Renaissance will be Beyoncé’s lowest selling album so far. 

Other artists with old albums without top 10 hits right now outselling Renaissance: Bad Bunny, Harry Styles, Lil Baby, Drake and 21 Savage, Dangerous by Morgan Wallen, and a few others. 

spacer.png

and 

spacer.png

As for the success of BMS before album release week. This was its Spotify run prior…

spacer.png

Where is the lie, daddy? 

Just like I thought…crickets. A vet resorting to cheap tactics. Put an asterisk next to her hits. That’s all I’m saying. 

spacer.png

and 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Where is the lie, daddy? 

All the these essays when you can just look at Cuff It's 400m streams and consistent global 100 placement to know that it's an organic hitter.

BB100 is a mess and always has been, that isn't new when it comes to Bey. 

48 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

And they’re still lackluster and wouldn’t be up there without radio. Cuff It is a non-factor where it counts. Again, nothing I posted was a lie, move! 

you made 0 points. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

And many other songs set above it. Was Cuff If ever in the top 10 on Spotify? She seem to have disappeared from Spotify. But you want me to believe radio isn’t holding her up? Lmao. But Morgan is dominating…She still wouldn’t be killing it if it wasn’t for Morgan!

You can believe whatever you need to believe. You ignored @kimberly's post showing that the majority of the points for the song have been coming from streaming, not radio. It's clear the truth is irrelevant for you either way. So I guess you'll just have to keep fuming that Beyoncé's gotten yet another global hit 25 years into her career. :clap3:

Cuff It had a better run, get over it. Rain On Me was released before the album, and then album release kept it stable that week, it had a video which gave it points towards the chart. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.